Beach day secrets?

Just go out with confidence. Don't worry about how you look because you will look better than 80% at least. Maybe try and get a tan before you go?
Problem is we are so picky about our bodies that we think we look worse than we do. We have the image in our minds of how we want to look and the way we are now, is not the image likely so we get a bit parnoid, lol.

And yeah an AI, it will remove the water a bit and bloat.

I’m not excatly sure the point of the question

wouldn’t training dieting and juicing months and weeks before hand be enough ?

adex , aromasin , clen whatever will change nothing quick and easy unless you are already lean and low bf if your not then you are screwed lol

All it takes is to see one dude peeled and you’ll get allll the motivation you need to come back to the beach in shape

I’m not excatly sure the point of the question

wouldn’t training dieting and juicing months and weeks before hand be enough ?

adex , aromasin , clen whatever will change nothing quick and easy unless you are already lean and low bf if your not then you are screwed lol

All it takes is to see one dude peeled and you’ll get allll the motivation you need to come back to the beach in shape

lol some of you guys are making this more complicated than it is lol...

IF you do a photo shoot or a contest, there's many many ways guys come in pumped and dry..

I know the one time I dieted down to have full set of abs and tried to get as dry and pumped as possible to take a few pics, I followed a 3 or 4 step procedure to do this by another member on a forum long since gone.. Was just playing with water/sodium/simple sugars if I recall. I Think it worked, made me look a lot leaner than I was.

I think it was 2 days before cut all carbs, 1 day before cut all sodium, 18 hours before cut all water, the morning of pictures eat 2 cans of cherry pile filling and then work out for a pump.. I don't know if that was exactly it, but holy it worked.. Of course cut all bloating gear a week or so before as well.

I know for me what I eat/drink for a few days REALLY makes a difference in the mirror..

Either way if you have one beach day a year and you look forward to it, how woudl you do it?

Just go out with confidence. Don't worry about how you look because you will look better than 80% at least. Maybe try and get a tan before you go?
Problem is we are so picky about our bodies that we think we look worse than we do. We have the image in our minds of how we want to look and the way we are now, is not the image likely so we get a bit parnoid, lol.

And yeah an AI, it will remove the water a bit and bloat.

I have no issues with confidence.. I guess its I don't do the beach often and I enjoy seeing how I can play with things to make a difference and doing it for a beach day would be a good time to try.

Sorry dude didn’t know quick and easy way to look good on the beach is equivalent to photo shoot contest prep !

As others have said, get a pump before going, reduce bloat, etc.

Also I think the logic of getting ready for a photoshoot applies here too, but you’ll probably be at the beach longer than at a photoshoot, not sure 🤷‍♂️

As others have said, get a pump before going, reduce bloat, etc.

Also I think the logic of getting ready for a photoshoot applies here too, but you’ll probably be at the beach longer than at a photoshoot, not sure 🤷‍♂️
You saying get a pump reminded me of this.

Last time I was in Mexico I cut for 20 weeks before I left.

So I'm grabbing a drink for my wife (mojito) and this drunk milf mom grabs her tits looks at me and says, "make sure you get it shaken (shakes her tits) and not stirred" Then tell me her son was going to go up behind me and hug me earlier today, but she told him, "oh, no that's not yooourr dad, he doesn't look like that"
I told her, "wicked pick up line"

Anyhow, other old guy who was ripped like me comes over and says, "man, that was way better then what she tried on me, she just talked about dogs"

There was another younger guy that was hanging around us, and me and the old guy were teasing him, trying to get him to go around the building, do some push ups and get a pump (he didn't train so didn't really have any muscle), maybe he'd get some action from her as well, lol. He was too shy to do it, but we kept feeding him drinks trying ,lol.