Clenbuterol questions.

How does albuterol compare to clen?

FWIW I love ephedrine and dmaa... repsond great to both and experience zero sides even with high doses. I simply couldn't tolerate clen.

How does it compare in what way? I think in a pharmaceutical sense the biggest difference might be that they work with different receptors ( some of the same ones too I think) somebody here or elsewhere can certainly give a much better answer.

How does it compare in what way? I think in a pharmaceutical sense the biggest difference might be that they work with different receptors ( some of the same ones too I think) somebody here or elsewhere can certainly give a much better answer.
Were results similar? Side effects similar?

I'm wondering if I can use albuterol... I absolutely hated the clen sides.

Were results similar? Side effects similar?

I'm wondering if I can use albuterol... I absolutely hated the clen sides.

I'm not a good person to make a comparison for results or effects, I don't have enough experience with clen to give an informed opinion mostly because I don't like the way it made me feel AT ALL. But it could have been a dosage thing for all I know, I feel fine on a lil bit of albuterol, haven't used a ton of that either.

At some point I did a bunch of reading about them and came to my personal conclusion that drugs of this nature, clen in particular, work mostly by a process that is much akin to just putting mileage on the heart. As I already get more natural mileage on my heart with each passing decade accelerating the process doesn't seem like the prudent move.

PS- this brings up the point that you are never too young to start playing the long game...

Do you need to take Clen pre workout or can you take it in the morning and still get the benefit for cardio in the evening? And when you have taken it do you get a mad rush for a couple hours and then level out?
I ask cos I tried it yesterday (20mcg)before working out and felt little anxiety. Took the same amount this morning before work and got crazy anxiety for like two hours but then it just disappeared.

Do you need to take Clen pre workout or can you take it in the morning and still get the benefit for cardio in the evening? And when you have taken it do you get a mad rush for a couple hours and then level out?
I ask cos I tried it yesterday (20mcg)before working out and felt little anxiety. Took the same amount this morning before work and got crazy anxiety for like two hours but then it just disappeared.
I think Clen is active for a long time, though someone can maybe pin point a source for this.

Crazy anxiety sounds about right though. At least that's what I experienced.

My last clen experience a long time ago....50mcg 1st thing in am, slight anxiety thats about it. 1 week later upped it to 100mcg dose split 50mcg am, 50mcg at noon for 1 week...jitters, fairly significant anxiety. Decent amount of fat loss during this short 2 week period

When I take clen at 50 mcg I barely feel it. at 100, I'm shaky. I don't know about anxiety.. just shakes and I can feel my central nervous system working overtime. Then again ephedrine makes me feel the same so it is what it is.

I haven't used albuterol... yet... haha!

I'll be using dnp for the remaining 4 weeks of my current cycle.

When I take clen at 50 mcg I barely feel it. at 100, I'm shaky. I don't know about anxiety.. just shakes and I can feel my central nervous system working overtime. Then again ephedrine makes me feel the same so it is what it is.

I haven't used albuterol... yet... haha!

I'll be using dnp for the remaining 4 weeks of my current cycle.
When you suffer from Anxiety naturally, any kind of over alertness, shakiness, causes your brain to read the signals as anxiety and then it lovingly piles the rest on you.

I've used the spray - started at 25 and worked my way up to 125 max. Once I got to 5 sprays (125) wholly did I get jittery and anxious so dropped it back down and slowly ramped up again. I didn't do a 2 on 1 off, we just kept me on it for several weeks. I'd take Benadryl at night for my receptors. We were impressed how I responded - I don't respond well to stims due to my Tremors - but I still felt slightly off and was better once I stopped. Notably, was also the first time I've ever cramped so hard it affected me on stage. I was doing salt shots and water shots back stage to try and get rid of the cramps but they nearly didn't allow me on stage at the one show. One of the medics was actually massaging my calves as I was in the lineup to go to stage. Not sure if I would use it right up to show day again.

I also have a friend who crazy jitters from ephedrine, and ephedrine is not a stim - but combined with her usual amount of coffee ... I dunno wtf happened there. So goes to show that absolutely any compound affects people differently and really the only way to know is to do your research and try it.

If 20 is causing jitters, I'd cut it in half and try that for a few days before upping it again.

Sorry. Should have clarified what I meant. Ephedrine is a cns stim, yes, but unless it's in huge doses shouldn't typically cause jitters or those other stim side effects - ephedrine works as a bronchodilator / decongestant, and yes, shouldn't (or isn't usually) be used within 6 hours of sleep, but this person I was talking about in specific was taking only 8mg and experiencing jitters 12-14 hours later, when she drinks a multitude of coffee throughout her day including an espresso before bed. So in her case, it wasn't really acting as a stim. Apologies.

Sorry. Should have clarified what I meant. Ephedrine is a cns stim, yes, but unless it's in huge doses shouldn't typically cause jitters or those other stim side effects - ephedrine works as a bronchodilator / decongestant, and yes, shouldn't (or isn't usually) be used within 6 hours of sleep, but this person I was talking about in specific was taking only 8mg and experiencing jitters 12-14 hours later, when she drinks a multitude of coffee throughout her day including an espresso before bed. So in her case, it wasn't really acting as a stim. Apologies.

No need for apologies, honestly I was pretty sure you knew all that. I mostly posted cause I was thinking 'bout the newbies. I could picture somebody gulping a bunch down cause "they are not a stimulant". I consider myself fairly stim sensitive but it depends which particular compound we are talking about. When I take ephedrine I pretty much always take it (24mg) alongside at least 200mg caffeine. I bet I'd have to take a bunch to feel the same way that I do when I way overdo caffeine. I'd guess it was the straw that broke the camel's back for your friend, caffeine related stuff maxed out and then maybe a little sensitivity to Ephed + firing up another whole system by it's use + "this is not the synergy you are looking for" :)

Cheers sista

Got albuterol and yohimbine protocol confused in my mind in post #14 so I deleted some comments

I’ve been taking 20mcg a day for this week. Just upped it to 30mcg last night. I’m going slow with it because I am very anxiety prone.
It definitely doesn’t make cardio any more fun!

You know what makes cardio more fun?

Not doing it. :p:ROFLMAO:

When I lived on Vancouver Island I would go trail running. That was actually fun. Running through the trees or alongside a river. Up hills down hills, hopping over/side stepping tree roots.

Plugging away for 20mins on an elliptical looking back and forth at 10 different TVs is not so much fun.