bacteriostatic water

Punisher95

Trusted Member
Hey everyone I know we talked about it multiple times but I have checked multiple pharmacies in my area and I have checked a few online sites for some reason everywhere has been sold out or they are on backorder is there a place you guys know where I can get bacteriostatic water as soon as possible any diretion would be awesome
Thank You
Punisher

Hey everyone I know we talked about it multiple times but I have checked multiple pharmacies in my area and I have checked a few online sites for some reason everywhere has been sold out or they are on backorder is there a place you guys know where I can get bacteriostatic water as soon as possible any diretion would be awesome
Thank You
Punisher
CMS definitely has it and in 3 types and they are pretty quick. I may have more info tomorrow after I make a stop.

Also , crazy good timing - I'm looking too - https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/needles-and-syringes.11776/page-2#post-270292 check the last few posts

I know this is a very stupid question but is there a huge difference between bacteriostatic water and sterile for hgh/peptide purposes sterile is just so readily available compared to bacteriostatic

Many labs carry it and INNO just started and the vial is huge and well priced. Not saying go to INNO for this but it is by far the cheapest I have found. I wanted some health supplements they carry and Bac H20 is now on the list.
Sterile water will only keep what you are mixing 'safe and sterile' for a shorter time span. Bac water keeps it usable much longer.

Many labs carry it and INNO just started and the vial is huge and well priced. Not saying go to INNO for this but it is by far the cheapest I have found. I wanted some health supplements they carry and Bac H20 is now on the list.
Sterile water will only keep what you are mixing 'safe and sterile' for a shorter time span. Bac water keeps it usable much longer.
Thank you