What does ghk-cu look like in a vial prior to reconstitution?

ironwill

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Mine is blue powder, just a little clump in the bottom of the vial, i honestly didnt pay much attention when i added water last couple times, and today filling afresh vial i noticed all 12 of my vials only have a blue powder in the bottom, no white puck. I could have sworn it was a white puck and turned blue when i added water. Anyone have some to take a look at or recall what yours looked like, its been in fridge entire time and i hope it did not spoil...

Anyone??I cannot contact supplier as they are down right now. Has anyone used this and what did it look like?

A quick Google Image search shows plenty of blue options. But that’s as much research as I’ve ever done in this subject lol

A quick Google Image search shows plenty of blue options. But that’s as much research as I’ve ever done in this subject lol
Cool, i have seen the white pucks as i searched and blue powder...so it did not get me on the right path...damn it...

Yes. A little blue clump is what I've received.
thanks brother, was it just a clump as you mentioned, not a puck style? Mine is just a blue chunk in bottom of vial, thanks again for chiming in guys...i am perplexed and as mentioned supplier is offline....conundrum....

thanks brother, was it just a clump as you mentioned, not a puck style? Mine is just a blue chunk in bottom of vial, thanks again for chiming in guys...i am perplexed and as mentioned supplier is offline....conundrum....
All vials looked like clumps and not compact pucks like you see with GH, HCG, etc. They may have started out like pucks, but perhaps my CP guy was having a bad day ;)

The ghkcu I've used has always been a blue / purple ish powder. Sometimes it's a puck, sometimes it's not. Depends on where I purchased it

Once mixed with bac water it's a clear blue liquid

The ghkcu I've used has always been a blue / purple ish powder. Sometimes it's a puck, sometimes it's not. Depends on where I purchased it

Once mixed with bac water it's a clear blue liquid
Wheeew, thank you both guys, i couldnt for the life of me recall if it was a white puck, too many gh shots and BPC shots, good to hear it did not spoil, i thought sure as heck i had a bad batch as i would have sworn it was a white puck that turned blue once reconstituted. Thanks for your help amigos.

No problem brotha. I've actually got some at home both reconstituted and not the wife is currently using. Il post a picture of both to show when I get home from work
Wheeew, thank you both guys, i couldnt for the life of me recall if it was a white puck, too many gh shots and BPC shots, good to hear it did not spoil, i thought sure as heck i had a bad batch as i would have sworn it was a white puck that turned blue once reconstituted. Thanks for your help amigos.