Blood pressure

Are you asking what PED compounds lower your BP? If that is your question, I don't know any but low dose test and Primo do not increase my BP.
I have not used it but there is a lot of literature on cardarine that indicate it helps with BP and protects the liver among other things.

There are a lot of supplements you can take to help control your BP if specific compounds impact it negatively but that is a whole different conversation.

I was put this in the water thread but didn’t wanna hijack it and also don’t wanna hijack this one but I gotta share my experience.

If I’m not drinking enough water I get hypertension. Not just water. Hydration in general from food as well. This would usually happen if I have coffee and skip a meal without any water in between.

No shit! There was also just a thread about high potency fish oils I take like 5G a day of the liquid stuff. I had high BP issues at one point in my life actually.. I take a medication called “clonidine” here and there as needed. Works as sort of a beta blocker .. and I definitely notice a drop within an hour of taking 0.2 mg of clonidine. Gets rid of a lot of the night sweats for me too

fish oil - high EPA/DHA content (up to 10,000 mg combined), ubiquinol/Q10, Nigella Sativa. an enteric coated low dose aspirin at night - has to be taken at night and to some degree curcumin.
I would not take them all - pick one or two. Maybe fish oil and Nigella Sativa and take them for two weeks and if it goes down great. If that doesn't work, you could add Ubiquinol. I prefer to use the combo of Q10 and ubiquinol together - 100 mg of each and I can't tell you why as older people, which I am, have better results with ubiquinol.

There are a lot more herbs that work but I wouldn't hammer a lot in as you won't know what is working. I only use Nigella Sativa/Black seed oil and aspirin at night now. There are a lot of double blind placebo studies showing black seed oil works as well as many medications.

fish oil - high EPA/DHA content (up to 10,000 mg combined), ubiquinol/Q10, Nigella Sativa. an enteric coated low dose aspirin at night - has to be taken at night and to some degree curcumin.
I would not take them all - pick one or two. Maybe fish oil and Nigella Sativa and take them for two weeks and if it goes down great. If that doesn't work, you could add Ubiquinol. I prefer to use the combo of Q10 and ubiquinol together - 100 mg of each and I can't tell you why as older people, which I am, have better results with ubiquinol.

There are a lot more herbs that work but I wouldn't hammer a lot in as you won't know what is working. I only use Nigella Sativa/Black seed oil and aspirin at night now. There are a lot of double blind placebo studies showing black seed oil works as well as many medications.
Thank you

Like others have said, hears my list.
I would call this my ultimate list.

-Ubiquinol 200mg
-Cq10- 400-800mg
-hawthorn berry 1000mg from iherb.ca
- 5 mg a day cials
- fish oils i take roughly 5 to 6g from costco extra epa/dha i dont count it all i just take 5g to 6g.
- use an ai if e2 is higher then your body needs it to be.(this works fast if you have to much water retention like 5 points)
- if you have high cortisol, try to lower it woth ps100 or holy basil , this works great too.
-if your low cortisol then you also can have high blood pressure so then adrenal cortex will help raise it.
-vit c 2000mg a day
- grape seed extract 300mg, can lower systolic 3 to 4 % average. Or around there, grocery stores shoukd have it , safeway does.
- turmeric at 500mg a day helps

@Goldenrod summed it up best and donating blood helps as well
agreed - if its bad, donate blood. Not sure if it has been said but the few times mine spiked I didn't turn up the cardio as I absolutely hate cardio unless its something I like to do. A few 15 minute walks after my meals was a very inexpensive way to decrease my BP and my dogs liked the extra exercise.

Like others have said, hears my list.
I would call this my ultimate list.

-Ubiquinol 200mg
-Cq10- 400-800mg
-hawthorn berry 1000mg from iherb.ca
- 5 mg a day cials
- fish oils i take roughly 5 to 6g from costco extra epa/dha i dont count it all i just take 5g to 6g.
- use an ai if e2 is higher then your body needs it to be.(this works fast if you have to much water retention like 5 points)
- if you have high cortisol, try to lower it woth ps100 or holy basil , this works great too.
-if your low cortisol then you also can have high blood pressure so then adrenal cortex will help raise it.
-vit c 2000mg a day
- grape seed extract 300mg, can lower systolic 3 to 4 % average. Or around there, grocery stores shoukd have it , safeway does.
- turmeric at 500mg a day helps

No aspirin?