CB 2021-22 NFL Pool

biguglynewf

Link is below.

folks who had a team last year look to already be added. Please let me know if you’re in or out ASAP. King…. Try to pay attention this year! 🥸

first come first serve for the rest of the spots.

working on prizes as we speak.

draft is set right now at 5-sep-21 at 21:30 EST

that’s the long weekend, so if there are issues, speak up and we can try to set draft so all or most can attend. This is the usual draft day as it’s closest to the regular season start and still a weekend. … and well, I have no social life so it doesn’t ever affect my plans lol.

lastly…..
Let’s do our best to completely fuck @WinnipegMuscle this year

and also ….. @King56 has already selected Blake Bortles yet again with his first overall pick. Gonna be a good year for him kinger…. I can feel it. Ps fuck you and your waiver wire pickups!

list tagged below were the fellas in the pool last year I believe. Again guys, please chime in soon so we know if you’re in or out!

@Taureau
@A.B
@WinnipegMuscle
@The Old Guy
@flexappeal
@Cumminstech2
@King56

I’m in brother thx again for setting it up

side bets welcome and throw a sushi date in lol

Bump!!!!

we need one more team to make an even number. Can’t draft with an odd number of teams.

One more makes twelve and I will close the sign ups. 12 teams makes it a very deep pool and can make things interesting!

Come on people you don't have to know shit about football, I'm proof of that and have even won once. It's fun, takes very little of your time and if you win you can end up with some extra goodies you didn't have before.