Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

I would agree, The President has no authority to rewrite a congressional statute. It's nothing more than a distraction and him being a baby about having a "check the facts" button on one of his tweets. Interestingly he doesn't spend his time proving his tweet has merit rather than attempting to impose a flawed interpretation of Sections 230 onto the statute. His country is burning to the ground. Perhaps focus on that, first.

Fact checked by CNN.....
Come on.

Well resilient1 ,Roy Moore is irrelevant now.
Biden is not.He is dealing with a recent allegation that the MSM is trying to ignore.Her name is Tara Reade,which is the likely reason you are talking about Roy Moore.Pfff.
I said 35 years ago that commie profs were a problem.I remember my mother ranting about them at Berkely in the mid 60s,and they have certainly done damage.
As for education,you were the first to attempt to denigrate my education,which,sorry,only includes college,tsk,tsk.
If they taught about the Civil War in grade 8,or 10,then the curriculum was making the war all about slavery.
A nice story.Something like WW2 was about saving Jewish people from extermination camps.
So why are you cheering the destruction of historical monuments?Do you hate white people or is it self hate?
And does this involve bending or kneeling?:)
These are things you need to ask yourself.

I never commented on your education, my comment was in regards to Civil War teaching, which I learned in high school. I never commented or your level of education, nor criticized your education. Distort the facts all you like, but I took care not to make a direct comment to your level of education. If you choose not to read closely, or interpret as you see fit, that is another you problem.

I don't know who taught you history, but the holocaust was never the reason for WW2. Show me one academic text that supports this.

Of course I don't hate white people, I don't hate anyone, but I do take issue with all ignorant people alike. The south fought to perpetuate their way of life, which included slavery and the ownership of people. I don't believe there needs to be monuments to anyone who embraced/encompassed those values.

Does what involve bending or kneeling?

I figured you wouldnt.
Same reason they have to mark moisture absorbent packages in your pre workout with “do not eat “
Lol

If I ever don't understand you its because you're not making sense. In this case, your comment about CNN. I don't mention anything about CNN. I made a statement that was opinion-based, you call fake news. You seem to try and win arguments by brushing things off as fake.

If I ever don't understand you its because you're not making sense. In this case, your comment about CNN. I don't mention anything about CNN. I made a statement that was opinion-based, you call fake news. You seem to try and win arguments by brushing things off as fake.

The fact check link was directed to CNN
edit- missed the second part. What exactly did i brush of as fake to win an argument again?

The fact check link was directed to CNN

Irrelevant to me. Just because the news source isn't in your personal fav list doesn't mean that Trump's facts don't need to be checked. Is there a news source that can produce facts that there are large scales of voter fraud happening? All the counts I've seen so far were under 10 votes and for the most part, it was always in favour of Republicans. Are immigrants really going into voter poll stations, voting then changing their hat and coming back in to vote again? What he is doing is undermining the democratic process. Its a subject he's championing in order to soften the blow to his ego if he loses the election.

Irrelevant to me. Just because the news source isn't in your personal fav list doesn't mean that Trump's facts don't need to be checked. Is there a news source that can produce facts that there are large scales of voter fraud happening? All the counts I've seen so far were under 10 votes and for the most part, it was always in favour of Republicans. Are immigrants really going into voter poll stations, voting then changing their hat and coming back in to vote again? What he is doing is undermining the democratic process. Its a subject he's championing in order to soften the blow to his ego if he loses the election.

Dont you pay attention?
Look at the world you live in. To the point where there are more lies than truth.
If you are going to start fact checking then should cover everyone right?
But then who makes the final decision on whats truth?
Thats the issue.
Why does the media get to decide what i am to believe??
Back to history. Nazi Germany ring a bell??

As you mentioned, I'm ridiculing. Hope you enjoyed it!

I did actually.
i think its funny when people repeat shit just cause its trendy to say when they obviously have no knowledge of what they are talking about.
Like a parrot. Funny but can be annoying.

I did actually.
i think its funny when people repeat shit just cause its trendy to say when they obviously have no knowledge of what they are talking about.
Like a parrot. Funny but can be annoying.

well, jokes are never as funny when you have to explain them to the person.

I never commented on your education, my comment was in regards to Civil War teaching, which I learned in high school. I never commented or your level of education, nor criticized your education. Distort the facts all you like, but I took care not to make a direct comment to your level of education. If you choose not to read closely, or interpret as you see fit, that is another you problem.

I don't know who taught you history, but the holocaust was never the reason for WW2. Show me one academic text that supports this.

Of course I don't hate white people, I don't hate anyone, but I do take issue with all ignorant people alike. The south fought to perpetuate their way of life, which included slavery and the ownership of people. I don't believe there needs to be monuments to anyone who embraced/encompassed those values.

Does what involve bending or kneeling?
There are likely no academic texts that support that assertion but since when would that be a problem for the msm?I cannot recall any recent episodes,but it certainly has been floated in the past.Nobody taught me history to any significant degree beyond Canadian history.What I do know was researched on my own for many years due to the involvement of my grandfather and father-in-law.
Yes the South fought to maintain their economy.Why would they trash it when attitudes were no different from the whites of the north?The war was to maintain control over the south by forcing them to trade only with the north.
Same act the British continued right up to WW2 with Gibraltor.
Armed Texans Guarding the Alamo Cenotaph
It was defaced.Pics of masked white kids in the crowd.
Antifa will be crushed as soon as Trump designates them a terror group.
Breitbart.