-Ace Pharmaceutical Solutions-

Most likely Thurs. Should be here by then, I just asked if he could take a pic so I could post it.

Looking forward to adding this in, def new for me. :) Should be fun

Will probably be doing 75mg Monday to Friday. Till the 3 bottles are done. I normally take Sat & Sun off the gym anyways.

Last edited:
I've had bad luck with test suspension for PIP. The last that was good for me was Newports and the vet grade stuff newport used to sell in the 30ml jugs (wasn't actually vet grade but it was fucking awesome). I may have to give this stuff a go!

I wont comment on pip. I have put things into me that have had brutal reviews for pip and for some reason I never feel anything lol

Been trying to post a photo of my ace stash, kept saying file was too large. Cropped it and made it work...

Couldn’t decide what I wanted, so I just got everything - and I’ll decide when the time comes :) big fan of their packaging and labelling. 3587B0F9-171D-43E4-902D-4F772979E779.jpeg

Been trying to post a photo of my ace stash, kept saying file was too large. Cropped it and made it work...

Couldn’t decide what I wanted, so I just got everything - and I’ll decide when the time comes :) big fan of their packaging and labelling. View attachment 2240
I have tried the majority of your stash with excellent results.Only thing I didn't try was the dbol let me know how it work bud.

There’s something about their labeling that I like, don’t know what it is. I’m running their Tren right now.
Love there Tren A. However the low Test/ Tren method didn't give me the strength I thought it might .Think id try high low tren highest in the future.

I have tried the majority of your stash with excellent results.Only thing I didn't try was the dbol let me know how it work bud.

4 days of their dbol I’ve put on 12 pounds so far, bf% is still the same - hasn’t gone up noticeably yet (although I’m sure I will gain a little bit, nature of the beast)