12 week cycle

I have zero experience with ghrp in any form. And a lot of what you’re documenting here is all new grounds for me as most of my training and cycling has been strictly bulk purposes (always been a hardgainer, never not had abs no matter HOW MUCH I EAT AND TRAIN) . Working on getting the BF up rn as well

No not off bw. I'm going based off what I see. Gyno is a big scare of mine. I had some gyno issues in the past.

Ill be getting bloods soon. Do you think I should reduce the adex dose? Maybe once a week.

Asin is to kill the estro
Ralox to bind to gland
And adex in emergency's* Idk what emergency is so that's why I'm just using it as a precautionary.
You risk tanking your E taking this much AI so early into a cycle even with the inclusion of s'drol IMO. You will feel like garbage with your E in the gutter.

If you're going by feel you could start with 12.5mg aromasin on pin days (E3.5). Then week 4 or 5 pull some bloods and see where it's at. Obviously if you start experiencing high E sides, up the dose but dont go fucking crazy.

Man the difference between 300-400 is going be negligible in my opinion (that was my experience going from 500-600). You started at 400mg, just see it out at that dose!

Someone more knowledgable on Ralox may be able to assist but it was my understanding that this is something to treat gyno and not something to just run on a cycle.

You risk tanking your E taking this much AI so early into a cycle even with the inclusion of s'drol IMO. You will feel like garbage with your E in the gutter.

If you're going by feel you could start with 12.5mg aromasin on pin days (E3.5). Then week 4 or 5 pull some bloods and see where it's at. Obviously if you start experiencing high E sides, up the dose but dont go fucking crazy.

Man the difference between 300-400 is going be negligible in my opinion (that was my experience going from 500-600). You started at 400mg, just see it out at that dose!

Someone more knowledgable on Ralox may be able to assist but it was my understanding that this is something to treat gyno and not something to just run on a cycle.

Will do. I tried a new jacket on. I purchased a nice looking one LOL.

Im gonna stick to 400 like you said. I assumed it was going to be negligible likewise. I think the size (overall) i have rn is perfect. I just need to chisel and define the muscle outline more.

Nothing wrong with running a SERM on cycle, it's a bit harder on the liver.
So it should realistically be avoided, but wint hurt you if you take UDCA and hydrate... along with checking liver values of course

I am drinking over 5L of fluid a day at least and have been for over a year or so.

The 5L consists of organic green tea, lemon ginger tea & berries tea

The lemon ginger consists of ginger, , lemon grass, cranberries, lemon peel, cinnamon, apple pieces, cardamom, cloves, Stevia leaf

The berry tea bag has elderberries, black currants, grape skins, hibiscus petals

I usually mix them all together.

Day 10

Did legs yesterday after 12 hour shift. doing another 12 today.

My back, Chest, Legs are sore.

I didnt get much sleep last night. But im going to push through today.

I might go to the gym later today and do some shoulders, arms and abs

Ive been going for 9 days straight, non stop.

I also did another pin of test in my delt today

Do you think i could build scar tissue in my delts.

I am rotating the shots. Using 0.8ml of test every 3.5 days. So left delt, 3.5 days later right delt, 3.5 days later left delt and continuing

I like delts because its painless and easy.

I am using a 28 gauge slin pin 1/2"

As for the peps say are being pinned in either bis, tri's and chest. 30 gauge. the smallest needle size to 1/2".

Also something to note with the peptides.

I feel like my teeth have slightly shifted.

Sometimes when i chew i bite my inner cheek.

Throughout my cycling history with PED's its only happened when using gh secretagogues

Day 11

Today is day 11. I am going to and do core today and calves. Thats my priority. The rest of my body is sore. I could back but i will see. Im gonna stretch later for a hour.

Yesterday i did chest, shoulders and arms.

Im going to eat 3 meals today.

Tbf, im not counting macros. or exact protein content.

Although being precise would be better but i just want to enjoy the journey.

I know im eating healthy foods. I feel i need more calories since my body is sore. Definitely protein though.

12 days ago i could incline bench 135lbs plate each side for 12 reps.

now i can do 225lbs for 8.

I have been going to the gym for 11 days straight. I could use a rest day, but nah, id rather feel productive and get it done.

DAY 12

I hope people do not mind that i post every day. This reinforces my habit of being consistent with my goals. Its like rewriting your desires on a piece of paper. The more you write it, the more chance of it happening.

Yesterday i did core, chest and triceps. My abs are sore. I did some stretching too. I had to cut the workout shorter due to having assignments to do.

I am at work right now as we speak.

I am still sore, Legs, Hams everything.

I think today i might do Back and Biceps and calves and stretch.

Its a Friday and i have the weekend off so i might do a more voluminous workout.

Also i did my second pin of CJC1295 with dac.

I know that its better to to it twice a week. The half life is between 5-8 days. But i dont want it to degrade whilst i wait for a second pin, so i pin a whole 2mg in one shot. I dont want to waste a drop.

Also im piggybacking GHRP2 4x a day.

Im defintely seeing progress. I dont think ive gained fat. Ive actually trimmed size from my waist.

Also, ive taken your suggestion.

Im not just blindly tanking my E2.

Until i get blood work, i think Raloxifene and Aromasin should be sufficient 2x a week based on my test dosages.

Also, ill post my blood work and hopefully someone can help me interpret them in detail better.

DAY 12

I hope people do not mind that i post every day. This reinforces my habit of being consistent with my goals. Its like rewriting your desires on a piece of paper. The more you write it, the more chance of it happening.

Yesterday i did core, chest and triceps. My abs are sore. I did some stretching too. I had to cut the workout shorter due to having assignments to do.

I am at work right now as we speak.

I am still sore, Legs, Hams everything.

I think today i might do Back and Biceps and calves and stretch.

Its a Friday and i have the weekend off so i might do a more voluminous workout.

Also i did my second pin of CJC1295 with dac.

I know that its better to to it twice a week. The half life is between 5-8 days. But i dont want it to degrade whilst i wait for a second pin, so i pin a whole 2mg in one shot. I dont want to waste a drop.

Also im piggybacking GHRP2 4x a day.

Im defintely seeing progress. I dont think ive gained fat. Ive actually trimmed size from my waist.

It's good to post up ED brother
It's all about consistency.

Thats the key to success.

Hows the scale?

It's good to post up ED brother
It's all about consistency.

Thats the key to success.

Hows the scale?

I have not looked. Im not going to lie.

I go based off the mirror. and im seeing small changes in the mirror daily.

I know as a natty my weight would be 225lb. thats just my range.

I cant lose from that unless i do DNP. Even with AAS, my max was 255lbs. It wouldnt budge from there.

Again, i learnt to, go based of how i look and feel.

Im seeing more veins pop out. Due to everything.

The boat has just sailed. We have a lot of time to go.

Im seeing more roundness in muscle bellies.

Im seeing my waist is going down. Wearing a belt as long as i can.

This gives the V illusion in the lats. Well for me it does.

My muscles are starting to take nicer shape.

Also, ive taken your suggestion.

Im not just blindly tanking my E2.

Until i get blood work, i think Raloxifene and Aromasin should be sufficient 2x a week based on my test dosages.

Also, ill post my blood work and hopefully someone can help me interpret them in detail better.
I don't understand the need for raloxifene.... do you have a lump? Or do you know something that we dont?

I don't understand the need for raloxifene.... do you have a lump? Or do you know something that we dont?

Oh, I didnt see that.

You're running Ralox without issues?

Unless you're running a Ralox Protocol for pre existing gyno, or you've had a flare up...
I'd drop it, just another compound and more unnecessary stress on your body

Oh, I didnt see that.

You're running Ralox without issues?

Unless you're running a Ralox Protocol for pre existing gyno, or you've had a flare up...
I'd drop it, just another compound and more unnecessary stress on your body

I do have a lump. I'm trying to limit its growth or flaring. Sometimes it flares.

I do have a lump. I'm trying to limit its growth or flaring. Sometimes it flares.

Because I also have fat tissue and a lump, its hard to tell. I got a diagnosis done in the past. I do have a lump or tissue build up.

I have used pharm grade raloxifene during a PCT 2 years ago from India. Cheap as hell

Man did it work wonders in reducing natural gyno or gyno after AAS use. So I believe it works, and love to have it on hand. But yes as you guys advised, I don't think I need to tank E2 like I have been. So I withdrew the adex and I'm just gonna use Asin and ralox.

DAY 17

Went gym on friday, sat, sunday

I did not go for the past 2 days.

Uncertainty with what gyms are going to be open or not.

But this has not deterred me.

I have a bench and adjustable dumbbells at home.

I have a ab roller, pull up.

Ill do what i can to get by.

This cycle is not shutting down. The growth must continue.

TBF i didnt take any days off other than mon and tue.

I did use the rest well.

Now im gonna go home and workout on something.

My friend has a deadlift bar. So we can always find a way to improvise

Only criticism I have is 12 weeks of Superdrol. Even at 10mg ED it’s going to tax the liver especially with a 12 week run. I’d run it 6 weeks maximum. Hell as I’ve aged I get about 2 weeks out of Superdrol and I begin to feel like shit Lol
Good luck brother and I’ll follow with interest!
superdrol has put many people in the ER with liver failure but the all recovered. That was the info to date for the latest stats. agree with @Beothuk, will be following with interest.

Careful with superdrol. You said your getting blood work but you should consider switching to a different oral at 6 weeks for 3-4 weeks than rehit the sdrol.
When I ran my biggest bulk cycle I had to drop the superdrol at about 7.5 weeks by the 5th week I was there but I wanted hold on and I shouldn't of. It was honestly stupid.
By the 4rth week it started to loose it's kick, if I was to run sdrol again I would run 20-25mg for 4 weeks and then drop it.
You should even consider 4 weeks and then switch atleast youl still be able run 12 weeks of orals but atleast you run less risk of needing dialysis in the future.
Trust us be safe.