What causes poop to get stuck halfway out?

Three times a day?
That sounds like a good question for an interview.
I'm not hiring a guy spending that much time on the shitter. 😂

Read somewhere that all mammals have similar defecation pressures and times.
Average was around 12 seconds.
If you're on the toilet longer than a minute you're milking it.

I'm 3 times a day guy... once in the monring, once when I'm home from wor at 4 and once around 9 or 10..

And my shits fly out of my ass like the devil is chasing them.. I'd be out in less then 30 seconds in and out if I didn't feel like sitting in the peace and quiet from my kids..

FYI, I don't shit at work.. that's fucking gross..

Did the doc ask why the first ten inches was wore out?
What you putting in there?
Lol, 10” of scar tissue form multiple infections that required IV antibiotics. Ok the 12” black dildo, but I didn’t want to admit that, lol.

I had forgot to ask them to save it so i could see it. I wanted to see if it looked as bad as it felt. They said they would have saved it for me to look at if I wanted, lol.

Scar tissue doesn’t stretch or move, so as the feces would pass thru the restriced area, I would get gut pains like someone was sticking a knife in my abdomin. After the pain was done, I knew I could poo. The scar tissue started about 6” from my rectum. If you wreck the first part you are screwed because it doesn’t heal. On a shit bag for life after that.

I'm 3 times a day guy... once in the monring, once when I'm home from wor at 4 and once around 9 or 10..

And my shits fly out of my ass like the devil is chasing them.. I'd be out in less then 30 seconds in and out if I didn't feel like sitting in the peace and quiet from my kids..

FYI, I don't shit at work.. that's fucking gross..
I shit at work, its like my home, lol. But I do it before the other staff show up, I’m there about 2 hours earlier.

In my opinion and experience, if your straining to any degree, something is wrong and it needs to be sorted out.

If I miss a day of metamucil, I strain a bit the next morning sometimes. If I miss 2 days of metamucil, I'm straining to a serious degree.

One of the best pecies of health/supplement advice I ever got was take metamucil every day.. 1 tsp is usually all you need. Doesn't matter if you think you need it or not, try it for 2 weeks and you won't want to stop.
I live on metamucil. But i have bowel issues. It is a must for me. I believe it is good for anybody who has issues in that department.

I shit at work, its like my home, lol. But I do it before the other staff show up, I’m there about 2 hours earlier.

That's different...

Last time I shit at work (about 7 years ago) it was 30 mins before anyone else was at work.. and I knew the custodial staff had cleaned the bathrooms the night before after everyone went home.

That's different...

Last time I shit at work (about 7 years ago) it was 30 mins before anyone else was at work.. and I knew the custodial staff had cleaned the bathrooms the night before after everyone went home.
Yeah totally different for you.
The bathroom at work is only used by my staff, and we have all worked together for a few years.
One of the girls even brought in a air freshener, but it was because of her, damn she takes some damn stinky poops, lol.

Yeah totally different for you.
The bathroom at work is only used by my staff, and we have all worked together for a few years.
One of the girls even brought in a air freshener, but it was because of her, damn she takes some damn stinky poops, lol.

hopefully she's not hot.... Nothing ruins a hot girl then smelling her greasy shit.

My turds come out so fast they leave zero residue behind. Not kidding, I’ll give the butt hole a cursory wipe and the asswipe is completely clean. And my turds are a minimum 15 inches long, I have to have my hand on the flusher otherwise it all curls up in the bowl and will not flush down.

Want. Is it cold water or does it heat the water?
cold water. hot you have to drill into your sink to run the hot water line. I’m renting so. Cold is completely fine tho, don’t even notice it after the 3rd use. Save $100s on TP every year