World's Strongest Man 2023

He weighs in Around 308 as well, Stollman is like 400 so to be able to do it at that weight is pretty impressive.
Thats unheard off. I remember watching it 5 years ago or so and the announcers saying one guy was a bit small for the competition at 365..and 6ft2..lol

I get the Strongman's Champion League channel and some of these guys look like mortals until they stand beside a bunch of normal or even large guys. They are massive - I can't imagine how they eat as much as they do.
It is hard watching some times because few competitions are without serious injury - usually a torn ligament, muscle, or tendon. Congrats to Mitchell Hooper.
Remember Mariusz Pudzianowski - he was around 300 lbs and looked like a bodybuilder and then went into MMA?

I get the Strongman's Champion League channel and some of these guys look like mortals until they stand beside a bunch of normal or even large guys. They are massive - I can't imagine how they eat as much as they do.
It is hard watching some times because few competitions are without serious injury - usually a torn ligament, muscle, or tendon. Congrats to Mitchell Hooper.
Remember Mariusz Pudzianowski - he was around 300 lbs and looked like a bodybuilder and then went into MMA?
I walk around at like 290 with a bit of power belly and God dam I meet Thor the year he won WSM and I looked like a 150 pounder next to him lol, I love strength sports and bodybuilding but Strongman is my favoutie, real life giants man.

Last edited:
It's incredibly humbling to stand beside one of the giants let alone compete against one.