Whats your diet look like?

ABMonkey

PCTing.
Trusted Member
What's your diet look like? Always interested to see what others are eating.

Mines been pretty much the same for the last 6 months now albeit with calories & macros going up every few weeks generally.

Meal One - Pre WO
6 eggs|1/2c cream of rice|2tbs almond butter

Meal Two - Post WO
85g rice krispies|50g isolate|1.5tbs almond butter

Meal Three
7oz Chicken|300g sushi rice|Veggies|10g fat (usually avo or coconut oil)

Meal Four
1c oats|50g isolate|1.5tbs Almond butter|28g nuts

Meal Five
7oz GF ground beef|8oz potatoes|Veggies

Meal Six
7oz WC Salmon|Big salad|1tbs EVOO|1/3c cream of rice

4,400 cals on training days.
3,200 on rest days.

Rest day diet is significantly lower in cals. Also have 30g of HBCD along with EAAs whilst training.

Carbs, proteins and fats are all interchangeable. For example if I cant get decent salmon, I'll eat red meat or chicken thighs.

Usually have one chest meal a week on Sundays!

Last edited:
My macros are: 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat

meal one: 3/4 cup oatmeal w 1/3 cup pumpkin, 1/4 cup blueberries and 4 pecans. With 3oz ground turkey in chicken bone broth

meal 2: 90 grams ground chicken, 120grams sushi rice and a carrot

meal 3; 170 grams chicken, 150-200 grams sushi rice, Broccoli

meal 4: 35 grams walnuts and a piece of fruit

meal 5: 170 grams bison or salmon, 250 grams potato, salad

meal 6: smoothie - 2 cups almond beverage, 2 tbsp PB, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 30g vegan protein, 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries

Approx 3400 cals

Honestly lately I just make a big pot of turkey chilli in the slow cooker and have like 4 bowls of that a day spaced out every 3 hours, and then one protein shake with a banana post workout. It turns out to 2170 calories a day, and I’m on a cut right now.

A crockpot full of turkey chilli lasts me 3 days and then I just go to the grocery store and get the ingredients to make another pot and do it over again. I love chilli and I throw some hot wing sauce in there and I don’t really get tired of it. I could eat it every day for a really long time, and that’s kinda what I’ve been doing. It’s just so easy to go in the fridge and scoop out a bowl of chilli and put it in the microwave and go on with my day, and then I don’t have to cook a bunch of meals or have tons of dishes. I just wash my spoon and bowl when I’m done, it’s very easy. I’m liking it.

My macros are: 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat

meal one: 3/4 cup oatmeal w 1/3 cup pumpkin, 1/4 cup blueberries and 4 pecans. With 3oz ground turkey in chicken bone broth

meal 2: 90 grams ground chicken, 120grams sushi rice and a carrot

meal 3; 170 grams chicken, 150-200 grams sushi rice, Broccoli

meal 4: 35 grams walnuts and a piece of fruit

meal 5: 170 grams bison or salmon, 250 grams potato, salad

meal 6: smoothie - 2 cups almond beverage, 2 tbsp PB, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 30g vegan protein, 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries

Approx 3400 cals
I see you're on the sushi train too. It's great!

Nice varied diet.

Do you grind the chicken yourself or buy ground from the store/butchers?

I see you're on the sushi train too. It's great!

Nice varied diet.

Do you grind the chicken yourself or buy ground from the store/butchers?
I buy all my ground chicken, turkey, bison and grass feed beef from butcher. I get fish from fish monger.

I also like Thai jasmine rice but the sushi rice is more filling.

i also graze a fair bit throughout the evening...popcorn, dark chocolate, etc. I can afford to gain a few lbs with all the Jiu jitsu. I actually find if I have a big cheat evening I wake up even leaner in the morning.

Meal 1:
Omelette, bacon
Meal 2: alcohol lots of it
Meal 3: tacos they serve on the beach
Meal 4: alcohol, maybe coffee to drink more alcohol
Meal 5: buffet, maybe restaurant we booked, with alcohol
Meal 6: tequila shots, too many, then lots of alcohol, stumble back to room,
Meal 7: fibre. Lol and some junk food, well because I’m drunk, lol.

I buy all my ground chicken, turkey, bison and grass feed beef from butcher. I get fish from fish monger.

I also like Thai jasmine rice but the sushi rice is more filling.

i also graze a fair bit throughout the evening...popcorn, dark chocolate, etc. I can afford to gain a few lbs with all the Jiu jitsu. I actually find if I have a big cheat evening I wake up even leaner in the morning.
I alternate usually one week of sushi & one week of jasmine to mix it up a bit.

Likewise. I have been hooked on hot smoked sockeye recently!

LOL, I'm also snacking a little bit more on top of that as it is the off season....

Meal 1:
Omelette, bacon
I'm guessing you're in Mexico right now ...:ROFLMAO:

... I actually find if I have a big cheat evening I wake up even leaner in the morning.

WTF is up with that anyways? Sometimes for a lil bit I find myself weighing myself first thing in the morning, when I'm cutting there is a nice little noticeable trend downwards over a week or so. I do it the same way every time - wake up, stumble to the shitter half awake, urinate, drop drawers, step on the scale. I've lost count of the times that I have had an epic "cheat night" where I ate double my normal cutting calories and carbs and gone to bed dreading looking at that scale in the am.

Then I wake up, stumble to the shitter half awake, urinate, drop drawers and step on the scale. 3-3.5 lbs lighter than I had been in the days before.

Obviously not a great plan for the long term. I still don't get it though.

WTF is up with that anyways? Sometimes for a lil bit I find myself weighing myself first thing in the morning, when I'm cutting there is a nice little noticeable trend downwards over a week or so. I do it the same way every time - wake up, stumble to the shitter half awake, urinate, drop drawers, step on the scale. I've lost count of the times that I have had an epic "cheat night" where I ate double my normal cutting calories and carbs and gone to bed dreading looking at that scale in the am.

Then I wake up, stumble to the shitter half awake, urinate, drop drawers and step on the scale. 3-3.5 lbs lighter than I had been in the days before.

back when I was like 18-19 and lifting but still partying lots, I’d always get piss drunk and then go get a bunch of McDonald’s and pig out while drunk. I’d wake up in the morning and I swear I’d be considerably leaner and bigger than before. My theory is the alcohol made me pee and dried me out, and then the carbs from the McDonald’s filled me out and made me look bigger.. but it was the weirdest thing lol I’d always wake up the next day after heavy drinking and McDonald’s and think fuuuuuck I’m gonna have an instant gut now, and then look in the mirror and just look like a machine haha

back when I was like 18-19 and lifting but still partying lots, I’d always get piss drunk and then go get a bunch of McDonald’s and pig out while drunk. I’d wake up in the morning and I swear I’d be considerably leaner and bigger than before. My theory is the alcohol made me pee and dried me out, and then the carbs from the McDonald’s filled me out and made me look bigger.. but it was the weirdest thing lol I’d always wake up the next day after heavy drinking and McDonald’s and think fuuuuuck I’m gonna have an instant gut now, and then look in the mirror and just look like a machine haha

Introducing "Abs Overnight" from Cumminstech and Gondar! Learn the secrets of the proze for just $19.99!

M1-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
3 pieces of toast
Banana

M2-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
3 pieces of toast

M3-
8oz chicken
2 cup rice
1 tbsp oil
Green beans

M4-
8oz lean ground beef
9oz pasta

Intra
15g EAA
50gHBCD

M5-
50g protein
60g timbit cereal

M6-
9oz lean steak
8oz potato
greens

I think it has something to do with the higher than normal sodium in the cheat meal. Sounds backward from how I think sodium should work but it’s my only explanation. Or maybe a spike in metabolism??

@Funnyman might be able to educate us.

M1-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
3 pieces of toast
Banana

M2-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
3 pieces of toast

M3-
8oz chicken
2 cup rice
1 tbsp oil
Green beans

M4-
8oz lean ground beef
9oz pasta

Intra
15g EAA
50gHBCD

M5-
50g protein
60g timbit cereal

M6-
9oz lean steak
8oz potato
greens
What the heck is Timbit cereal? 😀

I'm not doing anything close to a diet at the moment and won't until May. Breaky is always the same with three whole eggs, give or take ten liquid egg whites with five strips of chicken bacon. I tried real bacon, but it was too greasy. Oatmeal with PB. One navel orange, two mandarin oranges and a blood orange. Then a nap. Lunch is a pre-workout meal of 12 almonds a hunk of cheese and a medium apple.
Post-workout is a Quest bar, banana and protein drink with 25 grams of protein, Metamucil, greens and BCAA's. Dinner comes about an hour later, which is usually something I have made in bulk like stew or spaghetti sauce with spaghetti. I then have some type of cereal for a dessert or more fruit. I eat more fruit than anything else.

Meal 1:
Omelette, bacon

Alcohol. The 4th macronutrient

Meal 1
1 cup egg whites
3 large eggs
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup frozen strawberries

Meal 2
5 oz lean meat
100 g white rice
1 cup frozen vegetables

Meal 3
Same as meal 2