You got to be fucking kidding me

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
So I come home and read this note from my grandsons principal.
Essentially he got in trouble for coming up with a good idea and use his umbrella as a shield to not get tagged.
Him and his friends took turns using it,
Of course it got damaged, but it’s a $15 umbrella, who cares they where having harmless fun.

My wife will not let me comment before we sign it.

I was thinking,

Wtf, seriously?

Or,

So he’s being punished for using his imagination?

Or,

No seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Anyhow here is the note
463D106D-BE50-4062-AAD5-0A8296B08C65.jpeg

I d go with the last one,
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Say something now or they will see they have your consent to push your grandson around.
I remember when my daughter was in grade six and another kid was kicking her almost daily. The teacher knew but refused to do anything. So i went and saw the teacher and told her i knew she was turning a blind eye, so i had instructed my kid to use what she has learned in ju jitsu and break the kids arm if she touched her again. The teacher looked horrified, but after that did not allow it to continue. Lol

And since when do they write an incident report for children? WTF?
Conditioning at its finest

I d go with the last one,
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Say something now or they will see they have your consent to push your grandson around.
I remember when my daughter was in grade six and another kid was kicking her almost daily. The teacher knew but refused to do anything. So i went and saw the teacher and told her i knew she was turning a blind eye, so i had instructed my kid to use what she has learned in ju jitsu and break the kids arm if she touched her again. The teacher looked horrified, but after that did not allow it to continue. Lol

And since when do they write an incident report for children? WTF?
Conditioning at its finest
Actually I need to update this.
My grandson ratted himself out. Because they were all playing with his umbrella and it got broke he went to tell on one of the kids. Lol
So I said to him,
You brought out the umbrella to use it as a shield, it got broke, then you went to tell on your friend for breaking it?
Well you got what you got.

I still don’t understand the note though, but I guess some parents would bitch and the principal was likely covering her ass.

There are some crazy parents out there.

I gotta say. Its a good thing I don't have kids because I would loose my damn mind at something like this. What the flying fuck is the matter with that principal.

You should have a meeting with the principal, bring the umbrella and smack him/her upside the head with it lol

Looks like an incident report from an oil site..lol. what a joke. I would prefer to go see the teacher in person so I could laugh in their face...and say your line.. are you fucking kidding me

Jesus. Im glad i didnt have kids cause i would lose my mind on these teachers
I grew up a poor kid in NFLD. Every recess was like lord of the flies. Teachers were glad when nobody back back bleeding
They are not allowed to throw snowballs.

A teacher yelled at a parent and his child throwing snowballs in the field.

Wish I would’ve thought of that in school. Smart kid, think outside the box. Resourcefulness. I’d copy the above template and call the principal a far left snowflake in a slightly more aggressive version and mail it to her.

Regards
SonOfOdin

My kids teacher thought it was a good idea to make her write her name on the board in front of her classmates, because her 100$ shoes squeeked. In the hallway.

Since my conversation with that teacher which was a heavy conversation. My daughter has some how managed to receive care slips everyday at school.

This is a long story i wont get into.
My point is embassrassing a child and making them write on a board, or make them write out why they were wrong when they are not like your grandson . Deserves attention, this teacher needs to feel fear, the same fear he put into your grandson. They make boxes for a reason , and they were intended for people.

My kids teacher thought it was a good idea to make her write her name on the board in front of her classmates, because her 100$ shoes squeeked. In the hallway.

Since my conversation with that teacher which was a heavy conversation. My daughter has some how managed to receive care slips everyday at school.

This is a long story i wont get into.
My point is embassrassing a child and making them write on a board, or make them write out why they were wrong when they are not like your grandson . Deserves attention, this teacher needs to feel fear, the same fear he put into your grandson. They make boxes for a reason , and they were intended for people.
Lol, my grandson wasn’t scared.
He lives with me, poor kid.

I can’t believe how overreactive school has become.

Yes. I agree and closed doors us parents do not no what's going on.
When they were doing the online teaching I got a glimpse.
In one article they praised Greta and had them write why was Greta was such a great person.
Then they talked about how covid was good for the environment.
Yes, as parents are out of work, stressed, they were praising covid for improving the environment.
We didn’t make him finish that part.

They are not allowed to throw snowballs.

A teacher yelled at a parent and his child throwing snowballs in the field.

Was this incident not on school property/not during school? (Snowball throwing)

I don't understand the purpose of the note. The issue should have been about taking responsibility for his actions, that is, not blaming someone for a decision he made. That's the true lesson. There was a valuable, yet missed teaching opportunity on the consequences of actions. The sort of thing that could have instilled some understanding that may influence decision making in the future. Simple logic, which is essential to the growth and development of the rational individual. Classic If-Then statement. Eg. If I do x, y may be the result. That translates to every choice we make.

Telling someone what to do doesn't create understanding, and chastising for the wrong reasons only produces confusion.

Fucking over sensitive everyone these days. No wonder our kids are growing up to be whiners and pussies. We use to play murder ball at recess and lunchtimes when I went to school. Someone would put the ball in the middle of a wack of guys who wanted to play. You went after the ball and picked it up and then you know you were going to get piled on by the rest of the guys. Everyone was hurtin when we went back into school. Now that was fun, rough and nobody got hurt that bad. I would be going out of my mind if for some reason I was 12 now with my mindset at 61, I would be pissing everyone off at school cause I would be rough in the play ground, I would not take shit from anyone. I would be suspended a lot of the time. Come to think of it I got suspended a lot when I did go to school lol. Bunch of fucking pussy teachers, teacher assistants, principles, school boards and then the mothers that complain and cause things to be the way they r.

It all has alot to do with today's society. Everyone is a pussy...lol. today the wife tells me to get ready we are going grocery shopping, so i get ready in all of 3 mins and then we are waiting around...so i ask what we are waiting for? She tells me we gotta drive the daughter to starbucks next door....im a bit confused, since its a 2 min walk. She was meeting her friend at 12.... well fuck we weren't allowed to leave untill the exact time and she couldn't walk because they had a laptop in her backpack. I cant fucking believe it. I use to bike over an hour away with a backpack full just to go see my friends... Im sorry i took over your rant.. but we are fucked.. today's society are all pussys

Was this incident not on school property/not during school? (Snowball throwing)

I don't understand the purpose of the note. The issue should have been about taking responsibility for his actions, that is, not blaming someone for a decision he made. That's the true lesson. There was a valuable, yet missed teaching opportunity on the consequences of actions. The sort of thing that could have instilled some understanding that may influence decision making in the future. Simple logic, which is essential to the growth and development of the rational individual. Classic If-Then statement. Eg. If I do x, y may be the result. That translates to every choice we make.

Telling someone what to do doesn't create understanding, and chastising for the wrong reasons only produces confusion.
It was after school but on property in the field. They were only playing with each other.

It all has alot to do with today's society. Everyone is a pussy...lol. today the wife tells me to get ready we are going grocery shopping, so i get ready in all of 3 mins and then we are waiting around...so i ask what we are waiting for? She tells me we gotta drive the daughter to starbucks next door....im a bit confused, since its a 2 min walk. She was meeting her friend at 12.... well fuck we weren't allowed to leave untill the exact time and she couldn't walk because they had a laptop in her backpack. I cant fucking believe it. I use to bike over an hour away with a backpack full just to go see my friends... Im sorry i took over your rant.. but we are fucked.. today's society are all pussys
Yeah, that’s bad.
I would have left earlier. 3 min walk, lol.

It was after school but on property in the field. They were only playing with each other.
In that instance it all comes down to potential liability. People will make mistakes and then try and avoid responsibility for their actions. Ultimately, the school is responsible should anything occur. Another missed opportunity. Instead of looking like an ass, a simple explanation why they can't play on school property would have been far more constructive.

Referencing liability in general.

Let's say I'm an old guy who happens to own a small field that includes a few trees adjacent to a subdivision. For decades kids have congregated to play baseball, tag, and whatnot. Let's say a kid trips and falls on a dead branch that had fallen from a tree. If there's an injury, let's say that stick struck the child in the eye, permanently blinding the child, I would bet dimes to dollars that in most cases the parents would be looking for damages and suing my ass. These days you need to cover your ass six way to Sunday, b/c people will not accept responsibility for their actions.

I recall when I was in school a kid got hit in the face with a snowball and it injured his eye. It's not an issue with snowball fights per se, it's the liability if a kid loses his/her eye. Same goes with dodgeball. I saw a kid get knocked clear off his feet from a ball to the face. Should that kid suffer a serious injury, aside from his bloody nose, it puts the school in a very difficult position.

Last edited:
School system is terrible these days, at least in my area. Teachers were subpar if that, head office was a joke if you had any concerns.

The only time they’ll do anything is if they can’t get in trouble for not doing anything or they could care less