Whatcha spending your tax return on ?

My grandson is out of daycare and in school. He's in grade 3. I lost my deductions and perks, still tiny check and before didn't get any subsidies. All I've received while Trudeau has been in power is higher taxes.

I think I'm missing something in what you are saying.

Before trudea, we got a decent child tax credit.

Before Trudeua we were paying 1800$ in daycare fee's for 2 kids.

After truduea we did not get a child tax credit, but we get like 300$ cheque every 3 months.

After truduea we are paying 1100$ in daycare fees for the same day care for the same 2 kids.

So we lost out big time with the child tax credit, but each year we saved $8,400 in day care fees.

The child tax credit was not nearly $8,400 so we came out on top when we lost the child tax credit, but gained the daycare subsidy.

IF we had no kids in day care, we would loose the child tax credit and gain nothing from daycare subisdies. So if my kids were not in day care, I'd be livid with Trudeu in regards to what he did to child tax credit/day care subsidy.

The only daycare's that are allowed to apply for subsidies are ones that are non profit and must prove they are following a approved curiculum. So unless you have a day care available to you that can apply and actually get the subsidy, it means fuck all.

There is 3 or 4 big day cares in my town. Only one is non profit and therefoee only one got the subsidy. Because its a non profit, the subsidy must be passed along to the parents. There's a MASSIVE waiting list to get into this daycare and if you didn't get in, Trudeu fucked you in regards to what the government does to help parents make ends meet.

The odd part for me is that me and my wife make good money. I know single parents who are barely making ends meet that could use the subsized day care costs more then us, but they are on the waiting list. There is no screening process to determine which parents get accepted at this subsidized day care.

This day is doing everything they can to expand to allow more parents to take thei rkids to the subsidzed day care, which is great.. But it is putting out people whose job's was running a day home or day care facility.

Before trudea, we got a decent child tax credit.

Before Trudeua we were paying 1800$ in daycare fee's for 2 kids.

After truduea we did not get a child tax credit, but we get like 300$ cheque every 3 months.

After truduea we are paying 1100$ in daycare fees for the same day care for the same 2 kids.

So we lost out big time with the child tax credit, but each year we saved $8,400 in day care fees.

The child tax credit was not nearly $8,400 so we came out on top when we lost the child tax credit, but gained the daycare subsidy.

IF we had no kids in day care, we would loose the child tax credit and gain nothing from daycare subisdies. So if my kids were not in day care, I'd be livid with Trudeu in regards to what he did to child tax credit/day care subsidy.

The only daycare's that are allowed to apply for subsidies are ones that are non profit and must prove they are following a approved curiculum. So unless you have a day care available to you that can apply and actually get the subsidy, it means fuck all.

There is 3 or 4 big day cares in my town. Only one is non profit and therefoee only one got the subsidy. Because its a non profit, the subsidy must be passed along to the parents. There's a MASSIVE waiting list to get into this daycare and if you didn't get in, Trudeu fucked you in regards to what the government does to help parents make ends meet.

The odd part for me is that me and my wife make good money. I know single parents who are barely making ends meet that could use the subsized day care costs more then us, but they are on the waiting list. There is no screening process to determine which parents get accepted at this subsidized day care.

This day is doing everything they can to expand to allow more parents to take thei rkids to the subsidzed day care, which is great.. But it is putting out people whose job's was running a day home or day care facility.

There was always subsides in Ontario if you make under 75,000 combined take home pay. I know this because my step son got it fir my grandson, he paid like $120 a month, the took home $55,000.

Fuck if all the money Trudeau gave away was given to subsidize daycare, we all would be paying not much, lol,

I paid $12,000 a year for my grandson

There was always subsides in Ontario if you make under 75,000 combined take home pay. I know this because my step son got it fir my grandson, he paid like $120 a month, the took home $55,000.

Fuck if all the money Trudeau gave away was given to subsidize daycare, we all would be paying not much, lol,

I paid $12,000 a year for my grandson

There might have been subsizes out west as well, but none available to me. This one was and it saved us a bunch on daycare, but I know I paid a TON more to this new government then I actually saved in daycare.