Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

What will come of this? every country stripping the citizens fundamental rights and allowing the UN to declare a new world order..

Conservative or liberal leadership, as long as we are a part of the United Nations, we are doomed to be part of the globalist agenda of a new world order. Where our politics is decided by one large overseeing foreign interest group. Being a part of the United Nations is the biggest threat to us all that we have ever seen in our life, and barely anybody realizes it...
You nailed it 100%. They needed an event to create fear in order to begin taking our freedom away. And people will let them in the name of the virus. There will come a day in 18 months when Bill Gates will have a mandatory vaccine and ID chip to provide to every human on the planet.

How so? It's a linear graph so not misleading and starts from zero, i.e. the scale is neutral.
They way they numbered it. Like temperature graphs where they use 1/100 th of a degree to make it look bad.
Btw, what was the source of the graph?

You nailed it 100%. They needed an event to create fear in order to begin taking our freedom away. And people will let them in the name of the virus. There will come a day in 18 months when Bill Gates will have a mandatory vaccine and ID chip to provide to every human on the planet.
Already have an id chip, everyone carries it in their pocket.

Imagine if Ron Paul hadnt been fucked out of the 2012 race for usa president. Cant help but think the world would be a different place.

trudeau, fauci and their boss Bill Gates have been pushing this together. No vaccine, no life.
No. I will not comply. Wife and i are actually talking today about leaving Canada first chance we get. My concern is will we be allowed to leave? My instincts say no. Canada is horrible. I feel lots of people will be trying to leave this failed country and they will not allow their tax cattle to escape.

I'm kinda late to this thread. I believe every conspiracy theory out there. It has literally been consuming me and thinking how the fuk am I going to get out of here. We are down a path of a communist country, that is my opinion. That's all I know. And I haven't really been following any main stream media. I am fortunate enough to have CNN playing any time my mother is home so I really have no idea what is happening on this side of the border.

This whole thing is messed. Why China, why?

Anyways, it was brought to my attention this morning that, our cowardly prime minister accepted face masks from china. WHY?! fuking WHY!!!???

As I read this article I was raged with hate for this man, even more than I usually am.

I often question, how does a average person not see the bigger picture behind this Pandemic.

If it comes down to, vaccine = life. I don't know. I guess i'll be a fukin criminal then.

Who do you suppose trump is referring to when he keeps saying the invisible enemy? I used to think he meant covid. Now i think he is calling out the deep state. I cant figure him out. Is he a good guy? I think he is fucking with their plans. If so, will Canada and EU carry on without control of the USA? Next attempt after a rigged election?
Me thinks war is coming!

Given the amount of people here who order from medical supply sites/use medical supplies/inject shit daily I am APPALLED to see a thread like this on a site so full of educated people!

I have a question myself here ok, what was the outcome of the Spanish flu from 1928-1920? The answer is FIFTY MILLION DEAD! Covid-19 is NOT man made, this is NOT a joke, this is NOT some government conspiracy nor is it going to end anytime soon unless people smarten up!

Seriously fuck being woke and all that shit.....just be smart ok :)

Given the amount of people here who order from medical supply sites/use medical supplies/inject shit daily I am APPALLED to see a thread like this on a site so full of educated people!

I have a question myself here ok, what was the outcome of the Spanish flu from 1928-1920? The answer is FIFTY MILLION DEAD! Covid-19 is NOT man made, this is NOT a joke, this is NOT some government conspiracy nor is it going to end anytime soon unless people smarten up!

Seriously fuck being woke and all that shit.....just be smart ok :)

To be fair, an educated person would likely gather information from as many sources as possible and form their own opinion using a long lost skill
Called critical thinking. I know they dont teach that skill anymore. Our education system produces followers.
Blindly following and swallowing the official story isnt always the smartest choice.
I prefer not to trust our professional liars and QUESTION EVERYTHING!! Lol

To be fair, an educated person would likely gather information from as many sources as possible and form their own opinion using a long lost skill
Called critical thinking. I know they dont teach that skill anymore. Our education system produces followers.
Blindly following and swallowing the official story isnt always the smartest choice.
I prefer not to trust our professional liars and QUESTION EVERYTHING!! Lol

I agree sir, but when a VAST majority of doctors world wide are saying the same thing (given the same information) I'm strongly inclined to believe that they are working in the interest of all people and not for some clandestine government agency like some think lol.

Covid-19 is WAY worse than the Spanish flu was due to it's increased incubation period.

I agree sir, but when a VAST majority of doctors world wide are saying the same thing (given the same information) I'm strongly inclined to believe that they are working in the interest of all people and not for some clandestine government agency like some think lol.

Covid-19 is WAY worse than the Spanish flu was due to it's increased incubation period.

I think you will find that the majority of the concern isnt so much the severity of the virus, but what is coming along with the virus. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but dont act surprised when you, and your family are stripped of what you thought were your god given rights and you find out the were just privileges given to you by the upper class.

I think you will find that the majority of the concern isnt so much the severity of the virus, but what is coming along with the virus. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but dont act surprised when you, and your family are stripped of what you thought were your god given rights and you find out the were just privileges given to you by the upper class.

I do NOT disagree with you at all about that one bit lol.