What's your favorite steroids and why?

Genetec Tren A & Prop was my quick attack, with fast results & cutting down the fat! When it was available.

Last edited:
Same issue, every time I run tren my wife hates it and makes me quit the tren. She has vials hidden on me lol. She lets me do any other roid but tren, even when I’d sneak doing tren…by week 2-4 she’d always notice and call me out on being on tren again and always was right. So Mast e, test 400 and deca are my cycles minus doing dbol or adrol once in awhile. I’m getting great vascurity and definition from my long cycle of deca, t400 n mast.
They can smell it on us. Our sweat smells different, my wife says I stink. Plus no matter how hard I tried, I still get moody.

If they like being angry fucked raw, lol.
I straight up get angry when I don’t get any sex from my wife when on tren, I need it everyday. I’m more tame on test, mast n deca and still horny as f—k without the angry tren sex needs…but my physical results not as good without tren. So I still try n sneak it but end up caught every time lol. She’s hid and broken so many tren vials

I straight up get angry when I don’t get any sex from my wife when on tren, I need it everyday. I’m more tame on test, mast n deca and still horny as f—k without the angry tren sex needs…but my physical results not as good without tren. So I still try n sneak it but end up caught every time lol. She’s hid and broken so many tren vials
Peel the labels off and switch them...lol. Primobolan and parabolan also sound very similar..lol

With me personally anadrol starts to suppress my appetite

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
I get that too but back in my competitive days I didn't even know what hunger felt like, eating was a chore, it was like dirty bulk year round. Now I appreciate the appetite suppression and I feel less hungry even on low doses.

Peel the labels off and switch them...lol. Primobolan and parabolan also sound very similar..lol
Lol, straight up I’ll be doing that with my empty vials to the new tren so it doesn’t get taken. I’m thankful that my wife lets me take gear in the first place