Why?

I ask myself stuff like this all the time

I see a 900lb hippo and her grocery cart is filled to the brim with junk food...why

People complain that they are broke but they spend $5 on Starbucks, they spend more on Starbucks than put away for retirement...why

People spend endless hours watching brain poisoning cable tv...why

I've asked myself this one so many times: why do people reverse into the parking stalls at Costco? How are you going to get all the food into your trunk?

And why have I made so many clear and obvious miststakes in my life? I recently had a mid-life-crisis moment and did a lot of reflecting on my past. These mistakes cost me a lot of time. I data dumped 5 pages worth of advice that I will give my kids to read when they get older. Hopefully it helps them live a better life with less regret.

I'm full of why's.
Why is my ex such a bitch?
Why has life dealt me a unique and difficult set of cards?
Why does life keep punching me in the face and dropping me to my knees?
Why do I keep getting up after being punched around?
Why does my women stay with me through the chaos?
Why are the 18yr olds coming into the work force lacking so much work ethic and commitment.
Why don't people catch on to tasks we do daily after a year?
Why after 200,000 years of evolution my body thinks certain pollens are attacking me and I have to leak out of my face as a defence mechanism.

I dont actually ask why's looking for answers I think I use why's a form of venting but I'm always ears if there's answers.