CB 2021-22 NFL Pool

@biguglynewf ..wow. Woke up to see I somehow took this one .. I had gone to bed .. then won on my defences 4 points via 2 late interceptions ..I can’t even trash talk this bull shit luck
When the pats put up 28pts on Thursday night I thought I was in a good position…. Then Rusty completely shit the bed for like8 pts out of the QB position. Then Herbert handcuffed my Mike Williams and it was all over with but the cryin’ from there.

fuck my team sucks taint!

Had to throw an edit out on the dropping of Jonathan Taylor.

ive adjusted the waiver setting so I should make a successful claim for him. I don’t see how else I can block this without messing things up.

Im eliminated so it shouldn’t affect anything. My team is not playing this week or last.

just trying to be fair folks.

if you guys want it another way, please post here.

I just don’t think that the best RB in football should be released prior to the week of the finals for waiver pick up.

if I’m seeing this wrong, let me know.

Had to throw an edit out on the dropping of Jonathan Taylor.

ive adjusted the waiver setting so I should make a successful claim for him. I don’t see how else I can block this without messing things up.

Im eliminated so it shouldn’t affect anything. My team is not playing this week or last.

just trying to be fair folks.

if you guys want it another way, please post here.

I just don’t think that the best RB in football should be released prior to the week of the finals for waiver pick up.

if I’m seeing this wrong, let me know.

Nope, good call and catch

Nah. I put in for him when I saw him but honestly he is playing the top ruahing defence so was on fence anyways lol

Well Jesus. Im gonna shake my head and go ahead an accept secomd place..2 hours into football haha ..ouch lol