What are your go to news media sources?

I just got GETTR simply because everyone I like to listen to are getting muffled by mainstream platforms.
I didn’t have any social media besides this place and LinkedIn, guess I’ll follow GETTR for a bit, at least until things go back to normal.

I just got GETTR simply because everyone I like to listen to are getting muffled by mainstream platforms.
I didn’t have any social media besides this place and LinkedIn, guess I’ll follow GETTR for a bit, at least until things go back to normal.
Ive had it for a while. I dont post anything, just like the free speech platform.
Cant wait till Truth Social. I have a feeling they will merge with GETTR, and trump will join GETTR. Then combined with the deal with Rumble, facebook, twitter and youtube will crash.
then when the house and senate flip, they lose section 230 protections and they lawsuits begin.

Midterms are in the US will be a big deal this year, the fuckin propaganda the Dems are spouting on the radio and TVs in the US right now is absolutely insane
Literally saying the Republicans will destroy democracy, changing the voting platform and ensure they are in power forever.
They are literally pointing their fingers at Republicans for the exact thing they (The Dems) are doing right now!

Yep. Thats all they do is project their crimes onto conservatives. Mainly Trump. Russian collusion, nope that was Clinton and Biden. Ukraine quid pro quo. Nope, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Kerry. It was them.
Jan 6 riots. We know who that was now too.
And racism. All the left does it add race to everything. That is racism.

Speaking of projection...
It is well documented that the FBI was very involved in the riots Jan 6. Ray Epps? Pelosi colluded with Milly for a coup. Called off the national guard that Trump requested. The lies are just so unreal now its ridiculous.

The JRE is basically my entertainment and news at the same time. With the professionals he has on such as Dr. Malone who has the 9 original mRNA vaccine patents, I would be stupid not to watch. Also, Dr. McCullough and John Abramson had many things to say that would open the eyes of a mole-rat like a pubescent boy watching tits for the first time.

If you listen to CBC, the Freedom Convoy of 50,000 trucks is actually just people protesting against BC road conditions lol.
Nothing to do with the Mandates….
Maybe the news will report the truth when all them fuckers park on the front lawn of the Parliament Building

Nothing I have no trusted news sources. I hear what different xhannles and platforms say but I'm done trusting or believing any of it. I dont trust support or entirely disagree with any governments and unless I'm taking an active stance in any of the processes I would never vouch for anything anymore. Time to go up into the hills and live off a self sufficient hobby farm for me lol

I dont even trust doctors frig it's all money for them. Trust half of what you see and nothing you hear.