worst tasting supplement..

I got a jug of that jym choc mint protein in the clearance section. Shit is fucking gnarly. Havent touched it since

DMAA is the worst tasting product. When DMAA was cheap and easy to come by it was our favourite stimulant. My husband and I used to weigh the power out and lick it off some tin foil pre-workout. We even snorted it once to see if it would be more intense. It wasn't and bit burned really badly. We were younger and kindof stupid then lol. We finally decided to cap it.

Every protein powder I ever consumed in the 70's and 80's tasted like shit and would not stay mixed. You had to keep stirring it with a spoon while you drank it or it would separate into a lumpy mess instantly. The worst tasting thing I have used recently is some BCA powder from Canadian Protein that smells like crap and has an insanely bitter taste. The next grossest thing I have tasted is Carnivor protien powder. It both smells and tastes like rotten meat.

I bought some jym protein on sale, its exactly like you say. Stuff doesn’t mix, need a blender for it to mix right

I got a jug of that jym choc mint protein in the clearance section. Shit is fucking gnarly. Havent touched it since
Same boat, it has to be the worst protein I’ve ever used
Even the Walmart body fortress protein is better

Tastes like dirty water with clumps of protein that didn’t mix right, With a hint of mint

Mother of God I ordered 2lbs of creatine ethyl ester POWDER.. How the fuck I'm going to use this 2lbs is beyond me... Its like the sourest, saltiest, penny tasting, tangy garbage I've ever put into my mouth.. I tried mixing 5 grams with 20 grams of powdered gatorade and water and it was still unbearable..

I can now understand why every creatine ethyl ester on Amazon.ca was a pill..

I love Canadaprotien.com for bulk buying, but holy fuck you'd think they'd put a warning label on some of their powders...

I think I will order one of those capsule making things and cap it..

The only thing I can think of being worse was NAC powder that a trainer had me taking.. He told me he bought the powder and just downed it.. Fucker... I don't believe anyone could just "down" NAC powder.
My worst purchase was Isoflex Ice Tea flavoured protein powder. It instantly smelled like vomit on mixing, clumpy like stew even in the blender, and the taste was jaw clenching sour.

My worst purchase was Isoflex Ice Tea flavoured protein powder. It instantly smelled like vomit on mixing, clumpy like stew even in the blender, and the taste was jaw clenching sour.

Where the heck have you been hiding? You get a new lady and you forget us proles?

I bought some jym protein on sale, its exactly like you say. Stuff doesn’t mix, need a blender for it to mix right

Same boat, it has to be the worst protein I’ve ever used
Even the Walmart body fortress protein is better

Tastes like dirty water with clumps of protein that didn’t mix right, With a hint of mint
What flavor jym protein? Ive had a few that were great. One had choclate chips and marshmallows so i had to keep shaking that one to drink it

Where the heck have you been hiding? You get a new lady and you forget us proles?
I dropped a plate on my ankle and did some nasty damage to it. Therapy, sick kid, house burned down, ex wife fucking buggin my ass, I feel a little to overwhelmed to even get to the gym (still do though) PTSD is a bitch with a capital B. 😜

I dropped a plate on my ankle and did some nasty damage to it. Therapy, sick kid, house burned down, ex wife fucking buggin my ass, I feel a little to overwhelmed to even get to the gym (still do though) PTSD is a bitch with a capital B. 😜

How many rabbits are you chasing?

Ripped freak keto pre workout. Got it as a bonus item on a previous online order. Let’s just say it’s a back up if I ever run out of the good stuff.

Mint chocolate
Was awful,

Did the jym protein you get mix well?
Yes they all mixed good. I hate mint so im safe..lol. The rocky road has marshmallows so they float on top and are kinda a pain to drink. Its more like a treat to me. Way to sweet to drink daily

I assume you like blends, try trutein or teamskip much better proteins imo than jym. Hes all marketing

Ended up just mixing my own, casein + hydrolyzed whey whenever I need some protein
I have a phobia with trusting supplement companies these days, they’re not regulated so you never know what you’re getting

One of my favorite flavours for anythign is mint... And chocolate... I always get mint chocolate chip ice cream when I get ice cream a couple times a year..

So I always am drawn to protien flaoured "mint chocolate".... I've learned the ONLY good tasting mint chocolate protien is made by Optimum Nutrition.. and its amazing... Any others I've tried is garbage.

I also love cookie and cream, but the only good cookies and cream protien that's edible is the stuff made by Welder nutrition back in the 90's...

All other cookies and cream should be relabelled "cookies and ass"

A lot of the bad tasting supplements you guys are listing are flavoured pre work out and flavoured protien.. I don't think you guys have ever tried stuff like unfavoured BCAA, unflavoured Bovine protien etc..

Unflavoured Bovine protien from Canadaprotien is right up there for worst tasting... It literally tastes like concentrated Beef Bouliani you use in cooking.

You can buy empty unassembled gel caps and fill them yourself with the creatine. It would be annoying, but problem solved.

Worst for me was a particular YK11. This stuff tasted like how I would imagine a molten down old car battery would taste. Liquid in an eyedropper so no way around it. Why did I get two vials? :rolleyes: