12 week cycle

superdrol has put many people in the ER with liver failure but the all recovered. That was the info to date for the latest stats. agree with @Beothuk, will be following with interest.
Every person that wants to run gear should take a walk into a dialysis room just once. Its all they will need to change there perspective on using or abusing drugs

DAY 17

Went gym on friday, sat, sunday

I did not go for the past 2 days.

Uncertainty with what gyms are going to be open or not.

But this has not deterred me.

I have a bench and adjustable dumbbells at home.

I have a ab roller, pull up.

Ill do what i can to get by.

This cycle is not shutting down. The growth must continue.

TBF i didnt take any days off other than mon and tue.

I did use the rest well.

Now im gonna go home and workout on something.

My friend has a deadlift bar. So we can always find a way to improvise

If you don’t have access to a full gym, what’s the point of continuing a cycle. Do you really think you can push yourself hard enough to justify continuing the cycle?

The best advice would be to drop down to TRT levels and save the blast for after this Covid-19 fiasco is over with.

No way you make it through 12 weeks of superdrol. Ive made it 3 weeks preworkout only and that was pushing it.

What's up CB fam.

I know I suck at logs lol. Times have been hectic for me.

I won't be doing a log as it's dissapointing not being able to follow through with it.

But just a summary of this cycle

I finished this a while ago.

I did 2 cycles. It was pretty much same

Week 1-8

GHRP2 400mcg a day
CJC1295 1mg a week

Week 1-12

Test 400mg a week
Week 1-3
Supedrol 10mg a day.

The second cycle was basically same without peps.

Mind you, whilst gyms were closed I still worked out. I have a full proper set up at home. Enough to get by.

One thing I did notice was. Superdrol really packs on a lot of size and strength than test. Easily more noticeable. However it did give me acid reflux and digestion issues.

Now I'm going to do another cycle.

Week 1-12
Test 400mg a week
Tren 150mg a week

Week 1-3
Supedrol 10mg a day I might throw in peptides later

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Peptides I might throw in a bit later.

I did lose fat, gain nice round muscles.

I need to lean out more.

So I'm thinking of just adding the tren in there.

I'll have some test laying around after this for a second cycle of cruising just on test.

Cheers

If you want to recomp and lean without bloat and gain power and strength I always used a low dose of tren e ( just 200 a week) ... ripps me up royally and I stay strong. I have very few sides with tren so I use it, others have bigger sides. I don't disagree with 2 meals a day as I eat clean and only when I am hungry ... no real schedule ... and most of the time I am hungry when I have worked hard all day. Lots of water. I throw numerous vitamins in a cup ... I over dose on these so i am sure to get my daily requirements .... except for E. Take a few swigs of Olive oil in the morn for omega's and healthy bowels as protein is high in my diet. There are numerous ways to skin skin a cat. I like your method of adjusting things as you go a long based on how you feel... let your body talk to you and adjust ... my favorite way of training and supplementing. Good luck with your cycle. just noticed your post on adding tren in lol.

If you want to recomp and lean without bloat and gain power and strength I always used a low dose of tren e ( just 200 a week) ... ripps me up royally and I stay strong. I have very few sides with tren so I use it, others have bigger sides. I don't disagree with 2 meals a day as I eat clean and only when I am hungry ... no real schedule ... and most of the time I am hungry when I have worked hard all day. Lots of water. I throw numerous vitamins in a cup ... I over dose on these so i am sure to get my daily requirements .... except for E. Take a few swigs of Olive oil in the morn for omega's and healthy bowels as protein is high in my diet. There are numerous ways to skin skin a cat. I like your method of adjusting things as you go a long based on how you feel... let your body talk to you and adjust ... my favorite way of training and supplementing. Good luck with your cycle. just noticed your post on adding tren in lol.
Yes. I did my first pin of tri tren yesterday. I would prefer the quicker ester for quicker results and it can leave my system quicker if needed.

It was the middle choice between ace and enanthate

Yes. I did my first pin of tri tren yesterday. I would prefer the quicker ester for quicker results and it can leave my system quicker if needed.

It was the middle choice between ace and enanthate

yep that is what I would use and pin eod with tren a ... damn that stuff use to knock the fat off me and maintain my strength real well

So I had to drop the sdrol.

That shit wrecks my stomach and digestion.

I felt lethargic and felt sick. Almost as if I had acid reflux. I had a lot of gas.

It's been a couple days now and I'm better.

Reactions: PGM
So I had to drop the sdrol.

That shit wrecks my stomach and digestion.

I felt lethargic and felt sick. Almost as if I had acid reflux. I had a lot of gas.

It's been a couple days now and I'm better.

never heard of those sides