Bodytech pharma lab review.

And your 10000% right about contamination , un sterile , bunk gear out there that's why anyone should do a load of research and pay the 60 bucks get your gear tested before running a 10 bottle cycle . And every batch is different people think it was good one it's good now , it's always different ...

And your 10000% right about contamination , un sterile , bunk gear out there that's why anyone should do a load of research and pay the 60 bucks get your gear tested before running a 10 bottle cycle . And every batch is different people think it was good one it's good now , it's always different ...

as you said your a rockie
so as a rookie trust me in that opinions of rookies are not taken as seriously as a comment by someone that has been around a long time
and as a rookie how the heck do you know every batch is different??
your wrong in that. many top labs are top labs because they put out a consistently good product

This is literally the second day I've ever been on an internet forum so I'm a Rookie at this , it's hard to tell the difference between sarcasm , jokes and or people talking down on a lab because they sell another lab . I was basically being accused of stealing clients when all I was doing what trying to have a conversation.
Wow you sure like to play the victim

Yes a Rockie in forums , I've been around training and athletes my whole life . Training weight lifting for 15, 19 if high school counts , been around AAS for the same time .

I know how to brew gear , I've experimented with different oils and preservatives , have experience with different kinds of pill presses etc so I do have a bit of knowledge

Play the victim lol . Yes I sure do
Yes you do.
I pointed out some facts
You came out swinging calling me a broke ass hater…
Something about me living in my moms basement….

I never called you names prior to that.

You act like a child who doesn’t get what the wants or when he doesn’t hear what he wants to hear.

Maybe go back into the last train wreck thread of yours. Read it a few times. Think about it from a perspective where you just came into a community of guys that have chatted for many years. You come in calling names and thinking you know it all. Your story is full of inconsistencies. Obviously one may question a person like that.

How would a $60 test kit tell you if it's sterile or not? If they filtered through the proper filters, if they sterilized the vials prior to filling them. Or if they spit into the vials before capping. Everything could be done right then they could reach into a tub with their bare hands to grab a stopper before crimping. That's why $20 a vial is scary. Big labs spend thousands upon thousands on they're lab set ups. That's why they charge what they do.

so as a rookie trust me in that opinions of rookies are not taken as seriously as a comment by someone that has been around a long time
your wrong in that. many top labs are top labs because they put out a consistently good product
What I was meaning unless your brewing thousands of vials at one time , then it's going to be different.

Alot of guys will brew 1000 MLS at once , smaller batches , better control

Just hear me out one moment

If you brew you know exactly what I mean . Yes of course you have a Solid lab there going to make every accurate dosed , sterile gear . And if you have worked with them for years and love there gear , service etc of course your going to stick with them 100 % , personally I find that if you make batches in the 1000ml range it's the best for quality control and obviously you have a recipe your lab equipment raw and your method . If you stick to the exact same protocol each time your going to be pretty on point with your gear , but there variables , your raw source some times you gotta switch up , some times it does come 99% .. then when your operating a lab for years and years and years , you eventually have a team working with / for you and yes the person hired to brew / label is doing everything there supposed to but unfortunately you get some bad apples along the way , just with any other kind of products. Some times people quit steal all your secrets and copy your brand and under dose the shit out of the gear and pump it out .. these are all very realistic reasons a batch might be fucked up.

If you brew you know exactly what I mean . Yes of course you have a Solid lab there going to make every accurate dosed , sterile gear . And if you have worked with them for years and love there gear , service etc of course your going to stick with them 100 % , personally I find that if you make batches in the 1000ml range it's the best for quality control and obviously you have a recipe your lab equipment raw and your method . If you stick to the exact same protocol each time your going to be pretty on point with your gear , but there variables , your raw source some times you gotta switch up , some times it does come 99% .. then when your operating a lab for years and years and years , you eventually have a team working with / for you and yes the person hired to brew / label is doing everything there supposed to but unfortunately you get some bad apples along the way , just with any other kind of products. Some times people quit steal all your secrets and copy your brand and under dose the shit out of the gear and pump it out .. these are all very realistic reasons a batch might be fucked up.
So you are on here working for a lab. Well I'm gunna go sit on the sidelines and enjoy this thread.

It's nice lol you a unknown newbie take the time to explain to us how things work. Lol. Lol

Well
A lot of the long standing labs test their raws. That takes the purity issue off the table.

If you do things properly why would margin of error change if you are doing 1 litre or 10 litres?

Please do explain, share your vast knowledge with us all.

I’ve ran Pareto tren ace since probably 9 years and ever single batch is the same same smell same colour and same results

Bro. You need to think much much much bigger…lol.

you would not believe the degree of sophistication some labs have instilled in their processes. In such cases batch size doesn’t exactly dictate QAQC. Not like that anyways.

These guys aren’t using a few hot plates, with magnetic stir sticks and small vacuum pumps……it ain’t 1997!