Who Will Beat The Last Style ender?

Cog

Trusted Member
The fight with Costa last night was fairly simple.Slow Costa down a little and finish him off.
If you saw his entrance in the previous fight with his dancers,you know that this guy has some serious skills and elusiveness.I cannot see anybody touching him at 185.

hate the guy...great fighter...but not a champion mentality. Who dry humps a downed opponent?? Zero class...i was ready to throw something at the TV when he did that. If one of my guys ever this something like that i would throw them off the team.

And yes....that was some of the worst gyno i have seen in a long time. Nasty bitch tit...

hate the guy...great fighter...but not a champion mentality. Who dry humps a downed opponent?? Zero class...i was ready to throw something at the TV when he did that. If one of my guys ever this something like that i would throw them off the team.

And yes....that was some of the worst gyno i have seen in a long time. Nasty bitch tit...

What? Really? Dry hump!

This is why wrestling is better. If some cunt tried that in wrestling it would be perfectly acceptable to smash the fuckbag in the mouth with a chair when he wasn’t looking.

some may say cheap.... but I say necessary.

Some cunt dry humps me because he believes that’s a reasonable next move because he beat me in a fight? I’m stabbing him in his eye with some broken glass.... cheap in this scenario is subjective.....The cocky smartass routine tends to disappear when the crying and squealing starts.

My contract? At that point I think I’d care less. Besides I think Dana would ultimately understand.... Joe definitely would.

This is why wrestling is better. If some cunt tried that in wrestling it would be perfectly acceptable to smash the fuckbag in the mouth with a chair when he wasn’t looking.

some may say cheap.... but I say necessary.

Some cunt dry humps me because he believes that’s a reasonable next move because he beat me in a fight? I’m stabbing him in his eye with some broken glass.... cheap in this scenario is subjective.....The cocky smartass routine tends to disappear when the crying and squealing starts.

My contract? At that point I think I’d care less. Besides I think Dana would ultimately understand.... Joe definitely would.

The more I am learning about this "incident" the more I am thinking of the days when disrespect in the ring was met with brute force out of the ring.

HAHA When he did it I jumped up off the couch and threw a ghey feeble punch at the air and yelled Fuck You! Frankly I was hoping for a violent response from Costa's corner

HAHA When he did it I jumped up off the couch and threw a ghey feeble punch at the air and yelled Fuck You! Frankly I was hoping for a violent response from Costa's corner

I know right… His particular Brazilian team aren’t exactly known for being reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes a tool. Never liked him from day one. Pretty good fighter but the same thing will happen to him as did Anderson Silva. Get too cocky and get clipped.

Dudes cant just sit on the outside and try to trade with him. Hes too fast. A guy with a good chin who's aggressive and who can get on the inside and put pressure on him will win.

Guys are so scared to get hit by him and by playing it safe they get hit by him.

Hes trying to follow in connors footsteps to get the big money fights, but hes doing it wrong. Id like to see him beat a drug test. How the fuck does someone at that level if competition have such bad gyno?

Not sure if Bobby Knuckles has the tools but he looked pretty damn good against Cannonier. Would like to see Whittaker get a second crack.
Theres really nobody in that division imo that will touch him. Which is a shame cause hes a cocky mfer. Would love too see him go to sleep.