Well How Do you like Dr. Fauci now and the USA funding Coronavirus Research in Wuhan?

No one deserves to have their picture taken with Trudeau ... period ... case closed. There has never been a man more unintelligent, narcissistic, fraudulent, not worthy of the fucking the ground any real Canadian has walked on. Honestly That motherfucker should be pinned to the ground at all corners and horses should stomp that mother fucker right into the ground and that would be to good for him. I think I make myself very clear on this matter.
I would like a picture with Trudeau! Like a hunting pic like when you bag a buck amd your standing with the dead animal lol that’s the picture I would like with that fuckin peice of shit

You got a link bud? I havent been following lately. I do remember being awestruck when I read the following also almost 2 weeks ago. I couldn’t believe how it was tucked under the rug by the news outlets and social media - proves they’re all in cohorts. If the following combined with Fauci’s incriminating emails don’t raise red flags then most people aren’t brainwashed, they’re hypnotized.

“The White House press corps did not ask President Joe Biden’s Press Secretary Jen Psaki one question about the recently published emails between Dr. Anthony Fauci, health officials, and other scientists discussing COVID-19’s origins and mitigation techniques.

During the nearly 45-minute press briefing, Psaki fielded questions about the Russians, hacks, the president’s vaccination incentives, and bipartisanship but did not hear one mention of Fauci or the role he played in flip-flopping about masks, downplaying the NIH’s funding of gain of function research in Wuhan, and his relationship with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg who censored COVID-19 posts until recently.”

One of the studies referenced in that document did discuss risks of various procedures, and specifically mentioned intubation as potentially higher. I only skimmed it, will see if I can find it again.

Edit. Found it, was number 6.

Aerosol Generating Procedures and Risk of Transmission of Acute Respiratory Infections to Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review

Our findings suggest that some procedures potentially capable of generating aerosols have been associated with increased risk of SARS transmission to HCWs, with the most consistent association across multiple studies identified with tracheal intubation. Tracheal intubation may require HCWs to be in close proximity to a patient's airway for prolonged periods of time and the association of transmission of SARS-CoV in this setting would be biologically plausible. The strength of the association is supported by the observation that 7 of the 8 studies revealed that HCWs performing or being exposed to a tracheal intubation had a higher risk of SARS-CoV transmission compared to unexposed HCWs.

in reading it further, it does mention that. "the evidence included in this review, considered to be of very low quality based on GRADE, does suggest..." So, many grains of salt required.

Coming from an industry that relies heavily on PPE including respiratory PPE of various types, I do have great faith in properly selected protective gear. Uptakes of radio-nucleotides can be predicted with great accuracy based on what equipment is being worn, time and exposure levels. Mistakes malfunctions or noncompliance are readily and precisely identified. These mask studies all seem so messy and unscientific to me with its post hoc reasoning. Physics is more straight forward by comparison.
AGMP’s are a whole different ballgame. Dental offices are an interesting topic of conversation these days and the argument between the two colleges. Being that of the hygienists and that of the dentists.

and you would be correct in the messy applications in all of these studies. Trying to mail them down to even a decent level of control? Idk. Doesn’t really happen. Too much human randomness. IPAC is a numbers game and not exact. It employs different measures aimed at reducing numbers and thereby breaking the chain of transmission. When you don’t see wild and uncontrolled outbreak….. life is good.

Not surprising results since they are looking at droplet spread illness and not including circumstances where AGMP’s are carried out (cpapping , intubation etc.). N95’s are overkill really then and don’t really provide increased protection. It’s not spoken to im sure and I wouldn’t even know how to account for it. The shear number of mistakes, simple ones you see even very seasoned healthcare workers make is astounding. This too should be considered when looking at such. Again, just don’t know how you could account for it. Maybe just assume a degree of non compliance is going to occur. It’s hard to be on point all day. So cant blame them.

anecdotally I can say I have a great deal of trust in contact droplet Ppe for close contact interactions with covid positive people. After about 1000ish exposures im guessing….I’m still covid free.
But dude real world evidence doesn't count, lol

Confused,
Weren't these studies all done in the real world?

That is maybe the issue, these kinds of studies are good for generating hypothesis, but the scientific method then requires them to be tested in a controlled environment to determine if it is repeatable. This is rarely ever done in medical studies that I can see, yet should be rudimentary to achieve in many cases.

Similar to how the wound contamination study mentioned above was done, we can cap nanoparticles at any size we want and create a test environment to quantify contamination control effectiveness. This would accurately determine whether an intervention/method/procedure is successful and by how much. This is done all the time in different industries so I don't see why it couldn't be done in the medical field.

Last edited:
Confused,

That is maybe the issue, these kinds of studies are good for generating hypothesis, but the scientific method then requires them to be tested in a controlled environment to determine if it is repeatable. This is rarely ever done in medical studies that I can see, yet should be rudimentary to achieve in many cases.

Similar to how the wound contamination study mentioned above was done, we can cap nanoparticles at any size we want and create a test environment to quantify contamination control effectiveness. This would accurately determine whether an intervention/method/procedure is successful and by how much. This is done all the time in different industries so I don't see why it couldn't be done in the medical field.
I think the answer there, with respect to this issue anyway is so much human factor and variables. Even the most controlled experiment couldn’t fathomably be controlled. It’s not just as simple as direct measures of efficacy of the equipment. I suppose it could be theoretically? However one thing we well know in this realm is that what is known from a well controlled lab based experiment doesn’t necessarily translate well to what we see and do in the clinical setting.

or maybe I have no idea? I think I’m just rambling at this point.

Touche

Many people are falsely disbelieving in science when in fact the real issue is the politicization of science. It’s when politics heavily influences the scientific research studies to come to conclusions that fit their narrative, which is why their pandemic “findings” have constantly been changing since the start of 2020. So yeh bro it’s the real world results we should focus on most to draw our own educated conclusions. And in the real world, all bullshit aside, there are dozens of countries that will laugh at the very thought of wearing a mask. Take Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Bangladesh, Tajekstan, Uzbekistan, and countless others as examples; you would be a laughing stock if you were wearing a mask in public. There was no shutdown either. Yet they all seem to be doing just fine.

I think the answer there, with respect to this issue anyway is so much human factor and variables. Even the most controlled experiment couldn’t fathomably be controlled. It’s not just as simple as direct measures of efficacy of the equipment. I suppose it could be theoretically? However one thing we well know in this realm is that what is known from a well controlled lab based experiment doesn’t necessarily translate well to what we see and do in the clinical setting.

or maybe I have no idea? I think I’m just rambling at this point.
As an example, if we have a complex unique job to perform, we will do a full mockup of the scenario and dry run it. This is for efficiency training to minimize time exposure, but also allow determination of weak points and contamination control requirements. One of the training rooms we use is completely covered in fluorescent particulate, workers enter, perform the task and then exit doffing their PPE. They are then examined under UV for any particulate 'contamination' that escaped the room.

I can envision a mockup hospital room environment where patients (dummies) are inoculated with identifiable nanoparticulate, and then various protocols tested to determine which are most effective. This should then be repeatable with human factors isolated and quantified. By definition, if it isn't independently repeatable it isn't science.
I realize this would not be an exact comparison as actual intubation occurs there will be emergent unforeseen factors.
But that is true in any industry, and knowing the limitations and effectiveness of the procedures and equipment in a controlled environment can only be of benefit when in an uncontrolled one. Then the data can be used to adjust for confounding in real time studies.

You got a link bud? I havent been following lately. I do remember being awestruck when I read the following also almost 2 weeks ago. I couldn’t believe how it was tucked under the rug by the news outlets and social media - proves they’re all in cohorts. If the following combined with Fauci’s incriminating emails don’t raise red flags then most people aren’t brainwashed, they’re hypnotized.

“The White House press corps did not ask President Joe Biden’s Press Secretary Jen Psaki one question about the recently published emails between Dr. Anthony Fauci, health officials, and other scientists discussing COVID-19’s origins and mitigation techniques.

During the nearly 45-minute press briefing, Psaki fielded questions about the Russians, hacks, the president’s vaccination incentives, and bipartisanship but did not hear one mention of Fauci or the role he played in flip-flopping about masks, downplaying the NIH’s funding of gain of function research in Wuhan, and his relationship with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg who censored COVID-19 posts until recently.”

Some one has the media under their control. Fauci is out there on his own but I think Biden will avoid this and potentially sweep it under the rug. I hope not as this means the USA and China was responsible for the out Break. Biden should get rid of Fauci, stop the funding and apologize for the last admin. from allowing this to happen. Lets see how this unfolds.

As an example, if we have a complex unique job to perform, we will do a full mockup of the scenario and dry run it. This is for efficiency training to minimize time exposure, but also allow determination of weak points and contamination control requirements. One of the training rooms we use is completely covered in fluorescent particulate, workers enter, perform the task and then exit doffing their PPE. They are then examined under UV for any particulate 'contamination' that escaped the room.

I can envision a mockup hospital room environment where patients (dummies) are inoculated with identifiable nanoparticulate, and then various protocols tested to determine which are most effective. This should then be repeatable with human factors isolated and quantified. By definition, if it isn't independently repeatable it isn't science.
I realize this would not be an exact comparison as actual intubation occurs there will be emergent unforeseen factors.
But that is true in any industry, and knowing the limitations and effectiveness of the procedures and equipment in a controlled environment can only be of benefit when in an uncontrolled one. Then the data can be used to adjust for confounding in real time studies.
Obviously the testing protocol and protection for the workers were not at the best standards. When 3 doctors were infected and then went out and infected the world

Touche

Many people are falsely disbelieving in science when in fact the real issue is the politicization of science. It’s when politics heavily influences the scientific research studies to come to conclusions that fit their narrative, which is why their pandemic “findings” have constantly been changing since the start of 2020. So yeh bro it’s the real world results we should focus on most to draw our own educated conclusions. And in the real world, all bullshit aside, there are dozens of countries that will laugh at the very thought of wearing a mask. Take Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Bangladesh, Tajekstan, Uzbekistan, and countless others as examples; you would be a laughing stock if you were wearing a mask in public. There was no shutdown either. Yet they all seem to be doing just fine.
That there is the issue.
See funding is needed to do studies, if you want more funding from a particular group, your findings may lean towards the conclusions needed.
‘There are a lot of retired scientists pointing this out now that their funding doesn’t depend on the outcome.
‘Dyson Freeman is one who comes to light. He explains the role of CO2 and how the beliefs about it are so wrong. Like he saI’d, he’s retired now so he can speak his mind.

Confused,

Being sarcastic.

At one time studies proved steroids didn’t work, but people taking steroids knew they worked because they’re size was evidence.

Like studies that prove masks do not work, but people on the front lines dealing with it every day are not getting sick in near the percentage like the normal population. And what even proves the point that masks work to an extent more, is that the average person is not subjected to high viral loads every day for hours at a time.

So I was being sarcastic, Newf has been in 1000’s of these high risk situations and not caught covid. I wonder what would happen if next week he didn’t wear a mask, and neither dud the infected what would happen?

Being sarcastic.

At one time studies proved steroids didn’t work, but people taking steroids knew they worked because they’re size was evidence.

Like studies that prove masks do not work, but people on the front lines dealing with it every day are not getting sick in near the percentage like the normal population. And what even proves the point that masks work to an extent more, is that the average person is not subjected to high viral loads every day for hours at a time.

So I was being sarcastic, Newf has been in 1000’s of these high risk situations and not caught covid. I wonder what would happen if next week he didn’t wear a mask, and neither dud the infected what would happen?
Ah yeah.
Yet its fallacious reasoning because you can never prove a negative or discover a fundamental cause that way. Only create theories.
Like they used to think it was 'night air' that caused malaria, and if you blocked out all the night air malaria incidence was reduced.... go figure.
or a more modern example, arthroscopic surgery for knee arthritis turns out to be no better than a sham placebo surgery.
Should we continue to spend money on them because frontline doctors say "they work" based on patient satisfaction? (just not any better than placebo)
There are dozens of examples of things that were taken for granted as obvious truths before they were scrutinized and tested.
Bed rest post heart attack, killed many for instance.

Perhaps Newf does get contaminated all the time, but happens to have a great immune system? This creates a survivorship bias that further confounds efforts to discover what actually works and why. Maybe he does something unique and it's not the mask providing the bulk of the protection?.... I dunno, could be anything.. has anyone seen the evidence that smokers are 3 times less likely to be hospitalized with Covid?

If I was face to face with a covid patient spewing aerosols, I'd be wearing whatever was available too.
Hell, I'd wear an SCBA hazmat suit all day and be protected for sure.
But it's about determining what the risk actually is, and what provides the best benefit/risk ratio in reducing it. It's impossible to discover for sure what those things might be without a consistently applied method to test them.

If next week Newfs mask was swabbed and found to have covid virus on the inside, what would happen?
Throw away the masks, or get better ones?

Final note,
Studies and Science never prove anything, they can only disprove. Science is never settled, that is something only politicians say.
Everything we know, we know is wrong to some degree. The scientific method is used to make us just a little less wrong tomorrow than we were yesterday, and we do the best we can with what we've got in the meantime.
Like Feynman said, "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

Last edited:
Ah yeah.
Yet its fallacious reasoning because you can never prove a negative or discover a fundamental cause that way. Only create theories.
Like they used to think it was 'night air' that caused malaria, and if you blocked out all the night air malaria incidence was reduced.... go figure.
or a more modern example, arthroscopic surgery for knee arthritis turns out to be no better than a sham placebo surgery.
Should we continue to spend money on them because frontline doctors say "they work" based on patient satisfaction? (just not any better than placebo)
There are dozens of examples of things that were taken for granted as obvious truths before they were scrutinized and tested.
Bed rest post heart attack, killed many for instance.

Perhaps Newf does get contaminated all the time, but happens to have a great immune system? This creates a survivorship bias that further confounds efforts to discover what actually works and why. Maybe he does something unique and it's not the mask providing the bulk of the protection?.... I dunno, could be anything.. has anyone seen the evidence that smokers are 3 times less likely to be hospitalized with Covid?

If I was face to face with a covid patient spewing aerosols, I'd be wearing whatever was available too.
Hell, I'd wear an SCBA hazmat suit all day and be protected for sure.
But it's about determining what the risk actually is, and what provides the best benefit/risk ratio in reducing it. It's impossible to discover for sure what those things might be without a consistently applied method to test them.

If next week Newfs mask was swabbed and found to have covid virus on the inside, what would happen?
Throw away the masks, or get better ones?

Final note,
Studies and Science never prove anything, they can only disprove. Science is never settled, that is something only politicians say.
Everything we know, we know is wrong to some degree. The scientific method is used to make us just a little less wrong tomorrow than we were yesterday, and we do the best we can with what we've got in the meantime.
Like Feynman said, "Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”
Your last paragraph is dead on and made me chuckle a bit.