12 week cycle

Thegodofgains

Trusted Member
Hello fellow Brawn's

I have decided to do the following cycle.

I have linked my other thread where i outlined what i was going to do;

I think it's best to move my documentation of my future progress here instead.

I will be starting soon. Hopefully the beginning of March.

All the products were acquired from Genetec

Week 1-12

Testosterone Enanthate - 400mg a week = 280mg of active hormone excluding ester
Superdrol - 10mg a day = 70mg a week
GHRP 2 - 300-400mcg a day
CJC1295 - 1mg a week

Aromasin, evista, and arimidex are on hand

I will be eating 1-2 larger meals a day. Aiming for 2,500 calories. I want to recomp and get stronger.

Training will be 5-6x a week.

I may or may not post pictures.

Last edited:
Only criticism I have is 12 weeks of Superdrol. Even at 10mg ED it’s going to tax the liver especially with a 12 week run. I’d run it 6 weeks maximum. Hell as I’ve aged I get about 2 weeks out of Superdrol and I begin to feel like shit Lol
Good luck brother and I’ll follow with interest!

Only criticism I have is 12 weeks of Superdrol. Even at 10mg ED it’s going to tax the liver especially with a 12 week run. I’d run it 6 weeks maximum. Hell as I’ve aged I get about 2 weeks out of Superdrol and I begin to feel like shit Lol
Good luck brother and I’ll follow with interest!

For sure and i can understand why. I will get bw done around week 4/5 and reassess.

Last time i ran sdrol, i did 7.5mg a day.

I didn't have a massive spike in liver enzymes.

Sdrol is my fav though, compared to adrol, dbol, wstrol or avar. only orals ive ran

Hello fellow Brawn's

I have decided to do the following cycle.

I have linked my other thread where i outlined what i was going to do;

I think it's best to move my documentation of my future progress here instead.

I will be starting soon. Hopefully the beginning of March.

All the products were acquired from Genetec

Week 1-12

Testosterone Enanthate - 400mg a week = 280mg of active hormone excluding ester
Superdrol - 10mg a day = 70mg a week
GHRP 2 - 300-400mcg a day
CJC1295 - 1mg a week

Aromasin, evista, and arimidex are on hand

I will be eating 1-2 larger meals a day. Aiming for 2,500 calories. I want to recomp and get stronger.

Training will be 6x a week.

I may or may not post pictures.

2500 cals,
What's your weight and BF%?

Seems a bit low, I'm usually around 3.5-4k Cals on cycle.

I'll have to agree with Beothuk, the Superdrol for that long hurts me thinking about it lol.

My suggestion would be to up the Cals
Up the test to 500 and run Superdrol on the back end to better maintain your health (Lipids especially)

Other than that, subbed
good luck brother

my here beef is with 1-2 larger meals a day. if i ate like that I wouldn`t have energy to train. Is there a reason why you chose to ate 2 larger meals a day?

my here beef is with 1-2 larger meals a day. if i ate like that I wouldn`t have energy to train. Is there a reason why you chose to ate 2 larger meals a day?

I'm 6ft 2
Around 225lbs

Physical energy yes, i agree, there would be none. That's why I'm going to aim for 2 larger meals a day. Budget aswell. I find I have more energy fasted in the morning. I need to burn some fat. So the peps would help facilitate that.

The reason I chose 2500 calories is because I want to recomp. This is also suspect to change because. Any higher I feel I will gain size.

How quick am I able to recover from workouts.

The only thing I would adjust my calories to would be recovery alone. Not to gain mass or bloat. I hate having to change wardrobes and clothing sizes.

I have some fat accumulation to lose. I want to fill the muscles and shape them, while not making my frame bigger. Kind of like substituting the fat/water/glycogen for muscle/water/glycogen and then dropping the water

So my goal is to actually down size the waist significantly. It's not massive but I have a certain look I want.

It's not necessarily size I'm after. I think I need more chiseling to do. That's why I chose these compounds. Test is test. And superdrol is amazing.

but I definitely want my muscles with more pop factor and stronger.

I want to look good, not big.

2500 cals,

I'll have to agree with Beothuk, the Superdrol for that long hurts me thinking about it lol.

Up the test to 500 and run Superdrol on the back end to better maintain your health (Lipids especially)

Other than that, subbed
good luck brother
2500 cals,

Other than that, subbed
good luck brother

Im gonna reassess everything as I go along. Like if I'm gaining weight to quick. Albeit, this may not a bad thing but I don't want to gain weight too fast. Slow leaner gains are what I'm looking for. I definitely don't want to feel bloated or have a moon face.

Correct me if I'm wrong but starving yourself is counter productive. If you starve your body, it'll cause catabolism. Your body will chew into the muscle as well as any bodyfat. Wouldn't eating smaller meals, spaced every 3 hours help you control your metabolism better,,, eat the right thing at the right time, but always a good supply of nutrients on a regular basis? Carbs in the morning and right after a workout,,, green veg and lean protein every other meal, or some variation like that? 2 meals a day is leaving your body open for energy bonk, resulting in less than stellar workouts and slower progression. You need to eat if you want to feel and look good. JMO.

I think from a muscle acquisition stand point yes, starving yourself is counterproductive.
I am vegetarian so meat is out the equation.

Fasting and starvation are 2 different things. Starving is when you haven't eaten anything in a few days or week to me. What I'm doing is intermittent fasting. And fasting has shown to fix the body. Starving is different. I think I know instinctively what my body requires. If I decide to eat 3 meals, it's because my body needs it and not out of habit or routine. If that makes sense. I'm not trying to tax my digestive system with meals lodged and have bowel movements or have a extended stomach. I'm trying to flatten my stomach and do vaccums. If anything i may introduce 3 meals. One at 11am. A small one prior to working out. And a larger one after the workout. Or experiment after.

For myself if I eat close to bed, I won't sleep. If I eat to close to waking up, I'm mentally sluggish.

Now if the hunger pains are too much to bare, then I will eat something. I'm sure the peptides are going to do this.

I also drink 5-6L of green tea, lemon ginger tea, & mixed berry tea from a local grower. So I am constantly flushing.

Because I drink a lot of fluid as I mentioned above, i don't want to feel heavy in the abdomen and eating more meals.

This is my plan in the beginning. For all I know it may change 3 days in

I love a good recomp personally.

With the nutrient partitioning provided by the AAS, it's a great way to build some mass and get nice and lean.

I personally like around 250 calories over maintenance...
I find when I'm on cycle, this leads to an effective recomp.

I'll jump up to 500 over maintenance for a clean bulk and 750 for my ass to get fat

my first commenced earlier.

Did legs, core, stretching et cetera.

Trying to get in the swing of things.

Did my pin of GHRP & CJC1295.

I won't have to pin CJC1295 until another 2 weeks. The GHRP I do 3-4x a day.

Did my first test pin with a slin pin. 28g 1/2".

Sweet and smooth.

So it's the beginning of day 4.

What have I noticed so far;

My waist has trimmed already. The peps are the real deal. Facial flushing. Numb fingers. And crazy appetite. I sleep like a baby. Smoother skin and almost glowing. The cold showers in the morning also facilitate fat loss I'm a fasted state.

I do notice a greater pump in the gym.

Again, it's the early stages. I do have to say it's going in the right direction.

I've been eating 2x meals a day.

I'm sleeping well. So far my energy isn't bad. I haven't been lethargic.

I do notice a increased aggression. Possibly due to either the sdrol or test.

So it's the beginning of day 4.

What have I noticed so far;

My waist has trimmed already. The peps are the real deal. Facial flushing. Numb fingers. And crazy appetite. I sleep like a baby. Smoother skin and almost glowing. The cold showers in the morning also facilitate fat loss I'm a fasted state.

I do notice a greater pump in the gym.

Again, it's the early stages. I do have to say it's going in the right direction.

I've been eating 2x meals a day.

I'm sleeping well. So far my energy isn't bad. I haven't been lethargic.

I do notice a increased aggression. Possibly due to either the sdrol or test.
Wont be aggression from the test after 4 days.

day 8

Strength has increased drastically on all body parts and machines.

Muscles are fuller.

Man this is amazing.

Im not bloating from the face. The AI and the peps lean me out.

But my muscles are full and round.

TBF, i might just drop the sdrol after 4 weeks, and drop the test dose to 300mg max.

Genetec definitely deliver.

Sex drive is insane. I wanna hump all day. Its not even me, its my brain downstairs that calls the shots.

Im using

1mg, adex, 2x a week or every 3.5 days

12.5mg asin 2x a week or every 3.5 days

evista 2x a week or every 3.5 days

i do notice a flare in nipples.

I dont take the asin and evista with the adex, i would usually rotate.

Why are you running both aromasin and adex? That's also quite a lot of AI. Are you dosing off bloodwork or by feel?

Also, I personally wouldn't alter your test dose. You're doing well on 400 so why not just keep it there!

This is the best advice anyone could possibly give right here.

Why are you running both aromasin and adex? That's also quite a lot of AI. Are you dosing off bloodwork or by feel?

Also, I personally wouldn't alter your test dose. You're doing well on 400 so why not just keep it there!

No not off bw. I'm going based off what I see. Gyno is a big scare of mine. I had some gyno issues in the past.

Ill be getting bloods soon. Do you think I should reduce the adex dose? Maybe once a week.

Asin is to kill the estro
Ralox to bind to gland
And adex in emergency's* Idk what emergency is so that's why I'm just using it as a precautionary.

I think there was a study done where some people took 600mg test Vs a small dose of test and anavar and got pretty much same muscle gain.

Im using sdrol. Sdrol by itself I feel is a monster.

I was just thinking of reducing the dose because idk if 100mg more would make a big difference. Maybe it's more sides. And I could save some extra for another run