What did you accomplish today?

Taureau

Administrator
I got my lawn all cut. Its 5 acres or so. Then cut the dog paths all down. I have several miles of trails throughout my farm.

But omg the lawn looks real nice. After doing stipped down and found two ticks on me. Had to remove the buggers before they did any damage. Dam things burrow right into your body. Not a nice thing at all. Minus the ticks I had a nice shower. Got all cleaned up. Cooked two big pork chops and had that with a nice mill street organic beer.

Then off to take a two hour nap. Woke up checked the board and saw @Bluesteele had stopped by so gave him a call. We had a nice talk and caught up on life. Its nice for me to hear he is doing much better.

And now I ate two organges and am sitting down to see whats happening in the world of Canadian Brawn.

What did you do today??

Legs at the gym, went hard and had a great session.

Meal prepped till Thursday.. load of chicken breast and thighs on BBQ. Just had 1st dinner of 2 bison burgers with 2 roast potatoes.

Good day thus far!

I too cut the grass.... far from 5 acres though! Thank god!

Sprayed the lawn for weeds with the good stuff and went for a walk with the fam.

We painted out our front door all black. Looks super great. It was black before but looked all fucked up with white trim around it. Wife and I almost killed each other reinstalling the door hardware but we are back in love now..... I think........Depends if I wake up tomorrow I suppose! Lol.

Enjoyed the evening outside and ate some grilled shrimp and grilled veggies with rice.

Thought about a beer but crushed a Pepsi instead.... was craving the sugar.

Took a day off after 3 months non stop. Got all my paperwork done for tax’s with 12 hours to spare lol.

Than my wife and I just hung out, took the pups for a long walk at the beach, sat on our daughters memorial bench which is also at the beach, did a bit of grocery shopping, food prep for the week and watched a couple movies in between naps.

Was a great day! :)

I built some raised garden beds for the wife a few weeks ago, and today finally got them filled with soil. Moved 100 x 20 lb bags for a grand total of 2000 lbs. Incidentally, I can't believe I spent $300 on dirt today. But the wife is happy and I'll have delicious veggies in a few months, so win-win I reckon.

Good thread... we should keep it going.. Some days I end up doing some shit you guys would find pretty bizarre lol...

Today,
-went out and took my bear bait station down. It was supposed to be done 2 weeks ago, but we had a atv ban for fire hazards so couldn't do it until the ban was lifted.
-did a few hours of office work.
-took kids for a ride in the bush.
-house work
-played with kids
-put up some bird feeders.. my kids love watching birds eat out of feeders.. better than TV I guess.

Majority of my day was office work and played with kids.

Worked 12 hour shift.

Came home to cuddle with the wife for our anniversary. We are going out for dinner tomorrow night. Then I got us couples tattoos for this coming Thursday.

Then trained!

I did 10 hours of yard work last weekend over two days: weeding, topping trees, cleaning gutters and roof, setup all my patio furniture and BBQ, etc. I was so sore I had to skip a workout. My lower back was fried!

This weekend I enjoyed the fruits of my labor = I didn't do shit. Rode my jacked up mini dirt bike around the block with my kids :)

So far not too much done today. Started work at 6 as per usual.

Second jab ever of gear happens in about 8 hours though. I'd lie if I said I wasn't a little nervous.

Got the lawn cut yesterday. All the hard work was done last weekend. Just touch up stuff now. After that... not much.

Off day for gym. Got the groceries done for the week, took the dog to the beach for some swimming. Grabbed a pint at my friends brewery. Damn fine Sunday

Spent a few hours cutting the grass and general yard work yesterday. Trained my protection dog for a while and had family in for supper. A good day all around.

Tried a new gym saturday with a new gym buddy. They have so much stuff there compare to my basemen gym loll. Still fealing my traps and tris from this workout.
Sunday took it easy to recover, went buying a trampoline for the kid and meet the vendor of a 14 doors plex i want to buy in the next months/year.
Today did a bunch of stuff cleaning garage, prepared patio stuff, cut the grass and set up the trampoline.