What is your favourite, but maybe not the healthiest choice meal

A bbq stuffed with wings we got from a market near us. Smothered in hot sauce and bbq sauce with a baked potato and a cesar on the side.

Bucket of KFC chicken with macaroni salad and coke Zero. Dessert is cold KFC chicken.

Have you been eating KFC for many years like I have???

Have you noticed the pieces have gotten much smaller over the last few years?
this is even when the average size of chickens has gotten bigger
I now go to Loblaws and buy their breaded chicken. Its a much better deal and just as good.
And actually in my opinion less greasy.

I now go to Loblaws and buy their breaded chicken. Its a much better deal and just as good.
I can’t eat KFC anymore.
It has become such low quality food. It is nothing like when I was 20 or under. Once Taco stink combined with them it took a huge downhill dive.
Popeyes is better IMO.
But we all like what we like, that’s why KFC is still making money, lol.

oh I changed it to Krappy Fucking Chicken, lol.

your right there the KFC is the smallest chicken pieces around now it’s actually almost sad

Yeah they are for sure. Its not the same as it used to be. Loblaws is pretty good but doesn't quite do it for me. Now If want a chicken sandwich Popeyes is where it's at. The service is horrendous though.

Yeah they are for sure. Its not the same as it used to be. Loblaws is pretty good but doesn't quite do it for me. Now If want a chicken sandwich Popeyes is where it's at. The service is horrendous though.
So its not just at the one we go to.
Last time it took 45 minutes for my wife to get a breast piece because they kept forgetting and selling to the drive thru customers. I havn’t been back since. I can cook dinner that is far better in 45 min.