What is your stress relief

Used to love motorcycle rides just going anywhere. Too dangerous though, so I sold my bike.
Might get another one but Canadian weather isn’t the best for motorcycles

Sex and sleep. I dont have time for any hobbies these days and those are the two things I want the most.

And i have to agree that taking a nice big dump first thing in the morning sure does start the day off right.

Freshwater fishing: Perch, Pickerel, Crappie
Saltwater fishing: Salmon, Halibut, Tuna

Always relaxing on the boat!

Find an island, anchor and camp!

Gym used to be my main stress relief, but that has been on hold for a while. Havent touched a weight since early May i think?
Then was my cottage, but after finding the mold and rotten walls/roof, that has turned to stress. Been at the lake since March but not lots of fun. Usually 10hrs a day rebuilding an 18 x 35 section of my house. Alone. Havent even had a fire in a month? Quadding has been no fun since my kid took off. Wife doesnt care for it, but i did go for a rip through the trails the other night alone.
Right now to deal with stress i have turned into what i used to be proud of myself for escaping. Drinking often, smoking dope and after 10yrs of not even looking at a cigarette started that garbage again. Very disappointed in myself for lack of willpower.
Hopefully i get the repairs done before October and can find a decent job and get back in the gym. When i see everything i worked so hard for gone it fucks with my head.

Gym used to be my main stress relief, but that has been on hold for a while. Havent touched a weight since early May i think?
Then was my cottage, but after finding the mold and rotten walls/roof, that has turned to stress. Been at the lake since March but not lots of fun. Usually 10hrs a day rebuilding an 18 x 35 section of my house. Alone. Havent even had a fire in a month? Quadding has been no fun since my kid took off. Wife doesnt care for it, but i did go for a rip through the trails the other night alone.
Right now to deal with stress i have turned into what i used to be proud of myself for escaping. Drinking often, smoking dope and after 10yrs of not even looking at a cigarette started that garbage again. Very disappointed in myself for lack of willpower.
Hopefully i get the repairs done before October and can find a decent job and get back in the gym. When i see everything i worked so hard for gone it fucks with my head.

I'm sure once the repairs are done, things will turn around for you. My advice is, get back to the gym ASAP. Fuckin' hammer that shit bro.

I'm sure once the repairs are done, things will turn around for you. My advice is, get back to the gym ASAP. Fuckin' hammer that shit bro.
As soon as i can go home (main residence) it will be flat out in the gym. Hopefully next month sometime.
I have a plan. Maybe even start a training log to hold myself accountable.
The bad habits will be going away too.

1. Hunting
2. Fishing
3. Shooting firearms/bow
4. Lifting weights
5. Cabin life
6. Oh...Can't forget Vodka

Close to mine.. In no particular order..

Hunting
Fishing
ATVing
Shooting bows/firearms
Camping
lifting weights
trapping (can cause stress though)

The WORST is knowing you need to do something to releive stress and you decide to go do somethign with a buddy like fishing and he ends up making your stress worse lol..

Close to mine.. In no particular order..

Hunting
Fishing
ATVing
Shooting bows/firearms
Camping
lifting weights
trapping (can cause stress though)

The WORST is knowing you need to do something to releive stress and you decide to go do somethign with a buddy like fishing and he ends up making your stress worse lol..

Yeah I hear ya, that's why I tend to enjoy fishing/hunting more solo.

Set attainable goals and work towards them. I’ve found nothing better for righting my ship. Or go on a shooting spree !!

When we are down there is always only one way to go. UP 😊