blood pressure hi

I would honestly just try a telehealth service and see if you can get something like and arb prescribed ?

Fish oil
Ubiquinol
Cq10
I use both Ubiquinol and cq10
And Hawthorne berry works great, i buy the now supplements one of of i herb.
been taking 5000 mg of fish oil and 400 mg of co enzyme q10 and my bp is still high. suggestions?
The studies on fish oil are usually done at 10 grams and up so 5 grams might be a bit of a waste.

I like Hawthorne berry Extract, when I can hear my heart or blood pressure at night it totally gets rid of it.

For some reason I am drawing up blanks. Obviously you want magnesium, vitamin D, potassium, b 100 throughout the day all covered. Is your water weight really high?

I would take the opportunity to get a prescription as suggested. You only need to take it on cycle and you'll save money and live longer especially if it's one of the few that work good. I think even one of them helps kidney function because it's a glucose disposal agent? If you can get your hands on a statin then get that too because you can clear out any lipids every cycle which we all should be doing regardless if we are doing it through prescription or naturally.

been taking 5000 mg of fish oil and 400 mg of co enzyme q10 and my bp is still high. suggestions?

Start with doctors appointment and blood work to determine the cause… is it bad cholesterol, high CBC panel, etc…

start with..

4g fish oil per day
40mg telmisartan
600mg CoQ10
30 minutes of cardio per day, 6x per week
CLEAN diet and cut the alcohol if any

how old are you? The older you get the tougher it can be to reverse. 150mg TRT dose AT MOST, until blood pressure and blood work are both back to optimal levels

the recent deaths of John meadows, Shaun Rhoden, etc should hint to the potential seriousness of this.

(not to scare or worry you. You can do something about it and stay around longer, if you make changes and are smart in working towards achieving that goal.)

Cut out stimulants like caffeine, nicotine, energy drinks, pre-workouts. Stop drinking/smoking.

More cardio, less salt, more potassium/magnesium and see your doctor!

I do the same as @Harley00 with the Q10 and Ubiquinol together - 200 mg of both if needed. Only one I would add is black seed oil. As for medications (if no a prescription needed and you can control it with supplements) - low dose aspirin at night is supposed to help but carries bleeding/ulcer risks.
You really seem to like this seed oil. In your opinion should it be a staple for guys on gear?

If it’s high then you need to get a script to get it under control, as not doing so can be deadly. Or worse you have a stroke and survive.

Once you get it under control, then you can try the suggestions above. I found 10000 mg of Fish Oil and cardio was the only thing that was really effective for me.

Start with doctors appointment and blood work to determine the cause… is it bad cholesterol, high CBC panel, etc…

start with..

4g fish oil per day
40mg telmisartan
600mg CoQ10
30 minutes of cardio per day, 6x per week
CLEAN diet and cut the alcohol if any

how old are you? The older you get the tougher it can be to reverse. 150mg TRT dose AT MOST, until blood pressure and blood work are both back to optimal levels

the recent deaths of John meadows, Shaun Rhoden, etc should hint to the potential seriousness of this.

(not to scare or worry you. You can do something about it and stay around longer, if you make changes and are smart in working towards achieving that goal.)
You mean the bodybuilders that are vaccinated dying of heart related issues?

You mean the bodybuilders that are vaccinated dying of heart related issues?

Possibly and I would even say likely related

But we still can’t ignore the negative effects that we are opening ourselves up too by choosing to go on a journey with steroids.

Can it be done safely? Absolutely. Can it be done dangerously? Of course. Everyone’s health should be their first priority.

You really seem to like this seed oil. In your opinion should it be a staple for guys on gear?
Yes, it is one of the few supplements I have read about that has 'medication like' results for hypertension published. Everyone should always start with their doctor and get it under control like @The Old Guy mentioned but it is the first supplement I increase when my BP goes up.

Yes, it is one of the few supplements I have read about that has 'medication like' results for hypertension published. Everyone should always start with their doctor and get it under control like @The Old Guy mentioned but it is the first supplement I increase when my BP goes up.
Thanks man. I started ment and my bp jumped up about 5 points, along with rhr. Would you start at 500 a day and go from there or is 1000 gtg?

Thanks man. I started ment and my bp jumped up about 5 points, along with rhr. Would you start at 500 a day and go from there or is 1000 gtg?
Welcome - I take 500 mg in the AM and PM all the time for several reasons but BP is one. If that doesn't work I have been as high as 1500 mg twice a day. I am yet to find any articles about the negative sides of taking too much.

Possibly and I would even say likely related

But we still can’t ignore the negative effects that we are opening ourselves up too by choosing to go on a journey with steroids.

Can it be done safely? Absolutely. Can it be done dangerously? Of course. Everyone’s health should be their first priority.
Oh I agree, just seems strange so many in this time period, plus other athletes. Maybe I just didn’t pay attention before.

Nowhere near enough information. What standards are you using to determine your BP is high? You really should start with a talk with your doc.
the chart at my doctors and online.Do alot of cardio and can't get it below 135 top number and most often around 140-145.made an appointment to discuss with doctor.