Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Obamas science adviser predicted in 1980 if the trend continues that by the year 2000 there will be a billion dead due to climate change.

I’ve been listening to these predictions for 5 decades now and not one single prediction has come true! What do the sheep do? Not one ever called any of these parasites out instead they sit back and eagerly await the next prediction 🙄

Obamas science adviser predicted in 1980 if the trend continues that by the year 2000 there will be a billion dead due to climate change.

I’ve been listening to these predictions for 5 decades now and not one single prediction has come true! What do the sheep do? Not one ever called any of these parasites out instead they sit back and eagerly await the next prediction 🙄
I read somewhere the other day kids are fat cause climate change. Haha.
And all the sudden death since 2021 is also climate change.

Whatever happened to the hole in the ozone layer we caused from using too much hairspray in the 90’s. They predicted if the hole gets a few millimeters larger the heat and radiation from the sun would toast us

is it true that at one point they were worried about “global cooling” and going into another ice age? Or is that just a wives tail my step father preaches lmao

is it true that at one point they were worried about “global cooling” and going into another ice age? Or is that just a wives tail my step father preaches lmao
Its always been waning back and forth just now more extreme/volatile... we've definitely had an effect on it its just a matter of how much. Canada is around 1.5% of green house gasses.... China much much higher but we also source products from them so we are partly to blame.

This chart gives you a rough idea of what I mean but am unsure how accurate so take it with a grain of salt!

1661489558456.png

Whatever happened to the hole in the ozone layer we caused from using too much hairspray in the 90’s. They predicted if the hole gets a few millimeters larger the heat and radiation from the sun would toast us
Hahah well
My friend there’s an elite group that we’re not a part of and they guaranteed aren’t arguing about Covid racism or climate change. This a scam to keep fools distracted and bickering im glad this forum has like minded guys! Fuckin clown world now ppl would read this and think we’re the idiots.

Right!! Or how about the Great Barrier Reef, a man made ecological disaster beyond comprehension now completely recovered and swept under the rug, no need to talk about that.

How about you explain how it’s “more extreme/volatile “
Thats why I linked the chart above lol, literally have gone from ice ages to warmer climate and then back to an ice age again... unless thats not the case I'd love to learn.

It recovered after we changed the propellants in hairspray, ect and once we changed the gas in refigeration.
That one was real, but a couple changes coupled with the fact lightning creates ozone, problem is gone.

Its too bad everything is such a lie now.

Shit NASA has changed their temperature graph since 2000, so so a direct connection to co2, didn’t even bother to delete the old archived graphs, but their excuse for the new graphs is, “we use a different formula”. I guess reading the guage diesnt work, lol. I understand they do use a formula, but in order to stay consistant, you cant just change it to fit your needs.

Thats why I linked the chart above lol, literally have gone from ice ages to warmer climate and then back to an ice age again... unless thats not the case I'd love to learn.
We have gone back and forth, but even on your graph its not showing it to be more violent or extreme.

If you read the link on your graph, it says “climate change a primer for politicians”

aka, graph propaganda.

Check out Tony Heller on you tube.
He has had numerous jobs and one was to look for data discrepancies in code for medical equipment, and he was damn good at seeing it. Even got awards. That is when he started to notice the data discrepancies in the temperature data being put out. He noticed the way they would start graphs or data at specific time periods, to create the effect they wanted, then he also noticed how the media would take pictures out of context, even after being called out by the scientists who took them.

I’ll post a video.

Last edited: