-Ace Pharmaceutical Solutions-

I have been using A-P-S for a bit now and am very happy with the quality .
Currently using 250mg Sustanon with 100mg Deca to cruise on until February when I begin my next cycle.
Excited to try the TNE once I'm 8 weeks in and everything is kicking
While I'm waiting for February, I decided to 3d print a vial holder for my cycle......has a cpl empty slots so may get more to fill er up :ROFLMAO:

Vial 1.jpgVial 2.jpg

Currently using 250mg Sustanon with 100mg Deca to cruise on until February when I begin my next cycle.
While I'm waiting for February, I decided to 3d print a vial holder for my cycle......has a cpl empty slots so may get more to fill er up :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 48046View attachment 48047
that holder is sick.. lookin to sell one?🤣

Its actually 350mg Sustanon, definitely on my bucket list

New labl

You could definitely sell those

I have had excellent results from APS and am dying to hit the TNE during the cycle.
Dracorex has also been good to me
Well one thing I will say about his TNE, the pumps are insane. Same feeling as when I first used his TNE.

Past few days have been really intense, maybe the Anadrol is kicking in too idk, before I started his anadrol tho I was using Intense prework out by Dracorex (Which has 25 mg of Anadrol per ml in it). I finished that then started on 50 mg per day of the Ace Anadrol.

I hit 215 x 6 for barbell shoulder press, so that was a nice feeling to start seeing some lifts go back up, I suspect ill be back to 325 on bench pretty soon (Well Incline bench, I never do flat bench anymore)

Last edited:
I can't get over how nice those labels look. That holder is awesome too.
APS has a superb presentation, and I have never had any issues with blowing 3cc's into delts. Very smooth gear.
My dr is going to be doing a baseline bloodwork while I am cruising, and while in mid cycle. The proof will be in the numbers and I have total faith APS is going to impress !
If there was enough interest I'd consider making different colored vial holders as pictured....possibly for $35 ea plus postage?

Received 1st order communication was great delivered on time …presentation well let me say this the pictures don’t do it justice very clean and professional looking luv it
Tabs are amzing pressed with the logo
Can’t wait to try it out ….will have updates soon my buddies will be my Guinea pigs for now till I hop back on in summer …
Thank you APS :)