BODYTECH

It's crazy.

I remember ordering pharma gear from nosha 12 years ago, just fired my CC # in and it showed up. Very expensive, but so so easy.

Until I found bodytech I didnt even have any decent domestic sources. Tons of great international ones, but that can be such a pain. Then BAM there they were, good prices, good labeling, and not too bad of oils. Honestly, if I hadn't been running gear long enough to know any better, I would have been "tricked" for sure.

I did bodytech it was so weak, the oils so tthe hin I swear it was water , the prices are so low , especially if you buy in bulk he makes it even cheaper and that was enough weak cheap gear for me. It was all cheap the orals and all oils .Any one who uses was knows that cheap is not good, good gear costs money to make and if prices are lower than all others that is his scheme to lure customers ,have lowest prices because cheap people do not care they want cheap cost gear and will buy shit if its cheap enough so people who know gear and ugl brands I'm sure stay clear of bt all he can sell to now are new guys and cheap people

I ran BT a few years ago and the product seemed to be okay.

I ran their Test E/Tren E and Mast E for my last cycle that ended in April and I was not impressed. Seemed severely underdosed. Also quite frequently had burning and PIP after injection. Once was so bad I thought I had an infection and was ready to seek medical help. Rectified itself after about a week. Also had the metal stopper cap pop off a new vial when trying to pop off the plastic cap.

In any case that was my last run with them and I even have some left over product that I trashed. In all honesty I didnt see or review all these posts prior to or during my cycle. If I had I would have not touched the stuff. Not worth the risk and alot of qyality labs out there to choose from.

No because I see someone who used to be affiliated with BT with another lab so wondering if they just changed names??

I also fell for this junk lab.

Ive been using them for over 2 years now.
I don't think it's totally fake..atleast not all of it. But its 100% not right.

I did get some okay results at first from them but this last year or so the results have been very lacklustre. I figured it was maybe me because my diet wasn't dialed in...and mostly because im 35 now and haven't pushed hard with training+diet+gear since 2008.

Their anadrol has something in there that blows me up like a puffer fish.

I never had any issues running tren in my life. But the 1st time I tried their tren, I had my 1st ever panic attack and had to call an ambulance bc i thought I was having a stroke or heart attack. This was on day 6 or 7.

i tried their tren again about 10 months later and on day 5. Same thing..went to hospital via ambulance. They kept me from 3am until 7pm and wanted me overnight but i signed myself out. This was at 210mg/week (30mg/day). While using 750mg test e + 700mg mast E for 9ish weeks prior. And also 15mg superdrol preworkout. Superdrol wasnt the issue bc ive taken it since.

My 1st ever cycle I ran my tren up to 1.4g/week. I had no issues with anxiety or heart racing etc. Just crazy night sweats.

I tried their test cyp400 once and the 1st shot ballooned my arm up massively. It was a simple 1.5mL shot in the short head of the tricep...within 2 days my arm was massive with swelling. Iced it for days with no results so went to Dr and got antibiotics.

Their EQ I ran as high as 1440mg/week and saw very very little.

Anavar actually made feel like absolute shit. No matter what does I took.

I posted a review like this one but much shorter and less detailed. Saying that I'll be trying a small order witI a new lab this month and taking the same doses of my same current compounds to see if Theres a difference.
They blocked me from northern lifters instantly for that post.

On one hand I'm super pissed at the $ive wasted but on thr other hand...ive made some decent gains with fake/shitty gear in the last year. This switch to a new lab should be very welcomed.

I also fell for this junk lab.

Ive been using them for over 2 years now.
I don't think it's totally fake..atleast not all of it. But its 100% not right.

I did get some okay results at first from them but this last year or so the results have been very lacklustre. I figured it was maybe me because my diet wasn't dialed in...and mostly because im 35 now and haven't pushed hard with training+diet+gear since 2008.

Their anadrol has something in there that blows me up like a puffer fish.

I never had any issues running tren in my life. But the 1st time I tried their tren, I had my 1st ever panic attack and had to call an ambulance bc i thought I was having a stroke or heart attack. This was on day 6 or 7.

i tried their tren again about 10 months later and on day 5. Same thing..went to hospital via ambulance. They kept me from 3am until 7pm and wanted me overnight but i signed myself out. This was at 210mg/week (30mg/day). While using 750mg test e + 700mg mast E for 9ish weeks prior. And also 15mg superdrol preworkout. Superdrol wasnt the issue bc ive taken it since.

My 1st ever cycle I ran my tren up to 1.4g/week. I had no issues with anxiety or heart racing etc. Just crazy night sweats.

I tried their test cyp400 once and the 1st shot ballooned my arm up massively. It was a simple 1.5mL shot in the short head of the tricep...within 2 days my arm was massive with swelling. Iced it for days with no results so went to Dr and got antibiotics.

Their EQ I ran as high as 1440mg/week and saw very very little.

Anavar actually made feel like absolute shit. No matter what does I took.

I posted a review like this one but much shorter and less detailed. Saying that I'll be trying a small order witI a new lab this month and taking the same doses of my same current compounds to see if Theres a difference.
They blocked me from northern lifters instantly for that post.

On one hand I'm super pissed at the $ive wasted but on thr other hand...ive made some decent gains with fake/shitty gear in the last year. This switch to a new lab should be very welcomed.
Maybe you just used fake tren the first time , 1.4g a week and no sides except night sweats?...