BODYTECH

He needs to have his head fucken cracked open !Cock sucking bastard!

In addition he can do business however he chooses the reviews of the product show some like bt and some dislike bt

Each person needs to make up their own mind and vote with your dollars

The fact they are in business right or wrong shows enough folks buy their products or they would not be in business.

Bodytech and purplepanda are intertwined lol. Where do you think oly gets his raws? Also does plenty of business with purplepanda. I have known this guy for years and he is the shadiest mother fucker ever. If you ever saw him. It doesn’t even look like he has lifted a weight in his life or even done a cycle. He also gets the dumbest idiots who will just do what he says to rep for him. Cause any good rep will question most of the shit he says or wants done. I could on for days about oly and BT. No point cause everything you need to know has been said plenty of times over from numerous people who have used his shit fake gear.

We must give some credit where it’s do... he once had some pretty sick calves. Can’t say if he does anymore but at one time they were pretty damn good. Especially given he is not a large man.

Oh boy, did I ever open up a can of worms by mentioning purple panda 😂😂

Just the fact that they state there stock of humatrope is 9999. For a drug that is prescription only, he must know 9999 guys that are willing to sell their prescription to him on a monthly basis.

Either that OR it’s not real? Hmmm what seems more likely?

And if the lab is willing to sell THAT fake drug, why would they be trusted to sell anything real and not fake?

We must give some credit where it’s do... he once had some pretty sick calves. Can’t say if he does anymore but at one time they were pretty damn good. Especially given he is not a large man.
Haven’t seen his calves lol. But I remember his modelling pictures. I have no problems giving credit due. But he doesn’t deserve any credit for anything with the amount of scamming he has done over the last 10 years. I have no respect for someone who then goes and threatens people because they choose to call him out for the wrong he is doing. He cuts corners everywhere. If he doesn’t have the right raws he will use something else and just label it as what he wants it to be. Same with dosing what’s on the bottle of bt gear or any of their other brands is not even close to what the label says, it is far less. This guy has fucked me over before and done the same to a couple close friends of mine as well. It upsets me that he is still around doing this. People need to know the truth about him and not to fall for those cheap ass prices they offer. Cause you really are just paying for a bottle of oil at their prices. Anyone who really knows gear will know that good stuff tends to cost a little more for it to be worth it for a ugl to see a return and stay in business. I keep saying one day he’s going to threaten the wrong guy and the tables will turn on him. In the mean time I just stay far away from that guy and his ugl.

Haven’t seen his calves lol. But I remember his modelling pictures. I have no problems giving credit due. But he doesn’t deserve any credit for anything with the amount of scamming he has done over the last 10 years. I have no respect for someone who then goes and threatens people because they choose to call him out for the wrong he is doing. He cuts corners everywhere. If he doesn’t have the right raws he will use something else and just label it as what he wants it to be. Same with dosing what’s on the bottle of bt gear or any of their other brands is not even close to what the label says, it is far less. This guy has fucked me over before and done the same to a couple close friends of mine as well. It upsets me that he is still around doing this. People need to know the truth about him and not to fall for those cheap ass prices they offer. Cause you really are just paying for a bottle of oil at their prices. Anyone who really knows gear will know that good stuff tends to cost a little more for it to be worth it for a ugl to see a return and stay in business. I keep saying one day he’s going to threaten the wrong guy and the tables will turn on him. In the mean time I just stay far away from that guy and his ugl.
Yup !he needs to go asap before he cripples or kills someone with that shit he sells !But hey ! Who am I to speak ?

Yup !he needs to go asap before he cripples or kills someone with that shit he sells !But hey ! Who am I to speak ?

Lord man. Please listen to me. On this board we hold to a higher standard of conduct

I will not allow this board to be used as a platform to spread fear or lies or false accusations.

Bt has been doing business for years. Never have they killed or hurt anyone. Please no more posts like this.

Bt is a lab run by folks that want to sell their products. These are not stupid people.

Speak from experience about the quality of their products.

If you have never used their products keep your opinions to yourself.

They do not sell an unsafe products. No business person knowingly sells an unsafe product

they are driven to make a profit and selling a safe product ensures future sales

so no more stupid ass comments or you will not be welcome here.

again reviews only folks.

Lord man. Please listen to me. On this board we hold to a higher standard of conduct

I will not allow this board to be used as a platform to spread fear or lies or false accusations.

Bt has been doing business for years. Never have they killed or hurt anyone. Please no more posts like this.

Bt is a lab run by folks that want to sell their products. These are not stupid people.

Speak from experience about the quality of their products.

If you have never used their products keep your opinions to yourself.

They do not sell an unsafe products. No business person knowingly sells an unsafe product

they are driven to make a profit and selling a safe product ensures future sales

so no more stupid ass comments or you will not be welcome here.

again reviews only folks.
I am actually talking from experience .How can you say ,spread fear and false accusations !
Yeah I used their shit ,and it's exactly what it is !
I really don't understand why you are defending this guy after all the shit he's saying about you ?

I am actually talking from experience .How can you say ,spread fear and false accusations !
I really don't understand why you are defending this guy after all the shit he's saying about you ?

He can say whatever he wants about me. Those that know me know it's all lies

I am not defending the products. I will not allow someone to say anyone should be physically hurt. I will not allow anyone to say a lab makes products that cripple and kill people

Say it's low dosed crap all day long. Say it's the best you have used. That I have no problem with

I answer to me. I hold to a higher standard of conduct.

This board is a neutral place where anyone can post experiences and opinions on any lab. Not just labs I like.

He can say whatever he wants about me. Those that know me know it's all lies

I am not defending the products. I will not allow someone to say anyone should be physically hurt. I will not allow anyone to say a lab makes products that cripple and kill people

Say it's low dosed crap all day long. Say it's the best you have used. That I have no problem with

I answer to me. I hold to a higher standard of conduct.

This board is a neutral place where anyone can post experiences and opinions on any lab. Not just labs I like.
Nothing but class from the old Bull! @Taureau

He was very proud of those calves..... lol.

Nothing you say surprises me. You all know what my position was on the subject almost a decade ago. The gear wasn’t the problem though... not back then at least. It was his attitude, lack of caring and sneakiness that couldn’t be tolerated. Which lead to threats and other nonsense.

He was very proud of those calves..... lol.

Nothing you say surprises me. You all know what my position was on the subject almost a decade ago. The gear wasn’t the problem though... not back then at least. It was his attitude, lack of caring and sneakiness that couldn’t be tolerated. Which lead to threats and other nonsense.

I do remember that from another site.

You warned people, how many listen.:)

As was said on Muscle Nexus you only meet people your mad at on the 401.;)

We're all old and wise on this site.

We're lovers not haters.

As was said on Muscle Nexus you only meet people your mad at on the 401.;)

We're all old and wise on this site.

We're lovers not haters.

Are you remembering a different nexus than me lol? Some members were downright cruel to each other. People could get charged nowadays with some of the stuff that was said. At one point or another atleast 50% of the regular members in Ontario tried to coordinate a fight with Olympian lol.
Still I made a lot of great friends. It was the most fun I had online.