You wanna be huge? Really? You sure? written by Ajdos

Awesome post..

Here's my take...

I used to be a absolute monster.. We're talking 300-325lbs all year round and reasonable levels of body fat. But every mintute of every day the only thing on my mind was "what can I do right now to get bigger"... That meant various things from "eat 2 chicken breats and a potato between breakfast and lunch" to "don't go to the beach with buddies because it will throw off my meals for the day"...

I really liked the life style, but it slowly didn't work for me. That was in my 20's.

My career started at 28, then I meet my future wife around 29, then I bought a house, then I took up other hobbies that I can't live without, then I had kids.. Each one of these took a small piece out of the frame work I needed to maintain to be a monster.

Bodybuilder is a very very very selfish and self centered life style. Your kidding yourself if you dont think it is. And I dont say that in a negative way. You HAVE to be incredibly selfish if you want to be the monster amongst the freaks...

No one understands the lifestyle you need to be a monster until you are a monster. You can't even put it into words.

My crowning moment was when I got on a airplane for the first time and I got all 3 seats to myself because I couldn't it on 2!!