which SARM?

I'm not the biggest fan of sarms.
I use mk677.. technically not a sarm.. but it has many benefits.
Sarms can't be compared to steroids.

But they all have a place and give different results.

It's to vague a question to answer specifically.

For example like tren vs deca ... both do two totally different things.. but both give results.
I do use caradine on occasion when I'm on a tren cycle... it combats some of the sides.
Many sarms lower testosterone... so that's something to consider.

But like steroids.. using sarms messes with your body and hormones... so do a lot of research... get blood work done.. and stay safe.

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest fan of sarms.
I use mk677.. technically not a sarm.. but it has many benefits.
Sarms can't be compared to steroids.

But they all have a place and give different results.

It's to vague a question to answer specifically.

For example like tren vs deca ... both do two totally different things.. but both give results.
I do use caradine on occasion when I'm on a tren cycle... it combats some of the sides.
Many sarms lower testosterone... so that's something to consider.

But like steroids.. using sarms messes with your body and hormones... so do a lot of research... get blood work done.. and stay safe.

What results are you getting from mk677?

What results are you getting from mk677?
It helps with sleep... my skin looks better... some fat loss.. and I had some lingering injuries from years ago that I don't feel anymore.
It increases the amount of GH your body produces.
I keep it to 25mg/day.
But like everything there are sides... lethargy, numb hands, bloat among others.
I personally tolerate it well.

But if you are expecting a magic pill, it definitely isn't that.
Nothing will ever replace a good diet, hard work training, lots of sleep and keeping track of blood work/listening to the Dr.
Name of the game is to stay healthy.
SARMs and AAS are no joke, they should never be taken lightly.

I myself had stellar results with two sarms, RAD140 and LGD3303.
Im not sure how Id compare them to steroids but I definitely had lean gains and really nice full & defined body while on them. I took mine with 250-350mg test per week to combat the test supression. But you could always take a 4Andro supplement if that doesn't appreal to you for injection reasons. :)

Thanks guys . Ive used roids for over a decade. Just wanted to see what i was missing with SARMS hense the comparison.

Good results there bro.^

It helps with sleep... my skin looks better... some fat loss.. and I had some lingering injuries from years ago that I don't feel anymore.
It increases the amount of GH your body produces.
I keep it to 25mg/day.
But like everything there are sides... lethargy, numb hands, bloat among others.
I personally tolerate it well.

But if you are expecting a magic pill, it definitely isn't that.
Nothing will ever replace a good diet, hard work training, lots of sleep and keeping track of blood work/listening to the Dr.
Name of the game is to stay healthy.
SARMs and AAS are no joke, they should never be taken lightly.
The bloat bit annoys me. Thats what i hate about deca and dbol lol. did you feel you gained any lean mass with it ? Or was it just watery gains ?

Also what about your sugar levels? Did yoj monitor that mate ?

Also what about your sugar levels? Did yoj monitor that mate ?
My fasted blood sugar levels were fine.

I The bloat bit annoys me. Thats what i hate about deca and dbol lol. did you feel you gained any lean mass with it ? Or was it just watery gains ?

sometimes I stay on mk677 between cycles... it may help preserve some muscle... but dosen't really help me gain any.

If your looking to put on lean muscle or mass... there are better options.
I use mk677 for the health benefits. And stacked in a AAS cycle

i dont see the point of sarms being that they dont aromatize and are still suppressive. wouldnt it better just to use low test stacked with something mild?

i dont see the point of sarms being that they dont aromatize and are still suppressive. wouldnt it better just to use low test stacked with something mild?
What about low test with a sarm then in place of something mild? Ive had great results from some sarms. And always run a low dose of test along side.

Yes!

Test and var, test and primo WAY better than any SARMs and a lot more research behind them.

What about low test with a sarm then in place of something mild? Ive had great results from some sarms. And always run a low dose of test along side.
fair enough. never thought of that. problem i see is i think most people arent doing that. i think most are doing sarms as an alternative to test.
you got me thinking. what sarm doses you do? do you do both sarms at once with test.

I took RAD140 at 30mg a day and LGD3303 at 15/20mg a day
I was using around 300-350mg test e per week. And I was in pretty good shape I can put up some pics. This is just test and the two sarms. I cannot remember if I ran it 8 or 10 weeks but it was in that ballpark.
Its not some elite physique but people who bash sams maybe havent used the right ones the right way.

Attachments

• 20201012_114941.jpg
    20201012_114941.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20201012_114912.jpg
    20201012_114912.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 16
I took RAD140 at 30mg a day and LGD3303 at 15/20mg a day
I was using around 300-350mg test e per week. And I was in pretty good shape I can put up some pics. This is just test and the two sarms. I cannot remember if I ran it 8 or 10 weeks but it was in that ballpark.
Its not some elite physique but people who bash sams maybe havent used the right ones the right way.
I think its the $$$ cost issue with SARMs and the lack of research behind them. I've used LGD4033 and Ostarine both off gear and on gear. I think a moderate dose of test paired with any AAS oral would yield way better results.

Do SARMs work? Absolutely. I dont think you can compare them with AAS though.

I think its the $$$ cost issue with SARMs and the lack of research behind them. I've used LGD4033 and Ostarine both off gear and on gear. I think a moderate dose of test paired with any AAS oral would yield way better results.

Do SARMs work? Absolutely. I dont think you can compare them with AAS though.
Everyone may have their own thoughts on them. Sure you wont get steroid results but you can get great results. Ive had great runs with them and even with the cycles Ive done with them cost the same if not a but less than full AAS only cycles.
This is only how me myself have had experiences with them. I think their great and also I had way less side effects on my RAD and test runs, that is always a pleasant bonus šŸ¤™šŸ˜Œ

@ABMonkey
If I haaad to make a comparison of SARMS to AAS
It would be a Yamaha R6 (Sarms) to a Ferrari (steroids)
Off the line it would be close.. but in the end, the Ferrari (AAS) would always win.
Both can be exciting though !

@ABMonkey
If I haaad to make a comparison of SARMS to AAS
It would be a Yamaha R6 (Sarms) to a Ferrari (steroids)
Off the line it would be close.. but in the end, the Ferrari (AAS) would always win.
Both can be exciting though !
I can add to that analogy... the Ferrari might win .. but depending on the grade of gas you use (food) and the quality of oil (nutrients) .... then that Ferrari or Yamaha won't be making to many runs down the track before needing costly repairs!

I can add to that analogy... the Ferrari might win .. but depending on the grade of gas you use (food) and the quality of oil (nutrients) .... then that Ferrari or Yamaha won't be making to many runs down the track before needing costly repairs!
Which is a very good point to add! Always need those to be accounted for with both or youre tossing money down the drain, gains that could of been, just gone.