Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

I've never heard trump ever admit a lack of knowledge on any subject. What I have heard him claim is that he's an expert on everything.

He did state that he didn't know anything about the scam Bannon was running, misappropriating contributions for a wall that was never built, he also claimed to not know who the proud boys were, so I stand corrected.

He sure knows his history, though. Forward to 0:27 mark, the best follows.

"Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports..." lol There is so much more wrong w this, but I can't be bothered to point out the rest.
lol you might be right.. but for some reason i feel like ive heard him say, i dont know

1775 revolutionary army, took over airport - Im sure i can find another site hosting the video, its not working for me.. Im starting to believe trump was used to accelerate the collapse

I have a link from WHO about certificate of vaccine. Note the date 2005

https://www.who.int/ihr/ports_airports/icvp/en/

lol you might be right.. but for some reason i feel like ive heard him say, i dont know

1775 revolutionary army, took over airport - Im sure i can find another site hosting the video, its not working for me.. Im starting to believe trump was used to accelerate the collapse

I have a link from WHO about certificate of vaccine. Note the date 2005

https://www.who.int/ihr/ports_airports/icvp/en/

Oh, I'm sure you've heard him say I don't know many times. Did you sexually assault so and so? I don't know. Did you over-value your properties to secure loans? I don't know. Did you under-report income on your taxes? I don't know. Will you disclose your taxes? I don't know. How often did you visit Epstein? I don't know. lol

I believe he was a pawn, but in the pocket of people like Putin. Trump is all about trump. Someone that self-absorbed and greedy makes for a very easy mark.

KGB operatives do not disclose state secrets without putting their lives at risk. I believe this info was leaked intentionally b/c trump never lived up to his side of the agreement.

On a lighter note, I'm a big fan of Mark Twain, and someone should have posted this on a big plaque or perhaps a neon sign on the wall of the oval office. “It’s better to keep your mouth closed and have people think your a fool, than open it and remove all doubt”

Last edited:
I know most of you guys are older but, probably some my age and then younger (your kids).

Tiktok has been brought up before - Chinese spyware but. Have yous ever noticed the amount of robot like dancing goes on? Even, when doing those generic videos, the glitches between takes. And what it is training our eyes/minds to accept as 'normal'? Is this a way to trick our eyes/minds into accepting robot like behavior? Later on robot take over. I may sound crazy but, I went down a IG rabbit hole. And couldn't get past the non talented robot dancing and why is this shit 'trending'. Why is everything a fukin psyop?

I personally am looking forward to robot girls as perhaps they can be programmed differently from real girls, then I might actually have a chance!

On another note:

I still can’t believe people voted for this i’m shocked 😳
View attachment 11360
I have a brother in law who thinks Trump is Satan. He is extremely evil.
He would send me memes as if they were fact. I’d send a vid of what Trump really said within the context.
Now was Trump perfect, hell no. He needed to show respect for the position he was in, he wasn’t on a reality show.
You can’t make names up for people and be a bully when you are president, but he would have done more to help the average person than Biden likely will.
And everyone says Trump was helping himself, and that is true, but in the process the average American was getting a benefit as well.
They say Trump was a pervert, well Biden is just as creepy so it’s even.
Time will tell. I still think the election was a bit fishy, but that over.

I still can’t believe people voted for this i’m shocked 😳
View attachment 11360
This 'list' is nothing more than an appeal to fear. There is nothing accurate about it, it presents false generalizations, and no one made their voting decision based on such ridiculousness. Thankfully, the right-wing, fundamentalist-Christian nut-jobs out there are the minority, b/c who else would believe such garbage?

Terminology is everything, but this is total garbage.

This 'list' is nothing more than an appeal to fear. There is nothing accurate about it, it presents false generalizations, and no one made their voting decision based on such ridiculousness. Thankfully, the right-wing, fundamentalist-Christian nut-jobs out there are the minority, b/c who else would believe such garbage?

Damn guess I’m a nut wing, lol.

I personally am looking forward to robot girls as perhaps they can be programmed differently from real girls, then I might actually have a chance!

On another note:

lmfao!!!

ETA, you just gotta find a old fashion girl who isn't into degenerate bullshit.

I repel all fashions. I'm holding out for the robot, but knowing my luck...

View attachment 11536

And I'm sure I'd be classified as a Covid death, so this post is now relevant to the thread.
So true! The reason they get classified death from COVID is because the medical team gets a lot of money from it. I have a lot of friends that work in the hospital’s telling me this, they get double by putting down on the paperwork COVID death instead of suicide, car accident, cancer or even old age it’s crazy.

Dont worry @Annika
Our resident commie resilient always spouts off like this.
Thank god there are alot of Conservatives and Christians in this world so people like him dont have all the power.

Dont worry @Annika
Our resident commie resilient always spouts off like this.
Thank god there are alot of Conservatives and Christians in this world so people like him dont have all the power.
Ah, dude, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just like we are ours.
Btw, I’ve met him in real life. Didn’t seem commie to me as we were talking, we got along great, lol.