Ace pharmaceuticals

Was the estrogen sides less than using say 700mg test? Im sure somewhere along my ride I read the shorter the ester the less conversion and the more of the compound you truly get- was this fact?
I would say it was less then 700 teat e forsure man

Hey guys any updates on these guys? Haven’t personally used them yet thinking of throwing in a small order.. thanks!

Just ordered 5 primos and a bag of Anadrol. Rep was amazing, replied fast and was overall awesome. Got my order 3 days after it was placed. Packaging was on point, they even tossed in a nice gift as well. These guys run a tight program. Will update on how the primo pins but I suspect based on previous reviews it will be good.

Put in an order for hcg, test e, TNE and proviron and must say the presentation is exceptionally good. The tabs are some of the best looking I’ve ever seen from a UGL and split very well. The rep was great to work with and was very helpful in helping me get set up to pay with BTC. Everything was handled in a reasonable time frame and was very painless so I’m a very happy customer so far. I’ll update after I get a chance to try the goods out.

They also threw in an extra vial of TNE 😁

First time trying this lab for me. I normally don't t switch labs because I am fussy. But I was very interested in the 150mg primo. So I placed my first order and everything went smooth. Emails were responded to quickly and I had a tracking number within mins of payment.

I really needed to know if this was going to cause pip. I cant do 20 weeks if I cant walk. So I made a bold move and pinned 2.5 ml in my quad.(375mg). Well it is now about 36 hours later and I can barely tell where i pinned. I would consider it less pip than my normal t400. Overall very happy and was expecting a bit more pain...lol
Fuck yeah this is great news! From someone I'd trust not to make shit up. I'm too scared to try 200mg/ml but I'm gonna try this stuff out for my next cycle.

Pinned 3/4ml of TNE flowed pretty decent thru a slin pin, an hour later rubbed one out lol then went and crushed it at the gym even thou I’ve been feeling sick the last 4-5 days so I’d say it’s pretty legit.

Last edited:
Quick update. Finished 9 weeks of @-APS- primo 150 @ 600mg a week. Great product, very smooth to pin and practically pain free. I did notice a bit of a crash in energy around week 5 as I was pairing it with 500 test and think my E2 took a bit of a hit. Bumped the test to 600 and all is good. Up 14lbs in these 9 weeks and strength is consistently going up. I decided to drop the primo to 300mg a week to see if I feel any different on a lower dose.

I’ve tried both his TNE and Anadrol. Love the TNE @ 1ml an hour and a half pre workout.
The Anadrol is really strong, provides a great boost in aggression and pump in the gym.

I placed a second order on Tuesday and got my package today (Friday). Like the first order everything is extremely smooth and professional.

Last edited:
Ordered primo MK-677 proviron and deca first order to familiarize with this lab. Received a tracking # in 24 hours as promised received product in 3 business days. 150 mg/ml Primo has no pip, Mk-677 working nicely , and proviron is also doing its job. Tablets oils presentation service all gtg. Deca waits for later. Tablets are good and easy to split by hand. Will reorder shortly thank you very much. Quite impressed.

Ordered primo MK-677 proviron and deca first order to familiarize with this lab. Received a tracking # in 24 hours as promised received product in 3 business days. 150 mg/ml Primo has no pip, Mk-677 working nicely , and proviron is also doing its job. Tablets oils presentation service all gtg. Deca waits for later. Tablets are good and easy to split by hand. Will reorder shortly thank you very much. Quite impressed.
You wont be disapointed with the Deca. Smooth stuff.

Their service had been excellent!!!
Haven’t tried their products just yet but I have a nice pile of test e/primo and Carderine
can’t wait to start…all my buddies are using ACE now and they are raving about it!!
Never been a fan of sustanon but apparently from about 10 diff people ACE Sust is top notch stuff…

Their service had been excellent!!!
Haven’t tried their products just yet but I have a nice pile of test e/primo and Carderine
can’t wait to start…all my buddies are using ACE now and they are raving about it!!
Never been a fan of sustanon but apparently from about 10 diff people ACE Sust is top notch stuff…
Product s are as good as the service solid lab

First time trying this lab I made a small order 4-5 items shipping was quick and everything was well packed. The rep was very responsive during the whole ordering process. The orals are the best I’ve seen hard pressed tablets with a split in the centre to easily cut them. Presentation is top notch, the rep was kind enough to throw in a few extra goodies one being test PP which I just pinned today! Will post up after I try all the products.