Ace pharmaceuticals

You need to backload them brother. Take out the plunger and fill them, replace plunger and turn upside down and push the air bubble out. You would load them with a regular 3cc syringe with a 19g drawing needle or what have you.
If you buy the teburculin slin pins which are 27 g you can load from the front as the tiny needle comes off so no back loading.

Last edited:
So update on the test prop.As I said before smooth as silk. However a day later the prop soreness was obvious but I have to say quite manageable. That was an injection sat and already it feels much better.Just did another shot of test prop and Tren A....smoothhhhh.Will up date .

Well I found a pack of Easy Touch 27g slin pins in my house.. The tne went in & out really smooth.

well im on my 6th inject of it and all I can say is, this is some good shit.. Its really complimenting my cycle. Everything seems to be kicking in, got that Bam feeling at the gym tonight. Strength is absolutely insane lol.

Last edited:
So I gotta change the time I inject the Tne. Because of having to go through multiple check points at work. I won't be able to bring injects with me. So only time I can get to gym is after work. Then I only have 2 hrs at gym till it closes.

Will I still benefit from the TNE if I do inject before work. ? My hrs at work have changed for next while.

Well I found a pack of Easy Touch 27g slin pins in my house.. The tne went in & out really smooth.

well im on my 6th inject of it and all I can say is, this is some good shit.. Its really complimenting my cycle. Everything seems to be kicking in, got that Bam feeling at the gym tonight. Strength is absolutely insane lol.
How much you injecting?

So I gotta change the time I inject the Tne. Because of having to go through multiple check points at work. I won't be able to bring injects with me. So only time I can get to gym is after work. Then I only have 2 hrs at gym till it closes.

Will I still benefit from the TNE if I do inject before work. ? My hrs at work have changed for next while.

Well how long would it be till you get to train after injection? The TNE works quick so it’s best utilized for pre workout or pre contest or pre photo shoot or what have you. It will give the Immediate pump and fullness, vascularity if you’re lean etc, but how long those effects last is based on the individual as everyone is different. A fair assumption would be 4-8 hours as the oil base lasts slightly longer than the water based.
Now if u don’t get to train while your blood levels are elevated, that doesn’t mean you still won’t benefit from it. You will still get the increase in blood levels of test which will add muscle mass no matter what as well as increased recovery, glycogen loading, higher rbc count etc, but I would say the product is best utilized prior to an event at least 60 minutes after injection.