Welcome, Rocco101

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Rocco101" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Welcome "@Rocco101" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull
I just turned 30. From Vancouver. Experience level is just basic. I've only started taking training more serious over the last cpl years when I got sober. especially more so in this last year. What brought me here is looking for info on some stuff I am unfamiliar with. I read a bunch of threads and noticed ppl seem very helpful on here and I liked what I seen and I felt like it would be good to be apart of. As I have seen something on here about ppl who have yet to try GP I will be posting my experience with it over the next month or two. Thank you all for being welcoming!

Welcome to CB , There are nice people here but I believe it might benefit you to read the board rules . 🙂 SaltyDawg