Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

my conspiracy theory? goes a little something like a this..

e7e04dcf69255748d826123b2e92b5a5.jpg

B"come on addy, just take the 'vaccine' its good for you."
A"no bill Im not sure.. you kind of fuxked windows OS not sure I cqn trust you"
B"trust? whats that? some simpleton ideology?.. no were not asking you to trust us, were asking you to do the right thing"
A "billy.. come on I thought we had a good thing going why you playing me like this?"
B "DONT CALL ME THAT. dont ever call me billy again. Look *sighs* addy, we dont want to have to get microsoft sam now do we? you know he hates be awaken.."
A "NO! no that is, um, uneccessary lets not get carried away.. fine do what you must"
B" Good good. Wise choice addy, wise choice indeed." *whispers into my ear* "dont worry this will only hurt ALOT"

gets even crazier if I smoke enough 'medical' pot o_O

The whole vaccine and having a 'tattoo' of sorts proving you have been vaccinated in order for you to have so called freedoms restored would not surprise me... while the vaccine itself is the tracking agent that 5G is concerned with. I won't be getting it. I don't like needles. :eek:

5G causing this Covid... its happening in countries that are not adopting 5G, so I don't know what to belive there, and I had all the symptoms myself and it passed.

The whole electric cars and autonomous driving as a means of control are definitely the plan. Functional prototypes already exist with no steering wheel, gas, or brake... so who is in control of where you can go, when you can go, how fast you can go, etc?
Not you.
One thing never explained about these autonomous vehicles.Do they not follow white lines,in addition to other sensor inputs?What happens when this white stuff falls on the ground in Canada?Canucks drive just fine for the most part.

The whole vaccine and having a 'tattoo' of sorts proving you have been vaccinated in order for you to have so called freedoms restored would not surprise me... while the vaccine itself is the tracking agent that 5G is concerned with. I won't be getting it. I don't like needles. :eek:

5G causing this Covid... its happening in countries that are not adopting 5G, so I don't know what to belive there, and I had all the symptoms myself and it passed.

The whole electric cars and autonomous driving as a means of control are definitely the plan. Functional prototypes already exist with no steering wheel, gas, or brake... so who is in control of where you can go, when you can go, how fast you can go, etc?
Not you.

Another looney conspiracy theory is that Bill Gates gave a speech suggesting using vaccines and the health care system to depopulate. Even though you can see it for yourself right here....

^It would be really easy to sterilize portions of the population through vaccines. Probably not the worst idea considering some of the people that reproduce. Nano tech in vaccines could allow this to be more selective based on genetics, social class, race, etc, with adjustable parameters via 5G connection to the host. The plot thickens!

One thing never explained about these autonomous vehicles.Do they not follow white lines,in addition to other sensor inputs?What happens when this white stuff falls on the ground in Canada?Canucks drive just fine for the most part.

New highways will have sensors embedded into the ground and into traffic lights, so cars wont need to follow lines.

Currently when the weather gets bad (heavy rain or snow), or you get to more rural roads, the autonomous driving is not very reliable so keep your hands on the wheel.

Last edited:
Another looney conspiracy theory is that Bill Gates gave a speech suggesting using vaccines and the health care system to depopulate. Even though you can see it for yourself right here....

He and his posse have been on about this for years. He has an agenda for sure.

I find this interesting. Seems Italy has a history of losing thousands of people each year, mostly older folks, to influenza. Which just happens to share symptoms of covid.
i would be very curious to see how many official deaths for 2019/2020 season were labeled as influenza, or are they all now labeled covid 19?
Serious question. Did their average deaths of approx 16,000 per season from the flu just happen to stop this year as covid took over?
does anyone know of a link that shows this years flu death toll in italy and compares to covid? Jesus, with the flu deaths Plus covid, thats crazy.
And for all affected countries, are there stats available for the flu death this year to compare with covid??

I am on the fence on this one. Yes, people are getting sick and dying. Just like they always do. One of the things i have been asking is ok, if the virus isnt really new and just an excuse for the tyranny we are submitting to, how are the passengers on the cruise ships coming down with it?? Well come to find out it is also very common for that to happen too.

I know this wont be a popular OPINION but i dont care. I am entitled to it and nobody can show any PROOF that the official story is factual. I wish someone could prove me wrong with evidence not personal feelings. The more i read and connect the dots, i am starting to lean more towards the “this is a hoax” category. NOT SAYING PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING SICK AND DYING. Just questioning what it really is that they are dying from. Were people dying at the same rate last year. From what? Are people still dying this year at the same rate as causes from last ten years? When a person in their 70’s diagnosed with stage 4 cancer dies and they are added to the covid 19death toll, to me that smells fishy.

Last edited:
I find this interesting. Seems Italy has a history of losing thousands of people each year, mostly older folks, to influenza. Which just happens to share symptoms of covid.
i would be very curious to see how many official deaths for 2019/2020 season were labeled as influenza, or are they all now labeled covid 19?
Serious question. Did their average deaths of approx 16,000 per season from the flu just happen to stop this year as covid took over?
does anyone know of a link that shows this years flu death toll in italy and compares to covid? Jesus, with the flu deaths Plus covid, thats crazy.
And for all affected countries, are there stats available for the flu death this year to compare with covid??

I am on the fence on this one. Yes, people are getting sick and dying. Just like they always do. One of the things i have been asking is ok, if the virus isnt really new and just an excuse for the tyranny we are submitting to, how are the passengers on the cruise ships coming down with it?? Well come to find out it is also very common for that to happen too.

I know this wont be a popular OPINION but i dont care. I am entitled to it and nobody can show any PROOF that the official story is factual. I wish someone could prove me wrong with evidence not personal feelings. The more i read and connect the dots, i am starting to lean more towards the “this is a hoax” category. NOT SAYING PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING SICK AND DYING. Just questioning what it really is that they are dying from. Were people dying at the same rate last year. From what? Are people still dying this year at the same rate as causes from last ten years? When a person in their 70’s diagnosed with stage 4 cancer dies and they are added to the covid 19death toll, to me that smells fishy.

or people that have aids. Any virus would completely take over their body because the aids has compromised their immune system and the virus will attack them until it kills them. We used to say they died of aids and the virus was the complication. Now we just say covid killed them. They get thrown on the covid statistic and not the aids statistic. I bet you a lot of the people who died from it had aids, but they won’t even put out the information if they had aids or not, because then the transparency everyone would realize the stats are bullshit.

I don't want to take up your thread but in palliative care, there are many different aspects of dying that are seen in patients. It all helps in determining the cause of death. Death rattles often occur for different lengths of time and with different severity. I've only heard death rattles twice in my life (thankfully because I'm not a nurse and both times it bothered me). It does come down to many aspects of the dying process.
https://www.mywhatever.com/cifwriter/library/70/4993.html

I believe that this is a reasonable hypothesis.

or people that have aids. Any virus would completely take over their body because the aids has compromised their immune system and the virus will attack them until it kills them. We used to say they died of aids and the virus was the complication. Now we just say covid killed them. They get thrown on the covid statistic and not the aids statistic. I bet you a lot of the people who died from it had aids, but they won’t even put out the information if they had aids or not, because then the transparency everyone would realize the stats are bullshit.

AIDS is a wasting disease. When someone living with AIDS gets nailed with anything including COVID they will succumb to the symptoms of COVID in a relatively short time and not waste away over a three or four-month time period that an AIDS patient who's meds have stopped working. Incredibly different dying process.
Every death from disease has unique characteristics that Nurses and Docs become familiar with over time because it is what they do. They are professionals and can ascertain what the cause of death is. It's like a mechanic who can listen to an engine to get an idea of what is going on with it.

Sadly a mechanic has a much higher success rate when it comes to diagnosing and correcting an issue. And the mechanic actually has to verify his repair if he wants to get paid. And inly gets paid for the time that was actually correcting the root cause. So if he goes in wrong direction with a guess, no pay. (Flat rate) This should apply to doctors as well. Maybe there would be less “here try this” then “oops, lets try this now”
Politicians should also be flat rate. If you want the salary, complete the promises you made to the people first.

Sadly a mechanic has a much higher success rate when it comes to diagnosing and correcting an issue. And the mechanic actually has to verify his repair if he wants to get paid. And inly gets paid for the time that was actually correcting the root cause. So if he goes in wrong direction with a guess, no pay. (Flat rate) This should apply to doctors as well. Maybe there would be less “here try this” then “oops, lets try this now”
Politicians should also be flat rate. If you want the salary, complete the promises you made to the people first.

The human body is an amazing structure. Very little guesswork goes into most of diagnosing once you have run a differential diagnosis, ultrasounds, MRIs, CTs etc. Lung cancer can have four variations, renal disease has five types not including cancer. You need to know the disease, the prognosis, the meds and other treatments. Lung cancer is simply bad to get. Your patient is probably going to die in five years or less. A flat rate wouldn't work. A cure is not a cure for many things it is just a slowing of the disease or a remission.
The diagnosis of mental illness is oftentimes a crapshoot of checking off boxes on a list.

Looks like they are adding to the list of symptoms for covid? Why dont they just come out and say every medical condition is now considered covid 19. Gotta get those numbers up to squeeze the public a bit harder.

It's the same with every new disease. We are still finding unique aspects of HIV.