Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

It recovered after we changed the propellants in hairspray, ect and once we changed the gas in refigeration.
That one was real, but a couple changes coupled with the fact lightning creates ozone, problem is gone.

Its too bad everything is such a lie now.

Shit NASA has changed their temperature graph since 2000, so so a direct connection to co2, didn’t even bother to delete the old archived graphs, but their excuse for the new graphs is, “we use a different formula”. I guess reading the guage diesnt work, lol. I understand they do use a formula, but in order to stay consistant, you cant just change it to fit your needs.
On the graph it has gone from one large ice age over a long period to multiple smaller ones in shorter time frames, seems a little volatile to me and I would assume the trend has continued on. You can always manipulate data in the way its presented, thats something we witnessed with covid for sure.

Again - I said take it with a grain of salt though!

Thats why I linked the chart above lol, literally have gone from ice ages to warmer climate and then back to an ice age again... unless thats not the case I'd love to learn.

Okay. Right. So we have an ozone layer thinning out and with a hole in it that’s causing the planet to have hotter summers and warmer winters. Then, because it’s causing hotter summers and colder winters we consequently have the glaciers melting causing cooler summers and colder winters. Cycle of Contradiction. They can’t make up their mind. They’re full of shit blowing everything out of proportion, they have been for several decades.

It recovered after we changed the propellants in hairspray, ect and once we changed the gas in refigeration.
That one was real

That’s the thing bro, they’re all real in a sense. They all have merit backed by science somewhere in their theories. They take that small finding and they make it exponentially worse than it really is. I’d give many of the scientists the benefit of the doubt and say they’re just fucking retarded, but I have to admit, this is one conspiracy that’s overwhelmingly believable

Last edited:
Okay. Right. So we have an ozone layer thinning out and with a hole in it that’s causing the planet to have hotter summers and warmer winters. Then, because it’s causing hotter summers and colder winters we consequently have the glaciers melting causing cooler summers and colder winters. Cycle of Contradiction. They can’t make up their mind. They’re full of shit blowing everything out of proportion, they have been for several decades.
Of course lol they will say anything to push their agenda. I don't agree with what they are saying in terms of extremes but I cannot deny that we have contributed to climate change in some way/shape or form.

On the graph it has gone from one large ice age over a long period to multiple smaller ones in shorter time frames, seems a little volatile to me and I would assume the trend has continued on. You can always manipulate data in the way its presented, thats something we witnessed with covid for sure.

Again - I said take it with a grain of salt though!
That graph doesn’t even have data to back it up. Read the bottom like again. It propaganda for politicians.

Plus everything from 300 years ago would be estimation based on foselized plant life and such, so it would be almost impossible to nail it down into a couple hundred years.

If you can find some real data form some place creditable to back it up, that would be an interesting read. Or at least how they came about producing the graph.

Man I could go on all day about how drastic climate change is a farce.
Yeah we are likely having an impact. You only need to fly over in a plane and see how we have drastically changed the landscape, but we would be pretty minuscule (especially now since we are way cleaner) when in compared to the cyclical cycles of our planet and it rotation angles, mixed with the variable output of the sun.

Now should we abandon everything and go wild, hell no, but we do not need to drastically reduce our way of life to attain this. Thing is unlike what younger people are told, things have been changing for years. Enviromental protection agencies were brought in, in the 50’s and before to clean up things that were already a mess. There are lakes that you couldn’t swim in that are now clean enough to enjoy.

I alwyas get a chuckle when everyon blames the boomers, lol, they are the ones that started the whole green movement. Shit who do you think brought in recycling, well because when I was a child it wan’t my generation, lol.

Last edited:
That graph doesn’t even have data to back it up. Read the bottom like again. It propaganda for politicians.

Plus everything from 300 years ago would be estimation based on foselized plant life and such, so it would be almost impossible to nail it down into a couple hundred years.

If you can find some real data form some place creditable to back it up, that would be an interesting read. Or at least how they came about producing the graph.
that is exactly why I asked @faller for more info and again I said to take it with a grain of salt. I agree its over exaggerated I just don't think anyone is reading what im saying so ill just stop posting here.

that is exactly why I asked @faller for more info and again I said to take it with a grain of salt. I agree its over exaggerated I just don't think anyone is reading what im saying so ill just stop posting here.
I think i get what you're saying,
But what is maybe confusing is the implication (by sharing it with the comment "we've definitely had an effect on it its just a matter of how much" that this graph supports anthropogenic warming due to use of fossil fuels. The entire human industrial revolution and use of fossil fuels exists as the last few pixels on the far right of that graph, so if anything the graph you shared would support that human impact is negligible.
That's where my confusion lies, not in the content of the graph.

Last edited:
Thats why I linked the chart above lol, literally have gone from ice ages to warmer climate and then back to an ice age again... unless thats not the case I'd love to learn.
Sorry, I misread what you were trying to say. Don’t leave the thread you have good posts.

Man I could go on all day about how drastic climate change is a farce.
Yeah we are likely having an impact. You only need to fly over in a plane and see how we have drastically changed the landscape, but we would be pretty minuscule (especially now since we are way cleaner) when in compared to the cyclical cycles of our planet and it rotation angles, mixed with the variable output of the sun.

Now should we abandon everything and go wild, hell no, but we do not need to drastically reduce our way of life to attain this. Thing is unlike what younger people are told, things have been changing for years. Enviromental protection agencies were brought in, in the 50’s and before to clean up things that were already a mess. There are lakes that you couldn’t swim in that are now clean enough to enjoy.

I alwyas get a chuckle when everyon blames the boomers, lol, they are the ones that started the whole green movement. Shit who do you think brought in recycling, well because when I was a child it wan’t my generation, lol.
I don’t think it’s a “farce “ I think it’s a weapon. When you’re talking about an end of man event it gives governments unlimited power to “save” us. In the west we’re shutting down fossil fuels slowly but surely yet China and India are ramping up building hundreds of coal burning power stations. What is wrong with this picture?!?

I don’t think it’s a “farce “ I think it’s a weapon. When you’re talking about an end of man event it gives governments unlimited power to “save” us. In the west we’re shutting down fossil fuels slowly but surely yet China and India are ramping up building hundreds of coal burning power stations. What is wrong with this picture?!?
I call it a farce only because I am crappy at picking the right word, lol.
The government used to guide the people, not it helps ITS people.

They are just trying to move the flow of money. So instead of oil pockets into green pockets, in the end nothing will change, only different people will be rich.

I wasn’t being mean to you. I think after rereading I misread what you were saying
So I am going to guess that you were stating that this happens all the time, so its kinda normal?

Did you know a “new study” says the dinosaurs caused Global Warming through their flatulence? Our government must be churning on how they could’ve tax their gas emissions.

Same scientists believe today cows, goat, and sheep are large contributors of Global Warming. How they get away with these gas emissions is beyond me. More proof the government is in cahoots with our farmers

Did you know a “new study” says the dinosaurs caused Global Warming through their flatulence? Our government must be churning on how they could’ve tax their gas emissions.

Same scientists believe today cows, goat, and sheep are large contributors of Global Warming. How they get away with these gas emissions is beyond me. More proof the government is in cahoots with our farmers
They have proven that the bison that roamed these plains before we killed them off were in higher numbers than we have cows and therefore likely produced more emissions.
Cattle are upcyclers.

Depends on the era of dinosaurs, but before trees came along, co2 levels were around 4000 ppm they believe. Actually that was during the biggest animal life explosion on our planet. Our o2 was higher then as well. The earth was also warmer.
First dinosaurs ate fern like plants.

Trees and Dino bones didn’t create the coal and oil we have now, but low lying lush thick vegetation did, with higher moisture and temperature values. So just think when co2 levels were higher, there was so much vegetation that we still havn’t burned it all.

Best part is, what is one of the biggest building block of life, plantlife, number one, more plantlife, more life period.

Trees actually are evil, they consumed way too much co2 and actually slowed plantlife growth, to the point where we almost hit a co2 drought. Thank god we started to release co2.

Last edited:
Don't be surprised when it comes to fruition in the not so distant future. In fact I'd even go a step further and say pedophilia will also become legal. What we deemed as obsurd, insane, freakish in the past are all part of the norm today. What craziness people did they, for the most part, did behind closed doors at one point. The mere fact that people want to impose their twisted actions and "feelings" onto others who oppose them is fucking straight-jacket level insanity. Even worse, they feel compelled to force their "feeling", beliefs, and ways onto you and your children! or be ready to lose your job and/or status (ahem*, George Peterson). The governments want to normalize and legalize based on the fucked up desires and feelings of others, especially if those others include people of power and wealth. That's all these are, twisted desires. They can try to pass all the scientific bio mumbo jumbo they want, all the studies and research conducted by biased fucks of the same category as they want. Fortunately most of us will never succum to their fucking bullshit. Whether you agree or disagree we can all categorically agree that the path we're headed on as a civilized people won't be so civilized come one or two generations forward.

How will they legalize it? First they have to normalize it. How will they normalize it? First they have to get you numb to the idea and thought of it. How do they get you to not care about it anymore when innitially you'd flip the fuck out if you heard about it? You will hear more and more about it through the media and see no repercussions. Politics at it's best.

Don't be surprised when it comes to fruition in the not so distant future. In fact I'd even go a step further and say pedophilia will also become legal. What we deemed as obsurd, insane, freakish in the past are all part of the norm today. What craziness people did they, for the most part, did behind closed doors at one point. The mere fact that people want to impose their twisted actions and "feelings" onto others who oppose them is fucking straight-jacket level insanity. Even worse, they feel compelled to force their "feeling", beliefs, and ways onto you and your children! or be ready to lose your job and/or status (ahem*, George Peterson). The governments want to normalize and legalize based on the fucked up desires and feelings of others, especially if those others include people of power and wealth. That's all these are, twisted desires. They can try to pass all the scientific bio mumbo jumbo they want, all the studies and research conducted by biased fucks of the same category as they want. Fortunately most of us will never succum to their fucking bullshit. Whether you agree or disagree we can all categorically agree that the path we're headed on as a civilized people won't be so civilized come one or two generations forward.

How will they legalize it? First they have to normalize it. How will they normalize it? First they have to get you numb to the idea and thought of it. How do they get you to not care about it anymore when innitially you'd flip the fuck out if you heard about it? You will hear more and more about it through the media and see no repercussions. Politics at it's best.
As fuckin disgusting as this is I agree with you 100 percent they’re already angling for it fuckin clown world.