Well How Do you like Dr. Fauci now and the USA funding Coronavirus Research in Wuhan?

PGM

Trusted Member
Lot of bad shit coming out of Dr Fauci's email's

-US was funding Coronavirus research Lab with China
-The research lab was very close to where they said the out break's started from a wet market
-3 scientists from the lab were reported ill right around the time the out break occurred
-Fauci was working with China researcher's to make a more harmful strain of coronavirus way before the pandemic
-Fauci and the US all kept this quiet while the Chinese flew out into the world for month's affecting us.

That's our governments working for us.

What do you think of that one?

Many of us have been saying all of this for over a year now! All of it. Absolutely none of this is breaking news. The only difference is it’s the tv telling you not the right wing conspiracy guys.
You do understand that with hcq, Azithromycin, ivermectin zinc and vit D there is no pandemic. There would be no EUA granted for these experimental gmo shots some of you are so keen on getting. There would have been no lock down. And virtually no loss of life. (They estimate 85% would have been saved)
So as far as I am concerned, everything moving forward should be about who/what/where/why/how suppressed this knowledge and profited off the suppression Then major lawsuits and legal charges should follow. Every leader of every government, every health official at the highest levels should be held accountable.
And everyone still debating these experimental shots should give the damn heads a shake and realize what has happened and start to think about why it happened and where it’s supposed to go next. Ffs!
But I know. It’s not real u til CNN says it is. (Or some other liberal media source)

Dont forget the masks. He said what most of us know already, which is that they do not work. Period. That debate is now over, yet here we are still being told its required.
They should just come out and say straight up, sorry suckers, this is about control while we transition into a global system of communism. Or is that still tin foil hat talk too?

Last edited:
Imagine if they put all this effort into actually solving real issues with a goal to make things better for everyone, imagine. All that time, effort and money going towards solutions.

Anyway, I find the mainstream media still isn't pushing this a fraction of as hard as they should. Figures. Like mentioned above, we are still dealing with bs restrictions, still the fear mongering, the power tripping, and yet those responsible still generally unscathed.

Be really nice if everyone woke up, saw this for what it is and the hordes all descended on those responsible hard, fast and continuous.

Many of us have been saying all of this for over a year now! All of it. Absolutely none of this is breaking news. The only difference is it’s the tv telling you not the right wing conspiracy guys.
You do understand that with hcq, Azithromycin, ivermectin zinc and vit D there is no pandemic. There would be no EUA granted for these experimental gmo shots some of you are so keen on getting. There would have been no lock down. And virtually no loss of life. (They estimate 85% would have been saved)
So as far as I am concerned, everything moving forward should be about who/what/where/why/how suppressed this knowledge and profited off the suppression Then major lawsuits and legal charges should follow. Every leader of every government, every health official at the highest levels should be held accountable.
And everyone still debating these experimental shots should give the damn heads a shake and realize what has happened and start to think about why it happened and where it’s supposed to go next. Ffs!
But I know. It’s not real u til CNN says it is. (Or some other liberal media source)

You see this?

Dont forget the masks. He said what most of us know already, which is that they do not work. Period. That debate is now over, yet here we are still being told its required.
They should just come out and say straight up, sorry suckers, this is about control while we transition into a global system of communism. Or is that still tin foil hat talk too?
They say that Canada should not use gray and blue masks. I remember reading this couple days ago.

Reactions: PGM
I knew most of this was a fuck up from the get go... and politics had to get into it to fuck it up to the n'th degree and to cover things up to the n'th degree. Ok, I admit you know more about compounds and drugs and shit than most of us. But this is the essence of it all round up in one big fucking long winded statement ... lol, "
And everyone still debating these experimental shots should give the damn heads a shake and realize what has happened and start to think about why it happened and where it’s supposed to go next. Ffs! "

Best group of words that have been put together in a while

He's great at, throwing a baseball.:)

I would take a pic with him, and trudeau.
No one deserves to have their picture taken with Trudeau ... period ... case closed. There has never been a man more unintelligent, narcissistic, fraudulent, not worthy of the fucking the ground any real Canadian has walked on. Honestly That motherfucker should be pinned to the ground at all corners and horses should stomp that mother fucker right into the ground and that would be to good for him. I think I make myself very clear on this matter.

No one deserves to have their picture taken with Trudeau ... period ... case closed. There has never been a man more unintelligent, narcissistic, fraudulent, not worthy of the fucking the ground any real Canadian has walked on. Honestly That motherfucker should be pinned to the ground at all corners and horses should stomp that mother fucker right into the ground and that would be to good for him. I think I make myself very clear on this matter.
But... what about his nice hair though???

I knew most of this was a fuck up from the get go... and politics had to get into it to fuck it up to the n'th degree and to cover things up to the n'th degree. Ok, I admit you know more about compounds and drugs and shit than most of us. But this is the essence of it all round up in one big fucking long winded statement ... lol, "
And everyone still debating these experimental shots should give the damn heads a shake and realize what has happened and start to think about why it happened and where it’s supposed to go next. Ffs! "

Best group of words that have been put together in a while
Honestly though it isn’t about the compounds. I mean yeah, it’s highly important to know the best and safest ways to treat yourself and your loved ones if you fall ill. However, the biggest take away should be for people to assess their sources of intel. If some of us have been saying this for over a year now due to the intel we’ve trusted and it proves to be verified true, yet other peoples sources have been not only Not saying these things but are outright denying, debunking and censoring this info then it is time to look behind the curtain.
Also, if the right wing conspiracy sources are being proven accurate over and over again then what else are they correct about?
Liberal media sources have mounted a coordinated attack on citizen to emotionally manipulate them in order to brainwash them through fear and confusion. They are a tool of those controlling the worlds governments. They have a predetermined destination. So they have created problems. Offered solutions. Manipulated actions. Continuously moved goalposts. All to steer the public towards that inevitable end.
I know for many this is hard to believe. But if you stop and look at what has happened and what is happening vs what should have happened then it adds up.
It is far more plausible than the idea of vaxxing infants children and teens against something they already have 100% survivability rate against.
If anyone can mount an argument devoid of emotional baggage to prove me wrong I’d love to hear it. I just don’t think you will have the hard data to do it.

Honestly though it isn’t about the compounds. I mean yeah, it’s highly important to know the best and safest ways to treat yourself and your loved ones if you fall ill. However, the biggest take away should be for people to assess their sources of intel. If some of us have been saying this for over a year now due to the intel we’ve trusted and it proves to be verified true, yet other peoples sources have been not only Not saying these things but are outright denying, debunking and censoring this info then it is time to look behind the curtain.
Also, if the right wing conspiracy sources are being proven accurate over and over again then what else are they correct about?
Liberal media sources have mounted a coordinated attack on citizen to emotionally manipulate them in order to brainwash them through fear and confusion. They are a tool of those controlling the worlds governments. They have a predetermined destination. So they have created problems. Offered solutions. Manipulated actions. Continuously moved goalposts. All to steer the public towards that inevitable end.
I know for many this is hard to believe. But if you stop and look at what has happened and what is happening vs what should have happened then it adds up.
It is far more plausible than the idea of vaxxing infants children and teens against something they already have 100% survivability rate against.
If anyone can mount an argument devoid of emotional baggage to prove me wrong I’d love to hear it. I just don’t think you will have the hard data to do it.
All I want is the government who is suppose to be working for the people to tell us the truth and not lie to us. I alos don't want them doin experiments with our tax payers money that will kill us all potentially.

I can’t believe the teenagers getting the vaccine. Everyone that works for me their parents took them to get it.
What are their parents going to feel like if long term issues arrise? Or what if your kid, who has a 0% chance of dying, dies of a reaction to the vaccine?
Why are the people in charge not using a risk benefit ratio?

Last edited:
I hate them, but masks did work for the purpose they needed. They were not touted to be 100% effective.
partly why they are ineffective is because of the people misusing them.
They were more about reducing total viral load, not completely removing it.
‘Covid like most viruses need a viral load to get you sick. That’s why your kids can be sick, but if you limit exposure to them you’ll likely be fine. They sneeze on you, or like everytime id pick my grandson out of his car seat, sneeze in your face, you are screwed by the high viral load. I’d bet money if I had a mask on the time he sneezed in my face with my mouth open, I likely wouldn’t have gotten sick.

Everything else about the way this virus was handled I totally agree with.

I hate them, but masks did work for the purpose they needed. They were not touted to be 100% effective.
partly why they are ineffective is because of the people misusing them.
They were more about reducing total viral load, not completely removing it.
‘Covid like most viruses need a viral load to get you sick. That’s why your kids can be sick, but if you limit exposure to them you’ll likely be fine. They sneeze on you, or like everytime id pick my grandson out of his car seat, sneeze in your face, you are screwed by the high viral load. I’d bet money if I had a mask on the time he sneezed in my face with my mouth open, I likely wouldn’t have gotten sick.

Everything else about the way this virus was handled I totally agree with.

I disagree. Mainly because there is zero scientific evidence to support the claim that a dollar store bandana wrapped around your face reduces the spread of respiratory viruses. Unless something has been published in the past week, but when congress requested the scientific data, there was none in existence. The only proven science on masks, medical masks, show that they do not stop the spread of influenza or other respiratory viruses. These studies were used in a court case in Ontario in 2015 i believe when they tried to force nurses to wear them all shift .
Also studies available that show they are bad for your health if worn too long. Even king Fauci published a paper stating that most death during the spanish flu was likely the result of wearing a mask and causing bacterial pneumonia. And like he and the media just said, Dr Fauci IS science. Lol
That and the common sense comparison between states like Florida or South Dakota that had no mask mandate and did better than states like NY, California, and basically every lockdown, face diaper state.

I disagree. Mainly because there is zero scientific evidence to support the claim that a dollar store bandana wrapped around your face reduces the spread of respiratory viruses. Unless something has been published in the past week, but when congress requested the scientific data, there was none in existence. The only proven science on masks, medical masks, show that they do not stop the spread of influenza or other respiratory viruses. These studies were used in a court case in Ontario in 2015 i believe when they tried to force nurses to wear them all shift .
Also studies available that show they are bad for your health if worn too long. Even king Fauci published a paper stating that most death during the spanish flu was likely the result of wearing a mask and causing bacterial pneumonia. And like he and the media just said, Dr Fauci IS science. Lol
That and the common sense comparison between states like Florida or South Dakota that had no mask mandate and did better than states like NY, California, and basically every lockdown, face diaper state.
Can you link me those studies and that court case re: 2015 Ontario. I’d like to look at them.

don’t care about public masking and cut up tshirt over people’s faces. But the clinical setting info yes please!

Can you link me those studies and that court case re: 2015 Ontario. I’d like to look at them.

don’t care about public masking and cut up tshirt over people’s faces. But the clinical setting info yes please!
This is the case. May be harder to find a link with the studies used as argument for the case, especially with google, but i saw it last year. I think they used one of the 9 studies done between 2000 and 2009?
I will see if can find it, but just referencing that case and digging through the chi-com censorship you should be able to find it.

Oh the ONA grievance? That had nothing to do with mask effectiveness. This was an arbitration hearing based on divulgence of health information by exclusion. It wasn’t about mask effectiveness. It was mentioned in the case as part of questioning transmission in non symptomatic nurses. But wasn’t the basis of the concerns or findings. The arbitrator decision was based on the coerciveness of the policy. Questions abound with effectiveness of masking non symptomatic workers who may or may not be infected with the flu. The same can’t be applied because it transmits pre symptomatically for sure. It wouldn’t be accurate to cite this case for anything about mask effectiveness. Again…. Standard Ppe for contact and droplet precautions and have been for a very very long time.

Reactions: PGM