Best Canadian Source

My personal top 3 best labs

Syn pharma....
Global Pharmaceutical...
Pharma Tech...

Genetec I would put up there too but not the best but very close.

I like them is that wrong? If it is please correct me! Little confused on the purpose of a forum. Any more personal cry outs please PM me

I also like genetec, Dracorex, CanMed deffently came along way too!!

I dont deal with PGANABOLIC anymore to be honest. Pganabolics was very helpful and pointed me to certain reps to save money!!!, when really they didnt have too at all. So I do have alot of respect for the person 100%

Why is it okay for everyone to praise Dracorex on here?!?!? If I go make comments over there too, am I going to get shit on?

I like them is that wrong? If it is please correct me! Little confused on the purpose of a forum. Any more personal cry outs please PM me

I dont deal with PGANABOLIC anymore to be honest. Pganabolics was very helpful and pointed me to certain reps to save money!!!, when really they didnt have too at all. So I do have alot of respect for the person 100%

Why is it okay for everyone to praise Dracorex on here?!?!? If I go make comments over there too, am I going to get shit on?
honestly bro and i mean this with 100% respect you need some help. We all need a therapist from time to time. god knows I have spoken to them when i have struggled over the years. now is your time to see one if you are not already

honestly bro and i mean this with 100% respect you need some help. We all need a therapist from time to time. god knows I have spoken to them when i have struggled over the years. now is your time to see one if you are not already
No no dont change the subject, answer my questions to your claims bro!!! Dont tap on my shoulder and run....

What's so wrong with what I did seriously, did I break any rules and disrespect any members???

And a therapist.... for complementing a lab on a forum.... or speaking my mind on a lab good or bad on a forum...

Okay I'll go talk to a therapist bout my Canadian brawn problems

You know half the time I write this shit I. Laughing with a blunt in my hand no lie ;)

If you make a new account today and over the next couple weeks post 13 times and 11 of them are pumping Dracorex yes you will get shit on.

If you make a new account today and over the next couple weeks post 13 times and 11 of them are pumping Dracorex yes you will get shit on.
Your kidding me right?! I think WE ALL KNOW that would not happen because of the lab!!

Please!!!

You win, I'm not arguing with you, I'll get a time out again

Cheers bro

aaaanyways... back on topic? Ill say I love forums for learning stuff and just lurking but this is what keeps a lot of people from commenting everyone taking everything personal. Cheer up bros were all in the same line of passion right? So... Mr Olympia 2019? Cedric for the win.

Stay away, from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I've never had a problem with there products but the service has never been good always inconsistent, and now "Runnerman" has burned me for over $730 use in crypto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay away, from xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I've never had a problem with there products but the service has never been good always inconsistent, and now "Runnerman" has burned me for over $730 use in crypto.
That website looks shady AF.
Much better options out there, why anyone would order from that site is beyond me.
Sorry for your loss

Stay away, from xxxxxxxxxxxx I've never had a problem with there products but the service has never been good always inconsistent, and now "Runnerman" has burned me for over $730 use in crypto.

Just looked at their website and they say they are the official seller of medistar... unless medistar changed their packaging, that stuff doesn’t look like any medistar I’ve ever used or got from the actual medistar rep in the past... did they change their packaging? Looks like a total scam. If you want medistar, why not just go to medistars actual website?

I didn't want medistar particularly it was more the Primatropin GH, as I've said he was a bit dodgy before, ie late or slow to respond on package info, but I had always received it in the end. This time he avoided me for 2 weeks after I paid him and said his account had been hacked, etc... and said he would send it right away, but then nothing just silence. I've had enough HGH recommendations from CDN sources welcome

Just looked at their website and they say they are the official seller of medistar... unless medistar changed their packaging, that stuff doesn’t look like any medistar I’ve ever used or got from the actual medistar rep in the past... did they change their packaging? Looks like a total scam. If you want medistar, why not just go to medistars actual website?
That is old MediStar packaging. They have changed their packaging several times since inception.

I didn't want medistar particularly it was more the Primatropin GH, as I've said he was a bit dodgy before, ie late or slow to respond on package info, but I had always received it in the end. This time he avoided me for 2 weeks after I paid him and said his account had been hacked, etc... and said he would send it right away, but then nothing just silence. I've had enough HGH recommendations from CDN sources welcome

Yikes, you bought hgH off a website.

Stay away, from Canadian-steroids.com I've never had a problem with there products but the service has never been good always inconsistent, and now "Runnerman" has burned me for over $730 use in crypto.

i am thinking this is same cunt that took me for roughly $650 about four or five years ago?
I tracked their IP to Montreal and was going to stop by for a visit but turned out to be a university. I emailed them their address and website went down and email shut down. Haha.

I’ve used Pharma Tech, global pharma , IRAN HORMONE, SYN and ROTEX MEDICA. Previously I used home brew products so I can’t say these are the best but they certainly are legit.

back to the original post. I will be using PHARMA TECH LABS - TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE in March so feel free to message me in April or May if you want my review.