Best Canadian Source

DaToscana

Greetings,

So I've tried different brands of steroids, including our good old friend Prosum (his products were amazing).
Since he went MIA, I've tried different stuffs, such as Dynamic, Genetix, and Syntex Performance Anabolics (SPA) (Currently trying it).
I can definetely say that Dynamic and Genetix is gtg, loved the results.

Lately, I've been hearing about PGAnabolics, and their Tren A is from Global Pharmaceuticals, have any of you guys had experience with it ?

Finally, which lab would you guys recommend as a gtg source in Canada ?

Greetings,

So I've tried different brands of steroids, including our good old friend Prosum (his products were amazing).
Since he went MIA, I've tried different stuffs, such as Dynamic, Genetix, and Syntex Performance Anabolics (SPA) (Currently trying it).

Lately, I've been hearing about PGAnabolics, and their Tren A is from Global Pharmaceuticals, have any of you guys had experience with it ?

hi
there are many sources in Canada. your best to read reviews on this site and learn to read between the lines. by that I mean do not take advice just from one person. look for the lab that has multiple individuals saying good things about it. then perhaps indeed you have identified a good lab. I say perhaps because this is the internet so you need to be cautious about taking advice from anyone you do not know. So my advice so to continue with the sources you have and then to contribute here and make friends and you will find friends help friends.

anyone looking for a quick answer will get one but that will not always be the best answer

Greetings,

and to add perhaps you should ask for opinions on what someone's fav source is and why. because the only one that can truly answer the question which is the best lab is someone that has tried all labs. and that person to my knowledge does not exist.

I've tried different stuffs, such as Dynamic, Genetix, and Syntex Performance Anabolics (SPA) (Currently trying it).

I’ve used dynamic and genetix, their stuff is ok but they are very expensive. IMO there’s not much of a difference between product when comparing legit labs. What puts a lab above other labs (to me) is the service of their rep, since the gear for any legit lab will be more than less comparable.

Theres a good few that i use that i put in the same category of effectiveness. There are some that i have tried that i wasnt completely happy with that i no longer use. There are also a bunch of well reviewed labs that i have not tried yet
To me, there is no best

It's pretty arbitrary to say who is the "best"
For me personally, it comes down to ancillaries.

Some Labs have a great ancillary list for cutting etc etc.
I want good customer service and a great list.
I'm okay to pay a little extra if I get those things.
We are fortunate to have so many legit labs up here in Canada to choose from.