Clenbuterol questions.

Englishmustard

Bollocks!
Trusted Member
Do you run it on cycle?
Could you run it right after a bulk cycle on its own?
Would it help keep water down on a bulk cycle or only use on a cut?

Take everyday or just on cardio days?

What kind of dose to start.

I picked some up but next cycle will be test and Deca with dbol to start, Anavar at the end. Is it worth throwing in the Clen too?

You can use clen whenever you want. It allows you to take in more oxygen which in turn helps you oxidize fat better. You can use to help with staying lean in the off-season or use it on a cut. I personally only use it while cutting as the stress it puts on the heart. When I run 50-60 mcg a day of good clen my resting heart rate is 120bpm so I am doing cardio while I sit and watch tv.

This best way to cycle clen is to run it for two weeks on then two weeks off or 2 days on 2 days off. This way your receptors don’t downgrade as fast. You can always take Benadryl or another antihistamine to help prevent the downgrade of your beta 2 receptor I believe it is. This way you can stay on clen for weeks at a time. This would be best for cutting though. This way you keep the fat burning coming. Again the stress in the heart is the biggest thing imo with clen you have to watch out for.

Clen is axlove hate for me. Love the effects, hate the cramping.
I didnt run much like 10 mcg of good stuff and it worked as a finisher when I was trying to squeak down the bodyfat to single digits.
I didn’t use it the whole time, I used a diet and cardio, then when I noticed I was slowing and Mexico was coming up fast I used it for 2 maybe 3 weeks only on training days.
I took it in the morning after breakfast.

You can use clen whenever you want. It allows you to take in more oxygen which in turn helps you oxidize fat better. You can use to help with staying lean in the off-season or use it on a cut. I personally only use it while cutting as the stress it puts on the heart. When I run 50-60 mcg a day of good clen my resting heart rate is 120bpm so I am doing cardio while I sit and watch tv.

This best way to cycle clen is to run it for two weeks on then two weeks off or 2 days on 2 days off. This way your receptors don’t downgrade as fast. You can always take Benadryl or another antihistamine to help prevent the downgrade of your beta 2 receptor I believe it is. This way you can stay on clen for weeks at a time. This would be best for cutting though. This way you keep the fat burning coming. Again the stress in the heart is the biggest thing imo with clen you have to watch out for.

Can you cite your proof of the above statement please?

Although parroted throughout this community for years ( I was guilty of it too) I don’t believe this has ever been proven.

Though some studies from a long time ago pointed to ketotifen preventing downregulation of the receptors. I don’t believe there was anything on Benadryl. It is my understanding that somewhere, someone just started saying Benadryl would do the same things and it was just accepted.

Lastly, I’m pretty sure even the belief that ketotifen use has been largely disproven. Many of those studies were down in the late 80’s and early 90’s.

While it’s use has shown increases in receptor function in asthma patients with impaired receptor activity or numbers ( can’t remember which), it’s not associated with true down regulation prevention of the beta 2 like previously thought and thus serves little to no purpose for clenbuterol users.

Again my understanding.

Also. How long would you say results are noticeable? Like is it worth starting to use a couple weeks or a month before a cycle to trim off a little excess beforehand?

Although parroted throughout this community for years ( I was guilty of it too) I don’t believe this has ever been proven.

Though some studies from a long time ago pointed to ketotifen preventing downregulation of the receptors. I don’t believe there was anything on Benadryl. It is my understanding that somewhere, someone just started saying Benadryl would do the same things and it was just accepted.

Lastly, I’m pretty sure even the belief that ketotifen use has been largely disproven. Many of those studies were down in the late 80’s and early 90’s.

While it’s use has shown increases in receptor function in asthma patients with impaired receptor activity or numbers ( can’t remember which), it’s not associated with true down regulation prevention of the beta 2 like previously thought and thus serves little to no purpose for clenbuterol users.

Again my understanding.

You are right my friend. I have used it before never noticed much of a difference other then helping me sleep as I would take it before bed at night. With the Benadryl I also have just accepted it in our community and has been passed on by word of mouth. I know tons who swear by it and other who don’t even bother using it as well. As for any medical research I have non on that subject in particular as I never really needed to use the clen that much that I would need to stay on that long. I mostly speak from personal experience.

Also. How long would you say results are noticeable? Like is it worth starting to use a couple weeks or a month before a cycle to trim off a little excess beforehand?

You can use it that way. Start a cycle a lot meaner is always a good thing. This way you can see if you are gaining muscle or fat. You would have to use it a couple times to see how you like it and which way using best fits your cycle and life style.

What’s a good starting dose? I have the liquid from Genetec. Drops in water or just straight under the tongue? How many hours before you wanna sleep should you not take it? Like if I wanna train at 8pm but sleep by 11pm am I gonna fuck myself up trying to sleep?

Again my understanding.

I also get a kick out of the folks that alternate 2 weeks of Clen with 2 weeks of ephedrine, gotta keep those receptors fresh, right? NOT lol

FWIW I prefer albuterol in this arena,

EDITTED OUT - I goofed, the comments made here were about yohimbine not albuterol, and irrelevant to this convo. oops :)

Last edited:
I also get a kick out of the folks that alternate 2 weeks of Clen with 2 weeks of ephedrine, gotta keep those receptors fresh, right? NOT lol

FWIW I prefer albuterol in this arena, but it has to be taken properly to do anything at all meaning on an empty stomach, as soon as you eat the effects end
How does albuterol compare to clen?

FWIW I love ephedrine and dmaa... repsond great to both and experience zero sides even with high doses. I simply couldn't tolerate clen.

What’s a good starting dose? I have the liquid from Genetec. Drops in water or just straight under the tongue? How many hours before you wanna sleep should you not take it? Like if I wanna train at 8pm but sleep by 11pm am I gonna fuck myself up trying to sleep?
You hire funnyman yet, lol, that’s how you figure out your clen dose. For around a couple hundred dollars, he will get you shredded if you listen.
Fuck I still cheated horribly on my diet and replaced my carbs with cookies that were full of sugar and still hit single digits off what I learned from him. The meat maid was trying to bang me bad and my wife was trying to fatten me up, lol.
Anyhow I used a bit of clen, but didn’t need it.
You can flounder around spending the same amount on gear in hopes to get lean, or actually get lean, lol.
Sry for being a hard ass, but you have put up a lot of posts on getting lean, and I know this will work for you. But you need to make the commitment.

Oh and he will help you with doses and such.

You hire funnyman yet, lol, that’s how you figure out your clen dose. For around a couple hundred dollars, he will get you shredded if you listen.
Fuck I still cheated horribly on my diet and replaced my carbs with cookies that were full of sugar and still hit single digits off what I learned from him. The meat maid was trying to bang me bad and my wife was trying to fatten me up, lol.
Anyhow I used a bit of clen, but didn’t need it.
You can flounder around spending the same amount on gear in hopes to get lean, or actually get lean, lol.
Sry for being a hard ass, but you have put up a lot of posts on getting lean, and I know this will work for you. But you need to make the commitment.

Oh and he will help you with doses and such.
Yeah I used Funnyman for my second cycle. Definitely worked so I was just gonna go by the same diet this time around and maybe throw in a little Clen too.

Also I think you’ve got me mistaken for someone else. I haven’t made any posts about getting lean. Just these few questions about Clen in general.

Last edited: