Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Gotta appreciate trump for calling obama out, albeit indirectly, we all know who hes talking about lol. Just hope trudeau gets the taste slapped out of his mouth soon by 'ol trump, we definitely need them more than they need us, as much as I dont like to admit.. superbeast you bring up a lot of good points(y)

Gotta appreciate trump for calling obama out, albeit indirectly, we all know who hes talking about lol. Just hope trudeau gets the taste slapped out of his mouth soon by 'ol trump, we definitely need them more than they need us, as much as I dont like to admit.. superbeast you bring up a lot of good points(y)
A whole lot of peeple in Ottawa cannot figure it out that we must trade with the U.S.We are just sitting ducks without them.

Its a out fucking time!
People try and say he has no authority. We shall see.
remember 2016 and Russian interference in the election? That whole thing is based on about $100,000 worth of social media ads that supposably interfered with democracy. Well, facebook, twitter and google are silencing conservative voices for whatever bullshit excuse they make up that day. They did the same fucking thing here last October. They played a very important roll in getting Trudeau re selected.
So for the states, why not declare it a national security threat? Also, they are still in a state of emergency. I am sure there are provisions that allow the federal government to seize communications such as air waves, radio tv and i bet internet too. Use their own draconian bullshit againt the fascists in silicon valley. Show them they do not decide what we can say, see and think. Enough is enough.
shut them down and dismantle. then go after the msm

He has no authority in this instance. And we will see. This idiot is a clown, and everyone but him knows it. What is the gov't going to do? Who would support the use of the war measures act against American companies, which generate massive tax revenues. That is oppressive gov't. Trump is whining b/c Twitter fact-checked his postings, which upset him, because it waved a big bright flag in the face of millions saying, hey, look here, this guy is a fucking moron, and that idiot is also the president of your country. The presidency has to be the most accountable position in the country, b/c it is comes with great power and responsibility, but that clown doesn't understand accountability.

If he wants to play make believe and contrive up some half-brain shit, then he should resign his post, or be prepared to be called on it. That's called free speech. For all your criticism against social media and in support of free speech you certain like to cherry pick. You really should review how the Nazi's consolidated power and oppressed opposition. Stifling dissent is one aspect of a totalitarian government. Both Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia were totalitarian states.

On the social media note, there is more censorship against minorities and blacks than against a small minority of whining right wing pieces of shit. These are the sort of whiners that believe the removal of a statue of General Lee is an affront to their heritage and identity. But, just because they are pieces of shit I'm not saying that they don't have certain rights, they do, but like everyone else, if you make shit up, you can be called on it.

Here's a legal paper outlining how social media has been used by certain actors to sow dissent against minorities and exacerbate ethnic divisions and foster racism,

I cite legal articles b/c they are fact based and legal citations in those articles are based on case law, these aren't some Breitbart half-real, or fake news crap.

An article outlining how social media algorithms do more harm to those who aren't white,

On a somewhat related note, did anyone catch the Steven Schmidt interview on Al Franken's podcast? Priceless.

Last edited:
A whole lot of peeple in Ottawa cannot figure it out that we must trade with the U.S.We are just sitting ducks without them.
I'm sure every politician, economist, the vast majority of business leaders and owners, as well as financial accountants and lawyers have an excellent grasp of this. By the way, trade with the U.S. hasn't stopped, and will not. NAFTA was only recently ratified, if there was any trade issue it would have been apparent. My advice, relax, you seem to worry too much.

Ummm were you not awake when Trump tore up NAFTA and then forced us/Mexico to take a much worse deal or he'd "Stop Dealing With Canada and Mexico". Not sure why you think Trump would do anything other than invading us for our resources because he's shown about that much interest in playing nice with us.

We now have CUSMA...waiting to be ratified so we can stop protecting some of our markets that will get annihilated by things made in the USA like our smaller farms with a couple of thousand head of cattle versus tens of thousands of cows that will just add more and dump more cheap dairy products into Canada. The USA in a couple of markets stands to be our version of China for the USA...dumping excess at prices we won't be able to compete with.

Last edited:
I just came across this
From last month. I dont know if anyone posted it?

When I posted this. I just wanted it to link to the laptop for morning view... Low and behold, video is taken down.

I did find it with german subtitles.

This worlds fucked, and even more fucked with gen Z.. what a group of delusional people. I mean, my generation is too but, holy fuk. we are doomed for agenda 2030 will happen because it mainly targets them. gosh, i won't even be close to dead.

Ummm were you not awake when Trump tore up NAFTA and then forced us/Mexico to take a much worse deal or he'd "Stop Dealing With Canada and Mexico". Not sure why you think Trump would do anything other than invading us for our resources because he's shown about that much interest in playing nice with us.

We now have CUSMA...waiting to be ratified so we can stop protecting some of our markets that will get annihilated by things made in the USA like our smaller farms with a couple of thousand head of cattle versus tens of thousands of cows that will just add more and dump more cheap dairy products into Canada. The USA in a couple of markets stands to be our version of China for the USA...dumping excess at prices we won't be able to compete with.

I recall the issue made with dairy, and I agree, thanks for reminding me. There are tariff rate quotas in place to regulate imports and prevent dumping. There were no changes to the original NAFTA dispute resolution, which if you recall softwood lumber, has been largely beneficial for Canada. I was hoping the final agreement would be completed in the new year. Shame.

I don't believe for a second Trump could have imposed an isolationist policy on trade. In some aspects, perhaps, but certainly not when it comes to Mexico or many resources. I don't believe this is the last we'll hear about the trade deal, at least that is what I am hoping. Unfortunately, there is only so much we can do, we are at a disadvantage, that much is obvious, and we do need to protect our markets. Our gov't will be doing the same thing as theirs, subsidizing farmers. I certainly feel for the farmers, that's a tough, stressful job.

I recall the issue made with dairy, and I agree, thanks for reminding me. There are tariff rate quotas in place to regulate imports and prevent dumping. There were no changes to the original NAFTA dispute resolution, which if you recall softwood lumber, has been largely beneficial for Canada. I was hoping the final agreement would be completed in the new year. Shame.

I don't believe for a second Trump could have imposed an isolationist policy on trade. In some aspects, perhaps, but certainly not when it comes to Mexico or many resources. I don't believe this is the last we'll hear about the trade deal, at least that is what I am hoping. Unfortunately, there is only so much we can do, we are at a disadvantage, that much is obvious, and we do need to protect our markets. Our gov't will be doing the same thing as theirs, subsidizing farmers. I certainly feel for the farmers, that's a tough, stressful job.
Players in the dairy industry have been making really good money for 35 years.

Players in the dairy industry have been making really good money for 35 years.
yup have you seen how much a block of fucking cheddar costs? absolutely crazy lol. I dont think the dairy farmers are going to be hurting anytime soon..

@LePsyber Im pretty sure trudeau forced trumps hand on nafta. trudey says one thing and then does the other, until it suits him then he goes back to kissing trumps ass to get what he wants. also I would much rather our markets be flooded with US goods than china's crap. I love my chinese people but their communist government can suck a big fat canadian cock. the CPC need to be put in their place.. hey what ever happened to those russians? sure dont hear about them anymore these days! weird.

He has no authority in this instance. And we will see. This idiot is a clown, and everyone but him knows it. What is the gov't going to do? Who would support the use of the war measures act against American companies, which generate massive tax revenues. That is oppressive gov't. Trump is whining b/c Twitter fact-checked his postings, which upset him, because it waved a big bright flag in the face of millions saying, hey, look here, this guy is a fucking moron, and that idiot is also the president of your country. The presidency has to be the most accountable position in the country, b/c it is comes with great power and responsibility, but that clown doesn't understand accountability.

If he wants to play make believe and contrive up some half-brain shit, then he should resign his post, or be prepared to be called on it. That's called free speech. For all your criticism against social media and in support of free speech you certain like to cherry pick. You really should review how the Nazi's consolidated power and oppressed opposition. Stifling dissent is one aspect of a totalitarian government. Both Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia were totalitarian states.

On the social media note, there is more censorship against minorities and blacks than against a small minority of whining right wing pieces of shit. These are the sort of whiners that believe the removal of a statue of General Lee is an affront to their heritage and identity. But, just because they are pieces of shit I'm not saying that they don't have certain rights, they do, but like everyone else, if you make shit up, you can be called on it.

Here's a legal paper outlining how social media has been used by certain actors to sow dissent against minorities and exacerbate ethnic divisions and foster racism,

I cite legal articles b/c they are fact based and legal citations in those articles are based on case law, these aren't some Breitbart half-real, or fake news crap.

An article outlining how social media algorithms do more harm to those who aren't white,

On a somewhat related note, did anyone catch the Steven Schmidt interview on Al Franken's podcast? Priceless.
You fail to make the distinction between a radical Muslim and all Muslims.

Those who aren't white?
FAKE
You cannot distinguish between a person discussing RADICAL Muslims vs
ALL whites?
You might not like the taste but you need Breitbart in your diet.It will help.
You simply don't understand what the American Civil War was about.
Not slavery.Read Lincoln's own words.
It was about the North trying to control the trade of the South.All that suffering for the almighty dollar.
Same as WW2.
Please remove it from your bedtime story catalogue.:)

You fail to make the distinction between a radical Muslim and all Muslims.

Those who aren't white?
FAKE
You cannot distinguish between a person discussing RADICAL Muslims vs
ALL whites?
You might not like the taste but you need Breitbart in your diet.It will help.
You simply don't understand what the American Civil War was about.
Not slavery.Read Lincoln's own words.
It was about the North trying to control the trade of the South.All that suffering for the almighty dollar.
Same as WW2.
Please remove it from your bedtime story catalogue.:)

Call it fake if you like, and for the record, capitalizing a word only makes you appear insecure that I may miss your point. I'm surprised it wasn't followed by four exclamation marks.

I won't even comment on second point as you clearly didn't review the articles.

I will comment on your fanatical adherence to Breitbart, and all their ilk. I'm sure you're a big Steve Bannon fan, same goes with David Duke, and Richard Spencer. Here are two of the numerous examples of the garbage you're swallowing.

Are you a big Roy Moore fan? Y'know, the Alabama paedophile, which Breitbart defended b/c only one of the teenagers was below the legal age. Those 16 and older were consensual romantic relationships. If I ever found out a man in his 30s attempted to molest my niece, I would seriously injure that individual.

Let's use some simple logic: You are a fan of Breitbart. Breitbart supports and embraces pieces of shit like Roy Moore. Therefore. you are a 'fan of people' like Roy Moore.
Or, You are a fan of Breitbart. Breitbart publishes false and misleading articles inaccurately attributing crime statistics. You are a fan of false and misleading articles, despite the fact that the real statistics compiled by various government and policing agencies do not support these fictions.

The Civil War? Give yourself a pat on the back for finally getting something right, and another for reading something that is true. Welcome to eighth grade history, or maybe that was grade ten?

Call it fake if you like, and for the record, capitalizing a word only makes you appear insecure that I may miss your point. I'm surprised it wasn't followed by four exclamation marks.

I won't even comment on second point as you clearly didn't review the articles.

I will comment on your fanatical adherence to Breitbart, and all their ilk. I'm sure you're a big Steve Bannon fan, same goes with David Duke, and Richard Spencer. Here are two of the numerous examples of the garbage you're swallowing.

Are you a big Roy Moore fan? Y'know, the Alabama paedophile, which Breitbart defended b/c only one of the teenagers was below the legal age. Those 16 and older were consensual romantic relationships. If I ever found out a man in his 30s attempted to molest my niece, I would seriously injure that individual.

Let's use some simple logic: You are a fan of Breitbart. Breitbart supports and embraces pieces of shit like Roy Moore. Therefore. you are a 'fan of people' like Roy Moore.
Or, You are a fan of Breitbart. Breitbart publishes false and misleading articles inaccurately attributing crime statistics. You are a fan of false and misleading articles, despite the fact that the real statistics compiled by various government and policing agencies do not support these fictions.

The Civil War? Give yourself a pat on the back for finally getting something right, and another for reading something that is true. Welcome to eighth grade history, or maybe that was grade ten?
Well you are certainly showing your level of comprehension.You say you went to University?This is where you learned the nonsense from your commie profs.Just parrot their doctrine and you get a pass.Congrats smarty-pants.
I have to capitalize for you,otherwise it goes right over your head.You sound like one of those paid agitators on Reddit.Filled with useful idiots.
Roy Moore is from Alabama,and you are dredging for allegations from 40 years ago.Maybe you should be more focused on Creepy Joe for the moment.He likes to sniff kids.Maybe you didn't notice?:)
I don't follow Bannon or the other fringe characters you attempt to smear me with. Desperation when you have no valid points .
Now tell us about your race baiting Antifa sweethearts again and the gains that you peeple believe you are making with this evil.

I would love to see a debate between @resilient1 and some of Breitbarts former editors. I would have to choose Ben Shapiro. That would be awesome.
Suggesting someone is a pedophile because they read news articles from a website is a bit fucked up isnt it?
Thats like suggesting if you have ever watched a movie produced by Harvey Weinstien then you are a rapist. I am sure most of us watched the Cosby Show. Doesnt mean we drug and rape. Lol

Well you are certainly showing your level of comprehension.You say you went to University?This is where you learned the nonsense from your commie profs.Just parrot their doctrine and you get a pass.Congrats smarty-pants.
I have to capitalize for you,otherwise it goes right over your head.You sound like one of those paid agitators on Reddit.Filled with useful idiots.
Roy Moore is from Alabama,and you are dredging for allegations from 40 years ago.Maybe you should be more focused on Creepy Joe for the moment.He likes to sniff kids.Maybe you didn't notice?:)
I don't follow Bannon or the other fringe characters you attempt to smear me with. Desperation when you have no valid points .
Now tell us about your race baiting Antifa sweethearts again and the gains that you peeple believe you are making with this evil.

To which doctrine are you referring? Commie profs? Do you believe universities are part of the liberal conspiracy? You capitalize b/c you obviously fear it will go over my head, that's a you problem.

As for Roy Moore, the allegations have been brought forward by several women. If you want to use Weinstein or Cosby as an example, many of those 'allegations' were quite dated, did it make them any less relevant? I'm critical of any media that publishes articles in which there is a clear bias, as well as a distortion or outright denial of legitimate facts. If you read the article in BB, you would have noticed that they never refuted those claims, rather they attempted to legitimize some of his sexual allegations as legal and consensual relationships b/c the other women were between 16 and 18. Notice how they never address the claim brought forward by the 14y/o? Are you unable to see the problem with that?

You are mentioning Joe Biden, why? Are we discussing Biden now? Same goes with your relentless mentioning of Antifa. Your attempt to avoid my criticism of your comments by answering with criticism tells me you have nothing useful to say. Disparaging my education, and education in general is a pathetic attempt to discredit my comments. Misrepresenting my arguments indicates you either lack the ability to understand or provide a legitimate response. Perhaps you're just too lazy to do your own research? All in all, you're a waste of my time.

I would love to see a debate between @resilient1 and some of Breitbarts former editors. I would have to choose Ben Shapiro. That would be awesome.
Suggesting someone is a pedophile because they read news articles from a website is a bit fucked up isnt it?
Thats like suggesting if you have ever watched a movie produced by Harvey Weinstien then you are a rapist. I am sure most of us watched the Cosby Show. Doesnt mean we drug and rape. Lol

He would get absolutely crushed by Shapiro.

To which doctrine are you referring? Commie profs? Do you believe universities are part of the liberal conspiracy? You capitalize b/c you obviously fear it will go over my head, that's a you problem.

As for Roy Moore, the allegations have been brought forward by several women. If you want to use Weinstein or Cosby as an example, many of those 'allegations' were quite dated, did it make them any less relevant? I'm critical of any media that publishes articles in which there is a clear bias, as well as a distortion or outright denial of legitimate facts. If you read the article in BB, you would have noticed that they never refuted those claims, rather they attempted to legitimize some of his sexual allegations as legal and consensual relationships b/c the other women were between 16 and 18. Notice how they never address the claim brought forward by the 14y/o? Are you unable to see the problem with that?

You are mentioning Joe Biden, why? Are we discussing Biden now? Same goes with your relentless mentioning of Antifa. Your attempt to avoid my criticism of your comments by answering with criticism tells me you have nothing useful to say. Disparaging my education, and education in general is a pathetic attempt to discredit my comments. Misrepresenting my arguments indicates you either lack the ability to understand or provide a legitimate response. Perhaps you're just too lazy to do your own research? All in all, you're a waste of my time.
Well resilient1 ,Roy Moore is irrelevant now.
Biden is not.He is dealing with a recent allegation that the MSM is trying to ignore.Her name is Tara Reade,which is the likely reason you are talking about Roy Moore.Pfff.
I said 35 years ago that commie profs were a problem.I remember my mother ranting about them at Berkely in the mid 60s,and they have certainly done damage.
As for education,you were the first to attempt to denigrate my education,which,sorry,only includes college,tsk,tsk.
If they taught about the Civil War in grade 8,or 10,then the curriculum was making the war all about slavery.
A nice story.Something like WW2 was about saving Jewish people from extermination camps.
So why are you cheering the destruction of historical monuments?Do you hate white people or is it self hate?
And does this involve bending or kneeling?:)
These are things you need to ask yourself.

I would agree, The President has no authority to rewrite a congressional statute. It's nothing more than a distraction and him being a baby about having a "check the facts" button on one of his tweets. Interestingly he doesn't spend his time proving his tweet has merit rather than attempting to impose a flawed interpretation of Sections 230 onto the statute. His country is burning to the ground. Perhaps focus on that, first.

What authority does he need to point out that social media companies are not following the law that gives them exemption from liabilities under sec 230? The tech companies shot themselves in the foot as soon as they started acting as publishers. As soon as they did that they gave up that privilege. Pretty straight forward.
What next? Barr not having authority to enforce the law? LOL.
Its long overdue. Now lets see the FEC do their job and investigate for election interference. Or is it only bad when Russia does it?