Your Bank Cheque Of $800,000.000USD

Taureau

Administrator
I just got this via email. am thinking to retire and live a nice life traveling the world. Sure is nice of them to give me all that cash :)

The Commonwealth of Nations United Kingdom wish to inform you that the sum of $800,000.000USD Bank Cheque is been donated to you.Please you are to contact us the FedEx Courier for delivery of your Bank Cheque. Contact: Mr. Renold Roger Email Address: [email protected] Telephone: (+44)-8709454965

Well that does it, I just quit my job and will wait for the check. I just told my wife and she’s losing her shit, she has no faith :LOL:

been thinking I can live on a billion Canadian. so might just give out the other $54,066,400 to those that have a need

Oh when your spare time have fun with them and keep asking them the same question blahhh.

they either sent it again or two times in one day I am the luckiest man on earth
or maybe they saw I am Taureau and sent it this time in English and to be safe they sent it also in what they think is my native language Spanish :)

The Commonwealth of Nations United Kingdom wish to inform you that the sum of $800,000.000USD Bank Cheque is been donated to you.Please you are to contact us the FedEx Courier for delivery of your Bank Cheque. Contact: Mr. Renold Roger Email Address: [email protected] Telephone: (+44)-8709454965 --------------------------------------------- La Commonwealth of Nations Reino Unido desea informarle que se le ha donado la suma de $ 800,000.000 USD de Bank Check. Por favor, contáctenos al FedEx Courier para que le enviemos su cheque bancario. Contacto: Sr. Renold Roger Dirección de correo electrónico: [email protected] Teléfono: (+44) -8709454965

they either sent it again or two times in one day I am the luckiest man on earth
or maybe they saw I am Taureau and sent it this time in English and to be safe they sent it also in what they think is my native language Spanish :)

The Commonwealth of Nations United Kingdom wish to inform you that the sum of $800,000.000USD Bank Cheque is been donated to you.Please you are to contact us the FedEx Courier for delivery of your Bank Cheque. Contact: Mr. Renold Roger Email Address: [email protected] Telephone: (+44)-8709454965 --------------------------------------------- La Commonwealth of Nations Reino Unido desea informarle que se le ha donado la suma de $ 800,000.000 USD de Bank Check. Por favor, contáctenos al FedEx Courier para que le enviemos su cheque bancario. Contacto: Sr. Renold Roger Dirección de correo electrónico: [email protected] Teléfono: (+44) -8709454965
[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji323][emoji322]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I get a few of these sorts of emails to and not a single one can write proper English, yet they claim to be associated with English speaking corporations. Yes the director of the FBI has the writing skills of a four year old. I don't know if anyone actually responds to them but if they do they are even stupider than the scammers.

I get a few of these sorts of emails to and not a single one can write proper English, yet they claim to be associated with English speaking corporations. Yes the director of the FBI has the writing skills of a four year old. I don't know if anyone actually responds to them but if they do they are even stupider than the scammers.

Does this mean you do not want your million? Lol

I already got burned by these guys! I would say I'm in for a mill (especially after that lottery disappointment) but I think it's time to point out that it appears to be eight hundred thousand USD which means unless you are getting an exorbitant exchange rate would be just more than 1 million not 1 billion.

Buy a couple of decent cars and you'll quickly be right back at square one with no money for gas

I already got burned by these guys! I would say I'm in for a mill (especially after that lottery disappointment) but I think it's time to point out that it appears to be eight hundred thousand USD which means unless you are getting an exorbitant exchange rate would be just more than 1 million not 1 billion.

Buy a couple of decent cars and you'll quickly be right back at square one with no money for gas

I got another offer of another 800k US this morning
I am going to open another 100 or so email accounts. I figure by weeks end to have my 800 million US
I will put every ounce of effort to help those guys rid themselves of the evil of money

then I will be able to send you your million
please be patient this may take a while

I don’t get ones for money. I get a phone call once every couple of months from a guy claiming to be a police officer saying I need to call him back right away or some kind of investigation will ensue. He has the thickest Indian accent ever, but uses a white name lol. I am sure I have sort of fine that is to be payed with apple gift cards lol