What can increase the risk of developing blood clots?

The list was good. And in the hospital when you get surgery or will be there for a while they give you a blood thinner shot.

A peer reviewed study has proven that covid doesn’t cause blood clots or myocarditis. I believe John Campbel posted the study in a video a couple weeks ago. I am not on t everything covid related because well its over, but this popped up on my your tube feed.

I looked quickly and found the myocarditis one, but I know the other one is on his site

A peer reviewed study has proven that covid doesn’t cause blood clots or myocarditis.

I dont care how they want to manipulate an experiment for their agenda, I know it causes both. Go talk to the national academy of embalmers and they will tell you the same.

I dont care how they want to manipulate an experiment for their agenda, I know it causes both. Go talk to the national academy of embalmers and they will tell you the same.
Did you watch the video or look up the data yourself? This particular study had 3/4 million people. The other was about the same.
post up something to refute, a study perhaps, just saying it doesn’t make it so,.

And if you are talking the vaccine, yes, it did cause blood clots and myocarditis.

Did you watch the video or look up the data yourself? This particular study had 3/4 million people. The other was about the same.
post up something to refute, a study perhaps, just saying it doesn’t make it so,.

And if you are talking the vaccine, yes, it did cause blood clots and myocarditis.

Yes I was talking the vaccine

I misred your post, my brain put an extra word in it that wasn't there

They don’t call them clot shots for nothing. A lot of people should be publicly hung for what they have done to people.

They don’t call them clot shots for nothing. A lot of people should be publicly hung for what they have done to people.
No, we are all supposed to forget and move on. Being unvacinated, I will never forget how I was treated, considering I was smart enough (barely)to know there was no way the vaccine would work. Even not arguing about its effectiveness, but a mono therapy vaccine (designed to be maximally effective for one strain) that by the time they rolled it out and got it into everyone’s arm, would not be as effective because it would take 6 months to a year to get everyone vaccinated and by that time the virus would have mutated a few times rendering the vaccine far less effective, if effective.

Which, surprise, surprise exactly what happened. Shit, grade 11 biology explains this. High school biology, not a masters degree. I think that’s why at the start they kept trying to push that this is a one-off a kind virus that would act differently then every other virus in the world, like come on.

Mind you I also believe they released Omicron to out compete the original virus. A few virologists were puzzled on how the virus jumped to that format because it didn’t seem natural.

Sorry but like physics, everything follows certain rules.

Hopefully people have learned the lesson and won’t get duped next time.

No, we are all supposed to forget and move on. Being unvacinated, I will never forget how I was treated, considering I was smart enough (barely)to know there was no way the vaccine would work. Even not arguing about its effectiveness, but a mono therapy vaccine (designed to be maximally effective for one strain) that by the time they rolled it out and got it into everyone’s arm, would not be as effective because it would take 6 months to a year to get everyone vaccinated and by that time the virus would have mutated a few times rendering the vaccine far less effective, if effective.

Which, surprise, surprise exactly what happened. Shit, grade 11 biology explains this. High school biology, not a masters degree. I think that’s why at the start they kept trying to push that this is a one-off a kind virus that would act differently then every other virus in the world, like come on.

Mind you I also believe they released Omicron to out compete the original virus. A few virologists were puzzled on how the virus jumped to that format because it didn’t seem natural.

Sorry but like physics, everything follows certain rules.

Hopefully people have learned the lesson and won’t get duped next time.

They will. I mean there are still people wearing masks for some reason bwahahaha