Blast from the past- Primo

He was starting to screw up orders a lot, but I got extra free product, then one day he put up a rant on CM, about how he had a life outside of this and on and on. I never bought from him again because it raised a red flag to me. I think he just had enough of the whole thing.
So at the end he screwed a bunch of people and kept their money. I guess when no one knows who you are you can do this sort of thing.
Seems to be the MO, when a lab gets out.
Happened to me with Mission Labs in 2015. Sent the rep 450 bucks, never got shit and I emailed him multiple times, no response. Asked a buddy of mine 'In the know' and mission was busted just a few weeks prior so I was just an easy half a thousand bucks to some rep. Still annnoys me to think of It. I wasnt on any forums then so I had no idea theyd got popped.

Happened to me with Mission Labs in 2015. Sent the rep 450 bucks, never got shit and I emailed him multiple times, no response. Asked a buddy of mine 'In the know' and mission was busted just a few weeks prior so I was just an easy half a thousand bucks to some rep. Still annnoys me to think of It. I wasnt on any forums then so I had no idea theyd got popped.
Did his products go downhill too? Or was it just an exit scam he pulled?? I can’t remember
I can’t remember all the details, which is odd because I usually do…. I need to jog my memory on this one a little.

I do remember it was a fucking shit show and was another episode of trying to get guys covered for orders that never came.

if I remember right…. All the signs were there that they were going to shit the bed as orders started to be delayed, wrong, spotty and then boom nothing.

I also believe there was a meagre attempt by the lab after considerable time to make things right…. But it was far too late.

Then later still, the lab resurfaced with all “new” people and wanted another shot. Nope.

That was the shit kid that was loaded with product and once he realized that the chemist was busted and the others were taking security measures he fucked everyone.

not sure if he ever got caught up with.

That was the shit kid that was loaded with product and once he realized that the chemist was busted and the others were taking security measures he fucked everyone.

not sure if he ever got caught up with.
Well I sure hope it did 😝 Im In the know mysepf now for the most part thanks to review sections lol

@biguglynewf that’s pretty much how it went with AA and once these other guys stepped in (without being forthcoming about it at first) it crashed and burned.
The Primo was awesome tho and at 150mg/ml. AA loved his primo like a lot of us.
This is coming back to me more. I think I forgot because I wasn’t involved in the process of making those out whole again.

If I remember correctly Taureau looked after that which is why he probably didn’t want to say anything?

correct me if I’m wrong? But I believe he covered all of those who were out and left high and dry. Which is also should be and important to mention. Folks should never forget those things.

This is coming back to me more. I think I forgot because I wasn’t involved in the process of making those out whole again.

If I remember correctly Taureau looked after that which is why he probably didn’t want to say anything?

correct me if I’m wrong? But I believe he covered all of those who were out and left high and dry. Which is also should be and important to mention. Folks should never forget those things.
Yes he did, I didn't know if I should mention it,but since you have I will.
He has done this so many times, when pg bailed as well I believe also.
it shows the character of a man, when he steps up like this.

Yes he did, I didn't know if I should mention it,but since you have I will.
He has done this so many times, when pg bailed as well I believe also.
it shows the character of a man, when he steps up like this.
I wasn’t around for all that ; but I already could sense @Taureau /aka Bull, takes care of us quite well here. I for one am grateful we have guys like that who run boards like this, as I’d imagine sometimes it’s a lot of work and a lot of time. Not even sure if those guys would have gone the length that our Bull has and seemingly does. Thank you Bull for takin good care of the boys here.

for some reason it took me like 8 times to type this properly LOL

My first lab I ever tried, I don't have the vials anymore because I used them up but still have some of these left lol. Got it around late 2016 expired last year. Completely forgot I had these

Attachments

• IMG_8755.jpg
    IMG_8755.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 30