Bodytech pharma lab review.

As already said, there are many threads already on this lab. I suggest you look at the lab review section before posting

I've never tried it myself I wanted to see what the community thought before the thread is locked
Why would the thread be locked?

threads don’t get locked because you ask about a brand.

I have never used any of his brands, and I wouldn’t start now.

As such, I couldn’t tell you about the quality of the gear he makes first hand.

However, I can offer that the character of the person that makes it isn’t good. And that may be the largest understatement of all time.

As such, draw you own conclusions. Along with what most people will tell you

we’ve all fell for the act, at one point or another. And we have all learned.

He is actually a very charismatic guy. But he is also a snake and he can’t be trusted when things matter. I would never trust putting whatever is inside those vials inside my body.

cheap gear, empty promises and lies don’t make a brand or a person misunderstood…. It makes them exactly what they are.

Ahhh…. I see why now about being shutdown.

No that was about senseless arguing.

I do find it interesting though you are coming here and posting about brands with bad reputations…. Very interesting.

post away…. But handle this one better than the last please. There were some very valid points raised there and you got extremely defensive extremely quickly.

let’s try harder this time eh….or not. Makes it more interesting I suppose.

Whats your guys experience with Bodytech , I noticed prices are dirt cheap ?????

you will find for many labs this one included there are already existing reviews
before you ask about yet another lab search the review section
if there is an existing review thread add your question there
if there is no review thread to be found feel free to create one
doing it this way we end up with one review thread for each lab and not 30 or 40 individual ones
thank you
Bull

Whats your guys experience with Bodytech , I noticed prices are dirt cheap ?????

you will find for many labs this one included there are already existing reviews
before you ask about yet another lab search the review section
if there is an existing review thread add your question there
if there is no review thread to be found feel free to create one
doing it this way we end up with one review thread for each lab and not 30 or 40 individual ones
thank you
Bull

I must ask.
You recently got 30 vials or so.
Why are you looking for another lab?

And bodytech was a joke in the other thread
It’s probably much worse than Finnea so no don’t buy Bodytech
My bad . I thought you said you worked with Bodytech now I see that was a joke .

Next time I will refrain from mentioning what I have this and that , just turned the conversation to the complete opposite of what I was asking .

No experience with bodytech. Never seen anyone speak good about it in my limited time.

I just have to say thank you for that level of entertainment first thing in the morning. @3ml as always good sir you do not disappoint.

Dude the reason why people come down on less than awesome labs is because of safety. Not if there's test in it or not, but because of the possible health ramifications. You need to understand that our derma is our main line of defense against infection, when we inject this shit inside of our bodies. We are breaking that line of protection and putting all of our faith into the quality of this for the most part unregulated product. Now again do you trust something someone said 5-6 years ago when things can change in days? Or would you rather go off of something someone has said in the last week accompanied by countless others. People aren't being dicks, they're just being honest. These boards aren't for soft skinned individuals

This is literally the second day I've ever been on an internet forum so I'm a Rookie at this , it's hard to tell the difference between sarcasm , jokes and or people talking down on a lab because they sell another lab . I was basically being accused of stealing clients when all I was doing what trying to have a conversation.